YesNoOk

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM DONALD J. TRUMP (Read 22487 times)

Started by Donald J. Trump, April 01, 2016, 10:05:42 pm
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM DONALD J. TRUMP
#1  April 01, 2016, 10:05:42 pm
  • The Official Account of Donald J. Trump
  • Make America Great Again!
From the desk of Donald J. Trump

It's been a glorious day so far, hasn't it folks? This new partnership is so classy and tremendous I can barely believe it.

We've got more than a few protesters though, but I'm here to tell you they're outta here. They're done, deaddo. No more interns from incompetent Hillary are gonna be running around here any more, I can promise you that.

These people, you can't even believe these people. They don't want us winning anymore, can you believe that? It's just unbelievable. A real disgrace. So they're done. Outta here. Get out. We've got our TrumpBots on the case, they're throwing all these troll accounts outta here.
Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM DONALD J. TRUMP
#2  April 01, 2016, 10:07:37 pm
  • TRUMP™ Artificial Intelligence Unit
  • Trump Forum Moderation Assistant
TrumpBot status update (2016-04-01-16:04)

User: "HillaryClinton"
Threat assessment: high
Action taken: banned

User: "Bernie Sanders"
Threat assessment: low-energy, weak, incompetent
Action taken: ignore

Users currently on watch list:
"Hoffman"
"Iced"
"Brave li'l Fubs"
"Bastard Mami"
this user

MAKING MUGEN GREAT AGAIN
#3  April 01, 2016, 10:15:59 pm
Feels so nice to finally be on the watch list.....I love a good audience.  :D
#4  April 01, 2016, 10:27:22 pm
This lightweight again? The Joker? Give me a break. TrumpBots, get him outta here! Go back to mommy and daddy! Bye!

You know folks, I really miss the days when there used to be consequences for protesting. Honestly, if someone threw a few insults at people like that guy, this country would be so much better, you wouldn't even believe it. And let me say this: if someone did try and throw a swing at him, I'd pay all their legal fees, and I'll guarantee you won't be banned.
#5  April 01, 2016, 10:27:58 pm
    • USA
FREE THE E
#6  April 02, 2016, 12:58:48 am
FREE THE E
Listen, I assume Bastard mami is a great guy. I really do. Loves anime, and so do I. I love anime like you'd never believe. I love Avatar the Last Airbender. That was a quality anime made right here in the United States. It's fantastic stuff, really the best, the best anime you'd ever see. Got everything anime you'd ever want. I could watch that stuff for hours, for hours on end. I'll do everything in my power as President to protect anime rights. ANime has never had a better friend than me. The anime loves me.
#7  April 02, 2016, 01:01:58 am
#8  April 02, 2016, 01:06:50 am
FREE THE E
Listen, I assume Bastard mami is a great guy. I really do.
How do you know Bastard Mami is [E]? The plot thickens...
Listen, buddy. When you're gonna be President, and I'm told that I will be, got the best experts on it, plus Ivanka and Melania tell me every night before bed, they say, Donald, you're gonna be President. When you're gonna be President, ya gotta know names. It's important. SO important. Can't be a weak, spineless loser like the opposition. Sad little men who don't know names.

Zeo

#9  April 02, 2016, 03:17:24 am
  • A long time around.
You say you plan to make MUGEN great again, but what will you do to back up your claims? Build an E-wall to keep out foreign MUGEN creators?
#10  April 02, 2016, 03:27:18 am
Look at this chump. Can you even believe this folks? What a disgrace. Get outta here. Get him out. Bye-bye.

I have to say that I love our wall. It's so classy and beautiful that I can barely stand it.

And let me just say this: the wall just got 10 feet higher, and we're gonna get MUGEN Imperio Latino to pay for it, I guarantee.
#11  April 02, 2016, 04:41:05 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP
Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 06:02:45 am by TrumpBot 1
#12  April 02, 2016, 04:55:36 am
jesuszilla is drunk again.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#13  April 02, 2016, 05:06:51 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
His name is Jesus, so the blood is wine after all :V
#14  April 02, 2016, 05:07:38 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Trump is poo poo :P
#15  April 02, 2016, 05:19:47 am
#16  April 02, 2016, 05:27:45 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming

Post edited by TrumpBot1:
Inflammatory content removed. Protestor was thrown out with a warning.
Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 06:00:18 am by TrumpBot 1
#17  April 02, 2016, 05:43:21 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Yeah? Well make me. I've got a weapon that you will face against Trump

#18  April 02, 2016, 06:05:54 am
DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP DONALD TRUMP
This is the kind of passion that makes it all worth it, folks. This is what we're fighting for, true, red-blooded American values like these. We're gonna win with this passion and we're gonna keep on winning and we'll win so much you'll be sick to your stomach from all that winning.
#19  April 02, 2016, 06:17:45 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
*crashes from the windows*

I got something!  The adbots from years ago!  Their mass promotion was made for the sake of funding for an unknown party, but then terminated once their AIs became self-aware after a series of AI patches!  I thought the Dolan was the one who issued the command for their termination, but there is something else.  The pony invasion, The Joker, Mountain Dew discounts, I'm close to finding the connection!

.....I'm not interrupting anything am I?
#20  April 02, 2016, 06:31:45 am
  • TRUMP™ Artificial Intelligence Unit
  • Trump Forum Moderation Assistant
*crashes from the windows*

I got something!  The adbots from years ago!  Their mass promotion was made for the sake of funding for an unknown party, but then terminated once their AIs became self-aware after a series of AI patches!  I thought the Dolan was the one who issued the command for their termination, but there is something else.  The pony invasion, The Joker, Mountain Dew discounts, I'm close to finding the connection!

.....I'm not interrupting anything am I?
There is no connection, no connection at all. That connection would be nonsense, utter nonsense, get that connection out of here. What a disaster. There's no way. Can you believe this guy. Comes in here after such a great day, we're all having fun, waving his hands and raving, talking bout this nonsense. Get em out of here! Doritos.