Feedback on Goku (It's a brute of a list so get ready):
1. Mashing Standing LP (Far and Close) doesn't hit because there's too many startup frames. There should be about 2 or 3 frames of startup which is the norm for PotS.
2. Standing MK's damage is the same as the Standing LK's.
3. Standing HK uses a Punch hitsound.
4. He needs more cancellable normals, mainly for his Stand LP and Mediums, since comboing is very awkward without them.
5. Both throws have their directions (Left or Right) reversed, this is mainly for the 2K throw though.
6. The time between the two fireballs from QCF+P should have a decrease since they won't combo most of the time.
7. EX QCF+P doesn't hit up close since the projectile is shot too far out.
8. DP+P could do with more distance with each button strength.
9. QCB+P lacks a hitsound on the first hit which could also do with some damage.
10. Normal QCB+P having random follow-ups is very weird. I'd suggest making them selectable with P or K.
11. QCB+P's 'teleport behind' follow-up doesn't combo in time.
12. EX QCB+P has worse distance than normal QCB+P.
13. Most of his EX Specials give power (QCF+2P being the exception).
14. Both LVL1 Kamehamehas don't hit in the corner (Air version only hits once).
15. LVL2 Kamehamehas could do with a slight damage decrease.
16. You can't cancel from LVL1 Kame into LVL2 QCBx2+K.
17. You can cancel from LVL1 QCBx2+K into LVL1 Kame, and LVL1 to LVL1 cancels aren't normal with this style.
18. LVL2 QCBx2+K needs more damage compared to the LVL1 version.
19. QCFx2+K doesn't connect when cancelled into from Kame.
20. Dragon Fist ending with a Light Hitsound is a bit jarring and kinda spoils it.
21. Last but not least, I'd highly suggest changing the movelist in the readme since it'll be both confusing and misleading because of the changes.
Hopefully I didn't overwhelm you, but I definitely noticed a lot of funny stuff.
1. PotS Edits > 2. Super Akouma > 3. Capcom X-Fighters > 4. SFAS Ikemen Ver. > Back to 1.