YesNoOk

ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (Slyck joins to the battle!!) (Read 3888280 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, April 16, 2010, 04:25:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Seeing how to start 2023)
#381  January 11, 2023, 04:47:22 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Ooohhh, it was for that XD I always heard it as "low energy" or something like that XD

Also, I was experimenting with palettes (spoiler: not good results), I'll see what to do, maybe just focus on the moves by now

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (2023 trilogy: Boogerman, Sarge & Kung Pow!)
#382  January 12, 2023, 05:13:10 pm
    • Chile

Confirmed: Sarge and Kung Pow are my new 2 WIPs from ClayFighter, along with Boogerman!!
Probably these 2 will come first since both are easier to do, Kung Pow is an edit and Sarge I got the SFF and AIR already from Hoppy. These ones will be announced in my site during these days, I hope to show you more about them during these months ;)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Kung Pow is almost ready!! Who yoo masta!!)
#383  February 11, 2023, 08:54:44 pm
    • Chile
Kung Pow is almost ready!!
I passed like the 90% of Some Guy's Kung Pow into my CF system (only left the throw and part of the Combo System), and after that will be added the Insane Combos and Claytalities. At this rate, probably would be the first of the 3 to be released (and just maybe, could be finished next week)

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Kung Pow was released, seeing the next one)
#384  February 17, 2023, 03:48:58 pm
    • Chile
Kung Pow is finished!!
I didn't think he could be made so fast, so I did it. Only left one Insane Combo that implicates a throw I couldn't replicate (the first one in the video), but all the rest had been passed successfully =D Now I got only Sarge and Boogerman as my secure WIPs:
  • Sarge: in process to pass the base to the one for my chars and work on SFF and add more sprites (mostly the special claytality states)
  • Boogerman: keep making the mass-production sprites, apart of basic movment also has all his voices and the poses (wins, intros, taunt), now making the gethits to be a punching bag before starting with his punches and kicks. Oh, and also I made his p2 palette from 63 1/3
And... I got these ones too:
  • Dr. Kiln: started as a game, but I got achieved his base for sprites, so he'll be in mass-production of sprites as Boogerman, so he could be my next big project of 2023 apart of the booger eater, you'll see about that soon
  • Taffy: the third edited character and the second by Joey Faust, going to make the same as Sumo Santa and Kung Pow and passing him to the base of my CF chars, with most of SFF, AIR, palettes and part of codes to the new char
I hope to show some advance for any of them in the next weeks, now to rest a little before to start in one of them... or in another one from my normal WIPs :8):

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Back with Boogerman... excuuuuse me!!)
#385  March 21, 2023, 02:23:59 pm
    • Chile
New Boogerman preview!!
The mass-production sprites is going so well, now the booger eater has all basics, not just from movement but all gethits, included the ones for Claytalities, as well his 2P palette (the yellow suit). Now making the punches and kicks to make him full playable. Also, I want you to show this:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#386  March 30, 2023, 04:26:13 pm
    • Chile
First Boogerman preview the past one doesn't count
Now he has all basics and is 100% playable, now starting with his moves, I got some of them ripped already so now it's time to add them to SFF and make the moves, I hope during April show you more advances of him with moves and stuff ;)

Also is in part the first preview of Sarge, which I've to remake it since before it was just Lord Sinistro & Shadowtak's Hoppy recolored as Sarge, but now I'm remaking the AIR from scratch and just using their Hoppy's SFF only with the palette of Sarge, of course (which also was reworked), so now looks better. He has all basics too but the punches and kicks, included his Claytatity states (squish and cut in half ripped from CF2 and squeeze "sprited" by me)... this would get more time since as all CF2 clones, even the basic punches and kicks are different, so I've to replay with Sarge to get them and make him as accurate as possible

#387  April 02, 2023, 01:33:21 am
    • Chile
N.Boss has been released today
As I said in that thread, "it is a joke, but if you want it's not a joke", which is a memetic phrase we got here in Chile.
Spoiler: Explanation (click to see content)

I hope you like it, even I made a character trailer for him with some spoilers inside ;)

#388  April 04, 2023, 06:48:22 pm
    • Chile

A little advance of Sarge. He also is 100% playable RN but also I just added his 3 specials from CF2, but will be added 2 of Hoppy's moves too (Rabbit Punch and Spinning Carrot) just as I did with Ice that also has some Frosty specials. And I improvised his first super in the pics (a super version of his Flying Kick). Since he has all the sprites ready, the rabbit probably will come sooner than Boogerman, who I'm already making his sprites, so another clone will come to MUGEN, wait for more news about those 2 (or another one maybe) during these weeks ;)

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Happy Easter preview!!)
#389  April 09, 2023, 03:31:15 pm
    • Chile
Happy Easter!! :mmhmm:
Sarge has his first and own preview video with various of his moves (all kick specials) and some borrowed from Hoppy (Spinning Carrot and Rabbit Punch), as well a couple of new supers (thinking if adding one more). He's going to be finished soon, so expect to see him during this month ;)

