YesNoOk

Luigi  (Read 14381 times)

Started by k6666orochi, March 07, 2020, 06:09:49 PM
Share this topic:
Re: Luigi
#41  September 02, 2020, 03:14:02 AM
he will have a different moveset from mario, they share very few attacks but with their differences (like the fireball) even their auto combos are different
#42  September 02, 2020, 03:53:23 AM
Nintendo’s Ryu and Ken

Are there Boo sprites from this game? Luigi looks scared a lot. Adding a brief ghost that appears and disappears above him when he taunts and looks scared would be funny lol
#43  September 05, 2020, 07:55:08 PM
more advances
#44  September 14, 2020, 08:09:15 PM
more advances
#45  September 16, 2020, 12:25:52 PM
  • It's always possible with willpower and a funnel.
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
Could be pretty fun if he sucked the opponent into the vacuum and then spit him out again.
Good stuff overall.

Keep it real, keep it original
#46  September 16, 2020, 09:16:16 PM
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Could be pretty fun if he sucked the opponent into the vacuum and then spit him out again.
Good stuff overall.

Something like Seth's Ultra Combo I guess?

This looks promising and Mario has been a lot of fun to mess around with so far. I'm assuming you've finalized the movelist? I was wondering if since you're using the vacuum sprites already are you planning to use the strobulb for anything? since you could use it to stun an enemy with a flashing light and would probably be easy enough to add a flashing effect to the vacuum, otherwise this looks great!

#47  September 16, 2020, 09:27:14 PM
  • I LOVE MUGEN
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
agreed...just make him invisible during his state..after u do some rotation angledraws and u are good to go with that hyper! great stuff!
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce