YesNoOk

jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread, Newest: Lucifer Updated (Read 239196 times)

Started by jaede_, February 02, 2022, 11:57:12 pm
Share this topic:
jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread, Newest: Lucifer Updated
#1  February 02, 2022, 11:57:12 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
I have decided to merge all threads into one just to reduce clutter that can be seen as annoying and to get more concentrated, unified feedback into all of the characters that are intended to go into a game, onto the characters:

AZUFIGHT PLUS CHARACTERS

Osaka_JM:
From Azumanga Daioh! and converted from the original A! Taisen Shiyou game, she sports an arsenal of keep away moves, and extremely deadly combos. Also has an alternate mode, by selecting her holding the Start Button.

Video:

Download: Osaka

Mio_JM (Mi Oh):
A silly half joke half remake of this Mio character by Dissidia, with the ocassional wacky move or property.

Video:

Download: Mi Oh

Tamaki_JM:
Tamaki Kousaka, Aquaplaza's grappler of choice and that one girl from ToHeart 2 that you might have seen out there once or twice. Slightly retooled to fit with my game's system.

Video:

Download: Tamaki

Lucifer_JM:
From Umineko, When they Cry, specifically Golden Fantasia. She joins the roster with her extreme combo-heavy arsenal, along with new important system mechanics, added to accommodate her into the game's style better.

Video:

Download: Lucifer

MISCELLANEOUS

Patoelietoe II:
A joke character, somewhat of a remake of Patoelietoe, another joke character made by yours truly. A Patchouli on crack-coke-speed-cocaine or whatever with Marvel vs Capcom 1 inspired gameplay. A certified hood classic that was in need of a heavy update to just be more fun and complete.

Video:

Download: Patoelietoe II

Spoiler: Changelist (click to see content)

Satsukong version KONGPLETA:

A very very strange and crazy recreation of Satsuki made with data from (9)'s extremely accurate version, featuring gameplay mechanics from Melee, Skullgirls, and Melty Blood, I can guarantee you're in for the strangest and most potassium filled adventure you'll ever have.

Video:

Download: Satsukong Here!

Spoiler: Changelist (click to see content)

Patoelietoe (Original) Redux

The original version of Patoelietoe! Made back then around like what in 2015? before my MvC1 attempt. Updated to be up to par with current standards

Download: Here bois

Here's some screengrabs sorry about the crop my camera man was drunk that day.
Spoiler: Screenshots (click to see content)

Feedback is very appreciated and neccessary, as we have 4 azufight characters as of now and putting them into a single package game is coming very soon! Thank you for at least taking a look. Oh yeah the miscellaneous characters can use some input too lol.
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 12:19:12 am by jaede_
Re: jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread, Newest: All 3 Characters Updated
#2  February 10, 2022, 03:17:04 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
All characters updated today, most fixes centered into reworking how combos into super work.
Re: jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread, Newest: All 3 Characters Updated... AGAIN!
#3  March 25, 2022, 02:49:20 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
All 3 characters in this thread updated! Check master post for changelist.
Re: jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread, Newest: Minor Osaka Update
#4  July 07, 2022, 08:59:38 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
Was randomly playing with an IKEMEN build out of boredom when I noticed Osaka's QCBx2 super > B+C was not working on block as I intended it, so I fixed that lol, update link on first post.
Re: jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread, Newest: Patoelietoe II Updated (v1.5)
#5  July 09, 2022, 10:15:47 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
Added AND Updated Patoelietoe II to the first post, check it under Miscellaneous for info and link.
#6  July 10, 2022, 01:06:14 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Your characters are always a lot of fun. Here's what I found for Pathology Toes:

- The ice cream truck might work better drawn behind P2. It currently blocks most of the action
- Her Anakaris teleport should only trigger closer to the corner I think
- Back dash feels a little too slow
- When directing a super jump, forward velocity should be higher than the backward one
- Air dash effects look weird after she gains vertical speed. In fact her air dash trajectory is very unconventional but I guess that's intentional
- Chainsaw Worship shouldn't have launcher hitspark when it doesn't launch. Is that a thing by the way? Moves that only launch as antiair?
- Leap Year might work better with kick buttons to avoid overlapping with the throw
- The ice fireball color and PalFX don't really look like it
- I love when her fireball misses hehe. She should probably also freeze herself though
- Blade Sylphymountain and Slapfight are pretty similar (not a big deal)
- It's pretty hard to do a standing 360 (because of her short jump start?)
- Also pretty hard to land the button sequences because the time bar starts right on top of the first letter. The tolerance also seems a bit too narrow
- Everyone was invited to the credits party except me :'(
- 360 inputs should start with ~$ instead of just ~
- The super jump dust effect is misaligned
- The reason Marvel super pauses come in so late is that you have to block before them
- Can't chain MP into MK or HP into HK while on the ground
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#7  July 11, 2022, 01:36:41 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
Your characters are always a lot of fun. Here's what I found for Pathology Toes:

Thank you very much! Glad you had fun with the Pantufla Tongla, I'll address the points next update:

- The ice cream truck might work better drawn behind P2. It currently blocks most of the action

I'll tinker with the sprite priorities in that case.

- Her Anakaris teleport should only trigger closer to the corner I think

Thinking back on that it's actually true, I forgot his' only triggers when you backdash and you are point blank.

- Back dash feels a little too slow

Yeah I think back then my philosophy was to make her movement too floaty since the original Patoelietoe zoomed around the screen like nobody's business, looking back on it the only way to move faster with it is to use a normal (which doubles as an instant overhead), I'll think and tinker with that a bit and see if I can find a right balance.

- When directing a super jump, forward velocity should be higher than the backward one

I'm surprised I didn't notice that, but now that you mention it and after firing MvC1 after a looooong you accelerate faster moving forwards than backwards, so yeah I'll take care of that.

- Air dash effects look weird after she gains vertical speed. In fact her air dash trajectory is very unconventional but I guess that's intentional

Yeah I didn't quite know how to place the dash effects while she is in the air since there's not much reference for that, also yeah the strange trajectories are very much intentional, but I swear she was able to influence if she went up or down like Morrigan by dashing F, UF or F, DF. I wonder what happenned to it, if I removed that across time or not, cause the arcs were really fun and gave her a lot of vertical mobility.

- Chainsaw Worship shouldn't have launcher hitspark when it doesn't launch. Is that a thing by the way? Moves that only launch as antiair?

There do exist moves that launch only when the opponent is airborne and I wanted to add one at the very least just to be cute, and indeed those moves do always play the launcher animation to indicate them in Marvel 1, like Spider-man's St. HK , however you might be onto something that she would need a mini-launcher to fully benefit from it like Spider-Man himself (cr. MK -> st. HK), instead of just scoring an anti-air hit.

- Leap Year might work better with kick buttons to avoid overlapping with the throw

You're right, There are times you'd want an overhead up close anyhow.

- The ice fireball color and PalFX don't really look like it

Oops yeah, it should be more cyan, like the old version.

- I love when her fireball misses hehe. She should probably also freeze herself though

She does freeze herself too if she touches her own freezeball, unless something broke somehow.

- Blade Sylphymountain and Slapfight are pretty similar (not a big deal)

Yeah, I tried to differentiate the two a little bit by giving the latter a longer initial range and a bit more total damage, that and the former is a reversal and the other one isn't.

- It's pretty hard to do a standing 360 (because of her short jump start?)

I think I know what's happenning, while she does have a short jump squat (3 Frames). I think the 360+2K is not getting processed if you press D, U, and not only that, for the super-jump to work seamlessly it relies on directly asking MUGEN for the super jump instead of asking the buffer system for that, It also might have to do with one of the bullet points you present after this one.

- Also pretty hard to land the button sequences because the time bar starts right on top of the first letter. The tolerance also seems a bit too narrow

Yeah it's extremely tough, especially after not doing it for a while and going for the massive max damage. Reading through the code, the tolerance is between 4 frames early and 4 frames late around the buttons with a sweet spot where it grants bonus points, however it's still very unpractical. I can probably make those frame windows further apart to make it easier.