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Happy Easter preview!!)
#390  April 12, 2023, 04:41:51 pm
    • Chile
Hi guys, I'm advancing on Boogerman, now he has all his specials (just polishing a bit RN) and I'll start with his supers soon, but also I'll see his alter punches and kicks (standing close and vertical jump) and his throws. I hope to get you a new video of him during this month ;)

Also, I don't decide yet which character deserves a trailer, so I made this poll for you to vote ;P

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Working on Sarge, Boogerman and... Taffy!?)
#391  April 21, 2023, 08:28:38 am
    • Chile

Now that I have enough chars, I made the part 3 of Claytality Showcase, enjoy it!! :hyo:

Spoiler: Here are the other 2 parts in case you didn't see them yet (click to see content)

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Working on Sarge, Boogerman and... Taffy!?)
#392  April 21, 2023, 11:12:35 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Nice showcase.

Just by watching the vid... Why is N.Boss not moving after the throw claytality? No idle animation, just standing still.
Love the ectoplasma Kung Pow.
#393  April 21, 2023, 11:44:18 pm
To be honest i don't really like the idea of KFM being in the game, his sprites clash a lot (but you don't need to remove him if you want)

But this CF 63⅓ KFM can be used as a template for making CF 63⅓ characters?
#394  April 22, 2023, 03:04:31 am
    • Chile
Just by watching the vid... Why is N.Boss not moving after the throw claytality? No idle animation, just standing still.
I was thinking in that after making the video... so the N.Boss update will be a thing eventually (apart of the feedback in the thread, of course)

To be honest i don't really like the idea of KFM being in the game, his sprites clash a lot (but you don't need to remove him if you want)

But this CF 63⅓ KFM can be used as a template for making CF 63⅓ characters?
Yeah, the sprites clash with the game, but the gameplay is so smooth and adapts easily to it.

More than KFM, it's Earthworm Jim the real template for 63 1/3 chars since he's the first one. And yes, it works... The Blob in my fullgame is by SneezeTHPS and he used Jim as base, I just adjusted Blob a bit to get it in Infinite Clayfare

#395  April 24, 2023, 03:28:01 am
    • Chile

You know I made my preview videos under Streamable and only for my WIP threads. Well, this is the exception.
I uploaded my official preview of Boogerman and Sarge to my YT channel as a way to thank you for all the love I received there, so here you are. Both got a lot advanced and I hope to finish them during these months, enjoy the video ;)

#396  May 08, 2023, 06:32:55 pm
    • Chile
OK, some news for you. Sarge is almost ready, now making the last part: the Insane Combos. With that ready, he'll be released, probably this week. But also, I got you some news... but of updates:
  • First of all and by people's choice: N.Boss, fixing various of the stuff you said in feedback (here and in his release thread), reducing the damage of his throw (from 750 to 500 to be a little bit fair)... and of course, more kind of projectiles, I'll add more from CF2 and SC ;)
  • The next is Lockjaw Pooch, making his character trailer I found A LOT of stuff to be fixed, so I'll start with the dawg after I release Sarge.
  • A pendent debt I've to done: Sumo Santa, in part some little fixes and in the other part, make his Insane Combos and the other 2 Claytalities where he clones and pushes off the enemy (the Launch from Island MUGEN one and the squeeze one from SC)
  • And finally, make a general update to Knock Off Top Half claytalities for normal characters, where they should get into state 5150 (dead) instead of getting the Launch from MUGEN claytality. It's already applied to my last 2-3 chars, but I've to make a big update to all the rest of my clayfighters.

#397  May 08, 2023, 08:44:07 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
  • First of all and by people's choice: N.Boss, fixing various of the stuff you said in feedback (here and in his release thread), reducing the damage of his throw (from 750 to 500 to be a little bit fair)... and of course, more kind of projectiles, I'll add more from CF2 and SC ;)

As a suggestion, add Kung Fu Mans wooden board to the list of projectiles, since he his part of your full game.
#398  May 08, 2023, 08:57:48 pm
    • Chile
I didn't think in that but that's a good idea indeed :D yeah, that detail will be added for sure ;)

#399  May 09, 2023, 07:36:32 pm
  • Why,
Nice &Genetive or can we say, nice&Fun?
I have check my nowdays collection at your masterpieces... is there at some stages?
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#400  May 10, 2023, 04:35:10 am
    • Chile
Stages?? Yeah, I made a couple of them (and even a bootleg one as Training stage), almost all already included in Infinite Clayfare but also can be downloadable for normal MUGEN. I've to work on Sumo Santa and Boogerman stages eventually (Santa's Workshop and Boogerhenge, respectively) to be included in future versions