YesNoOk

Double-Res Portraits for RotD characters (Read 7464 times)

Started by Koldskool, July 28, 2012, 07:54:57 am
Share this topic:
Double-Res Portraits for RotD characters
#1  July 28, 2012, 07:54:57 am
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
Yeah, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Unfortunately, I could not find a decent source image for Johann. Otherwise, there are portraits here for the entire RotD roster. These portraits are intended to be "unbound" so in the event that a special axis is required, I put it in the .pcx's filename.
Previews:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Download
Re: Double-Res Portraits for RotD characters
#2  July 30, 2012, 02:52:52 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
High resolution is so much better isn't it??

Nicely done. There's minimal to little colorloss, so your conversions look sharp. However, upon closer inspection, your edging is a complete mess with plenty of uneven and jagged lines. Pay more attention to that next time and you will go from great to awesome.

Thanks for your share.  :sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#3  July 30, 2012, 02:58:08 pm
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
Source images were found here. Though I agree Abubo's edging is shit and I may redo it after I finish my B.Jenet edit. And I must say, your MvC and CvS portrait packs are fucking amazing.
Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 03:01:49 pm by Koldskool
#4  July 30, 2012, 03:33:01 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Thanks K!! I appreciate the shout out. I'm just starting work on my SFxT pack again today. I've got something big in store for my next release. It's going to blow away what's already been done.  ;D

Just keep an eye on small details and you have good work on your hands.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#5  November 14, 2021, 12:12:28 am
    • France
    • duracelleurxmugen.blogspot.fr/