- Everyone was invited to the credits party except me :'(

Oh no I'm sorry, I'm usually very thorough at crediting my sources but it somehow slipped my mind this one time.

- 360 inputs should start with ~$ instead of just ~

That definitely should make things easier.

- The super jump dust effect is misaligned

I'll look into it definitely.

- The reason Marvel super pauses come in so late is that you have to block before them

Yeah I'm aware that Marvel 1 has input lag on the directions, causing it not to read blocking the frame after a super-pause, admittedly I kept the long start-ups for some of her super-moves more out of feeling cool than out of practicality. I don't mind by now moving the startup frames to the super-pause itself though.

- Can't chain MP into MK or HP into HK while on the ground

I actually gave Patoelietoe II the L -> M -> H magic series on the ground and zigzags only in the air like a few of the characters in the game, however technically she shouldn't be able to chain LP to LK while grounded, the only reason I gave her that was just to give her an extra hit in the chain.

I'll address the issues very shortly, including a few that I found on my own after the fact, thanks for your input!
Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 02:19:20 am by jade_midori
Re: jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread, Newest: Patoelietoe II Updated (v1.6)
#8  July 11, 2022, 04:51:04 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
I have updated Patoelietoe with all of the tidbits I was most certain about how to go about fixing, update is in the master post.
#9  July 11, 2022, 07:19:59 pm
    • Portugal
I actually gave Patoelietoe II the L -> M -> H magic series on the ground and zigzags only in the air like a few of the characters in the game, however technically she shouldn't be able to chain LP to LK while grounded, the only reason I gave her that was just to give her an extra hit in the chain.
I had a feeling that was it, but between the LP to LK chain and the fact people tend to use the full magic series in their chars it threw me off.

More things:

- The first frame when the throw rocket explodes is still using AngleDraw
- Standing HK could use the cut spark. And maybe function like her jumping MK in terms of hits (even if that's broken hehe)
- I like that you can listen to the entire ice cream tune if you pause the game haha. I wish there was a trick to make it happen for real
- The ice cream layer change makes a huge difference but it made me notice many of her normals have sprpriority = 0. Also the fact that the wheels are under the ground level now sticks out more
- The DP motion feels too lenient. Try doing a late fireball from a dash (not that you'd ever do that)
- Her fireball feels like you got bored in the middle of coding it hehe. It's called The Elementals but fire is there twice
- If you combo into a fireball it is drawn behind her
- Fireballs shouldn't have air.fall
- Trading fireballs still triggers their hitsparks
- Somehow I missed Blade Mountain the first time I tested her... Perhaps make the light version not sink under the ground?
- If you jump back against the corner and do a normal, it triggers the flying screen dash
- How about air Sylphywhat?

It's remarkable that this funny Touhou character is truer to Marvel style than most of what's out there. Props.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 07:25:42 pm by PotS
Re: jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread, Newest: Patoelietoe II Updated (v1.7)
#10  July 12, 2022, 01:27:31 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
Thank you very much once again for the input, I'll proceed to address your concerns.

- The first frame when the throw rocket explodes is still using AngleDraw

Fixed that, forgot that AngleDraws have that processing quirk.

- Standing HK could use the cut spark. And maybe function like her jumping MK in terms of hits (even if that's broken hehe)

Did so, I think it is fine, I found a nice little balance with it and it spices her up even more.

- I like that you can listen to the entire ice cream tune if you pause the game haha. I wish there was a trick to make it happen for real

Haha, maybe sometime I'll end up making that happen somehow lol.

- The ice cream layer change makes a huge difference but it made me notice many of her normals have sprpriority = 0. Also the fact that the wheels are under the ground level now sticks out more

Fixed both those things.

- The DP motion feels too lenient. Try doing a late fireball from a dash (not that you'd ever do that)

We discussed that on Discord thankfully, it indeed does seem Ikemen's more strict about those motions.

- Her fireball feels like you got bored in the middle of coding it hehe. It's called The Elementals but fire is there twice

Yeah, I at least gave the HP version a different color now.

- If you combo into a fireball it is drawn behind her

Fixed by means of using the sprpriority controller in the fizzle out state, somehow it did not obey sprpriority = 3, probably because it's movetype = I

- Fireballs shouldn't have air.fall

Yeah, in fact that was actually very suspect, so I addressed it. This also lead to me finding a serious bug with the system states.

