YesNoOk

Svk Slowmotion Patch! Charlie added. Terry New combo Routes! (Read 103051 times)

Started by DarkZemX, August 04, 2021, 09:04:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Svk Slowmotion Patch! Mai, Feilong, Karin Added! 20 Character Balances/Changes.
#21  October 25, 2021, 08:35:21 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
nice,can put the stage link?
Re: Svk Slowmotion Patch! Mai, Feilong, Karin Added! 20 Character Balances/Changes.
#22  October 27, 2021, 10:14:59 pm
    • www.newagemugen.com/f107-dark-zemx-s-edits
Thanks guys, more edits next week, Charlie, Alex and Deejay!

@oscar123 not sure which stages you are interested in, is it the Naruto stage?

Re: SvK-I Quality Update! Robert Added! All Current Edits Zoom Stage Projectile Fix!
#23  October 29, 2021, 11:18:52 pm
The super damage could also be adjusted as it's too much. I'd also suggest thinking of adding Special-to-Super cancels. Combos feel awkwardly limited without them. I'd also suggest giving characters less launchers, mainly limiting it to Crouching HP with one or two exceptions for the sake of muscle memory, this is one gripe I had with the original SvK edits.

I also noticed that most characters still use the wrong voices for certain moves (e.g. Robert says Genei Kyaku for Hien Senpuu Kyaku and Ryuugeki Ken for Genei Kyaku) making the sound a lil' random.

I'd like to additionally suggest changing the commands for Ryo's Zanretsuken and Robert's Genei Kyaku to F,B,F instead of HCB. For more consistently I'd suggest making each char's Ryuko Ranbu share the same command.
Ryo's Ryuko Ranbu should also probably end with a Kohou instead of a simple Upper (Probably a leftover from RajaaBoy's version).

Last but not least, you should compile your edits into zips. You can do so on Drive, but not on Mediafire. You have to download each character's files one by one on there, but on Drive you simply click Download on a Folder to create a .zip.

This is an ambitious effort though. Nice to see you trying to improve a vast amount of the characters.

BTW for everyone getting these new edits might notice that lvl 3 supers have been nerfed a decent bit because in my eyes they were doing too much damage but for the main part I have ironed that out. The characters are balanced out to Each other and not fully to other characters on the web Even tho I would say their damage works well on most others and On a "Player vs CPU" scale! Reason I say that is because high lvl Cpu can parry and react to INSANE things which average players can't even dream of lol. So a boost in super damage is a risk/reward scenario where it's lvl 3 Hyper damage is the reward for landing on tough enemies.

Now additionally the launcher problem mentioned in the quoted comment. Moving forward I will be trying to address this issue. Terry for example has multiple basic launcher attacks when he is in closerange to opponents so in a future update I will change characters who have multiple up close launchers into having a normal launcher and a mini one that Barely lifts off the ground which can still be combo-able(If not combo-able then it won't lift off the ground)
#24  November 08, 2021, 03:14:20 pm
Vid on new Update!

Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 10:21:57 pm by ZSniper
Re: Svk Slowmotion Patch! Charlie added. Terry, Ryu, Ken and Sakura Update!
#25  December 13, 2021, 07:28:47 pm
New Combo Routes For Terry And Charlie, If you've Downloaded Them When Charlie was first Edited/Released by me then you should have the latest version. If not then feel free to update Terry for more beastly combos

Re: Svk Slowmotion Patch! Charlie added. Terry New combo Routes!
#26  February 08, 2022, 03:02:15 am
    • USA
    • orocrimson@gmail.com
I'm trying out the Ryu, is it supposed to have regenerating power? I don't think the original did