- Trading fireballs still triggers their hitsparks

Yeah, this is one of these things that I never liked about using Helper Projectiles, they still are bound by regular character rules, I do have an idea for a fix, but it might be more trouble than it's worth due by a few relatively common cases (mostly hitoverrides, positioning and issues with target info), I will try to have a more unified universal system for this at some point however.

- Somehow I missed Blade Mountain the first time I tested her... Perhaps make the light version not sink under the ground?

I managed to get that to work and also ended up increasing the move's effectiveness as a result.

- If you jump back against the corner and do a normal, it triggers the flying screen dash

Oops, it's surprising how this bug actually happenned, regardless I think I fixed it. Backdashing and ending close to the corner also caused this.

- How about air Sylphywhat?

Went ahead a step further and allowed you to use the super version mid-air as well. I think it's fun and helps her out a bit.

It's remarkable that this funny Touhou character is truer to Marvel style than most of what's out there. Props.

Thank you very much, it means a lot to me. This character is very much made after me and my friends had tons of fun playing and learning about Marvel vs. Capcom 1

I have updated the character once more, it might be excessive to have an update per day, but I think there were a few important issues still left to iron out that gladly should be patched now.
Rudy, an Original Character Released!
#11  July 31, 2022, 02:04:28 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
You can find "Rudy", a remake of an ages old creation I made in the first post up for download.
Re: jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread, Newest: Rudy (OC) Properly Released!
#12  July 31, 2022, 01:58:44 pm
    • Portugal
Feedback for Rowdy Rudy:

- The intro where he drops the stick (?) hitting P2 really surprised me ;D
- 2C hitbox is really long reaching for what it is (it's also kind of refreshing to see a crouching overhead)
- Same thing about 4B (also command is wrong in the readme)
- Maybe make the standing part of 2C a statetype = S? Just in case he's hit out of it
- I think the throw should be techable with more buttons other than Y
- Throw whiff hurtbox is really mismatched with the animation
- The fact Paper Fan Smack is safer the more invulnerability it has seems a bit backward
- Seems like there's no reason to use any version other than weak Paper Fan Smack: invulnerability, safest and the best air combos
- Dodge should be under System in the readme
- Let's Rock! could reset corner push (I actually had this suggestion for your other chars but never ended up posting)
- Invalid action 2401 debug message
- Jumping B crossups are a bit too easy. I think only the first hit should do it. Or relegate that function to A
- I think the counter effect would look better behind the characters (bgpalfx instead of allpalfx)
- It's a pity that you can't juggle with Paper Fan Smack. I guess it's because of infinites but you could allow it and apply scaling to fall.recovertime
- Paper Fan Smack can't kill
- HCB, F is a weird input for Big Arc Slam (if you're not an SNK apologist)
- Best time over pose ever

Also Patoelietoe's new air super still uses the ground version's dust effects.
jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread: Patoelietoe II and Rudy updated
#13  August 01, 2022, 12:57:06 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
Thank you once again for the feedback! let me address some of it.

- The intro where he drops the stick (?) hitting P2 really surprised me ;D
- Best time over pose ever

I'm glad to hear about that haha

- 2C hitbox is really long reaching for what it is (it's also kind of refreshing to see a crouching overhead)
- Same thing about 4B (also command is wrong in the readme)
- Maybe make the standing part of 2C a statetype = S? Just in case he's hit out of it

Yeah I admit they're very long reaching moves, in general he has a lot of range, and I was always wondering if it was a bit excessive (particularily 2C, the low version). The crouching overhead would be 3C, which I feel has fair range (if not maybe too much priority on its second hitbox) I could probably shrink them by a few pixels, I don't think they would be too nerfed by that I hope. Definitely I can see why 4B would be too much at least, I shrunk that behind the blue hitbox now.

- I think the throw should be techable with more buttons other than Y

Yeah I can see the reason for the suggestion, my intention was to make the throw teching deliberate and not happen by accident by say, them buffering any button and that causes a tech, and that definitely works against my characters, however yeah, this is MUGEN we're talking about. I'll just use the old method I used to have (any button) just in case given MUGEN and button layouts being extremely volatile.

- Throw whiff hurtbox is really mismatched with the animation

Attempted to change the animation for it, hopefully it should look less mismatched, any more range on regular grab and we're gonna start havin problems. ;P

- The fact Paper Fan Smack is safer the more invulnerability it has seems a bit backward
- Seems like there's no reason to use any version other than weak Paper Fan Smack: invulnerability, safest and the best air combos
- It's a pity that you can't juggle with Paper Fan Smack. I guess it's because of infinites but you could allow it and apply scaling to fall.recovertime
- Paper Fan Smack can't kill

There's quite a few oopsies with this move my bad lol, addressed the fact it can't kill and reversed the invuln chain with it, if light still has the best air combos and overall safety then that's all good, after all the hitbox is the same size for all 3. As for the juggling, it is indeed for reasons of potential infinites, however it would be interesting to allow it to hit regardless of the group flag and have it affect the recovery in that case, let me try that.

- Dodge should be under System in the readme

Yeah it's not precisely a special move, let me adjust that.

- Let's Rock! could reset corner push (I actually had this suggestion for your other chars but never ended up posting)

That's a great idea! Let me implement that to him, expect the AzuFight characters to have it as well when I get around to making mantenaince updates on them.

- Invalid action 2401 debug message

OOPS

- Jumping B crossups are a bit too easy. I think only the first hit should do it. Or relegate that function to A

Gotcha, I gave only the first frame the crossup property.

- I think the counter effect would look better behind the characters (bgpalfx instead of allpalfx)

Not a bad idea, I noticed that the color being applied to everything caused certain things to look really weird every now and then, perhaps this should fix that.

- HCB, F is a weird input for Big Arc Slam (if you're not an SNK apologist)

Yeah I was running out of non-conflictive inputs (the one disadvantage of working with 3 buttons), my other option was D,D, which is not a bad choice in all honesty, I just had a history with that particular command not feeling right on my end. I'll keep the HCB, F command till I make sure I have it correct. I just realized just before going to bed Mi Oh has a perfectly functional D, D command, I'll probably put that in if I ever go back to this guy.

Also Patoelietoe's new air super still uses the ground version's dust effects.

Oopsie, I left the ones from the blade jump without realizing. Should be fixed now.

Considering one of the moves not killing is fairly serious to me, I decided to release the things i've fixed by now, should be in the master post. Thank you for all your input! Always appreciated.
Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 01:22:11 pm by jade_midori
Re: jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread, Newest: Patoelietoe II and Rudy Updated
#14  August 03, 2022, 01:56:00 pm
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
RUDY! YOU GOTTA DRAW SOMETHIN'!

Can't wait to compare versions of this character!
Re: jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread, Newest: Satsukong
#15  September 05, 2022, 02:38:09 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
NEW CHARACTER ADDED! Satsukong. Visit the first post for more info.

EDIT: NICE 2000th POST LMAO
Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 02:44:24 am by jade_midori
#16  September 05, 2022, 07:17:15 pm
    • Portugal
I think you earned your place as one my favourite modern creators. Your characters are funny, original and well thought out.

I have some feedback, but other than the first point it's just me making stuff up:

- 236A plays the "voice" repeatedly on block
- I think Giant Punch input would be more intuitive if you held to charge and released to punch
- 236B tick throws feel too strong. A, B, C, 236B is great regardless of whether it hits or is blocked. Well at least until it becomes predictable anyway, so this is more of a first impression
- The 2 seconds to throw randomly seem like an eternity since P2 can't mash out. Maybe half?
- The invincility popup is innovative, but also annoying after a couple times, heh. Unless that's some Donkey Kong reference I don't get (since I didn't play those games)
- Hand Slap pushback on block could increase with strength (with the current one being the C version)
- Valiant Vacuuming Vortex and Conundrum Causing Clutch are more or less the same visually but one is a grab and the other is a hit. Not wrong but feels inconsistent
- Instantly cancelled light Giant Punch might turn out to be a nuisance. Startup is almost instant and it's plus on block
- 600 is a lot of damage for Final Smash considering how easy it is to combo into it
#17  September 06, 2022, 03:30:19 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
I think you earned your place as one my favourite modern creators. Your characters are funny, original and well thought out.

Thank you for your input PotS, I'm very glad to hear such kind words from you!

I have some feedback, but other than the first point it's just me making stuff up:

- 236A plays the "voice" repeatedly on block

OOPS MY BAD LOL

- I think Giant Punch input would be more intuitive if you held to charge and released to punch

Funnily enough I did have it like that at some point during development, but both ways have their strengths and weaknesses to tell you the truth, I did decide making it like Melee DK's Giant Punch does, but I can see it being confusing since she's in a traditional 2D fighter, I think that might warrant a config, haven't done one of those in a while haha.

- 236B tick throws feel too strong. A, B, C, 236B is great regardless of whether it hits or is blocked. Well at least until it becomes predictable anyway, so this is more of a first impression

Yeah if anything carried over from Satsuki was the extremely strong grabs, if it gets too overbearing when I get to play with a couple of friends I might make the prejump frames immune regardless of them being hitgrabs or not, just to make it easier to escape that way (I made them intentionally not meaty for that reason).

- The 2 seconds to throw randomly seem like an eternity since P2 can't mash out. Maybe half?

I can definitely do something about that, I can see it being annoying.

- The invincility popup is innovative, but also annoying after a couple times, heh. Unless that's some Donkey Kong reference I don't get (since I didn't play those games)

Nope that was entirely on me, I added the popup since the new Melty Blood game has it and I think it's always nice to be able to tell when a character is invincible or not to reduce confusion on the opponent. I can definitely randomize whether the associated sound plays though, since it does so every time as of now.

- Hand Slap pushback on block could increase with strength (with the current one being the C version)

I like that idea, I implemented it right now

- Valiant Vacuuming Vortex and Conundrum Causing Clutch are more or less the same visually but one is a grab and the other is a hit. Not wrong but feels inconsistent

Yeah that was a tidbit from Satsuki herself that also is a bit confusing, the best I could do is add the preemptive grab box to the latter to make them more similar in some way, haha.

- Instantly cancelled light Giant Punch might turn out to be a nuisance. Startup is almost instant and it's plus on block

Yeah, to tell you the truth even I found it a bit suspect during testing, but I'll get to address it depending on how it goes in matches with friends as well. Satsuki's original move was -5 and I think I put some random base hitstun value and then didn't look back lol, it happens.

- 600 is a lot of damage for Final Smash considering how easy it is to combo into it

I might end up reducing it by at least a hundred next update.

Thank you once again for your input! I will hold off on a public update for the time being just in case something else pops up, but I did already implement some of your suggestions. For now enjoy the machine gun 236A voice lol
#18  September 06, 2022, 07:30:09 pm
are you interesed in updating Clone koa and put her on this thread?
Re: jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread, Newest: Satsukong Updated
#19  September 10, 2022, 01:41:20 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
are you interesed in updating Clone koa and put her on this thread?

I would definitely update her, however as of now I think she's in a very solid state that doesn't warrant any changes. For now haha

I have updated Satsukong, A few tidbits I missed like gaining power on QCB + 2P, also added: palettes from Foobs, a palette selector, switching between Giant Punch modes for your convenience, amongst other minor things. Hope you enjoy! Update's on the masterpost.

EDIT: Really should have checked before uploading, the pal selector shows up on rounds 2 and up on the first match of arcade or on VS. I have uploaded a quickfix right now for it over the same link, my bad everybody lol.
Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 02:00:08 am by jade_midori
Re: jade_midori Character "Mega" Thread, Newest: Satsukong Updated
#20  September 10, 2022, 06:21:18 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Glad I could be of help. On the subject of palettes:

- I forgot to mention this on discord but you might want to recolor Satsukong's small portrait. The hair actually uses color that match the shoes and some of the skin tone are off too.

Code:
[Palette Keymap]
x = 13 ;Press button X to select palette 1, etc.

This line alone completely breaks compatibility on Ikemen.