YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 792750 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#601  February 15, 2016, 01:42:26 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
ssz>config.ssz>scroll down and change OpenGL = True to False.
Lasagna
#602  February 15, 2016, 01:59:58 pm
  • Cowboys just didn't get Motown
    • USA
Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 02:43:43 pm by CoopNPB
#603  February 15, 2016, 06:48:30 pm
Looking good.

I just downloaded your latest one and not sure where to put bugs.

1. T Hawk clones.  Notice this first in tag mode but also saw it on 1 v 1.  When fighting him, a bunch of clones come out. 
2. Hugo stays in permanent dizziness.  This happened when Rikuo blew the poison on him.

Gonna play some more and try and find more bugs.  Great job!
Yeah yeah I've heard of these before thanks. I'm working on new versions for most of them so it'll be fixed in time. Once I finish the script for the remaining characters we shall share a demo.

Cool. Where's the link for the demo? Been on all 30 pages of this post. Can't find it!
#604  February 15, 2016, 07:20:21 pm
    • USA
It's always been on the first page.
I've added the final link, with the patch from last night. Not enough time to make an individual one.
In the next few months this is set to see a major overhaul. Until then, enjoy.
#605  February 15, 2016, 07:43:40 pm
    • Brazil
Just a question, will you work on your side-projects or will you just take a long break from mugen itself?
Lasagna
#606  February 15, 2016, 08:15:49 pm
    • USA
Not doing anything mugen related. So anyone feel free to finish any of those w.i.p hidden in there idc. This has single handily eaten up so much of my time. Though I wasn't able to do everything I had wanted to within my deadline, I'm satisfied with what was accomplished. Ikemen & I have a love hate relationship. No surprise there are some still asking for more, but it will come surely someday. Ikemen upgrades, core system upgrades, tag system & coding re-haul etc etc blah blah!

FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE!!!!

#607  February 15, 2016, 09:22:16 pm
    • Brazil
Yep, good job so far, you deserve a good rest.
Lasagna
#608  February 15, 2016, 09:41:48 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
My comp can't even handle the game, even without Reshade, kinda slow-ish.
Still enjoyed it.
I wonder how that damn zoom works, though.
It goes sooo fucking far--
#609  February 15, 2016, 09:46:21 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
My comp can't even handle the game, even without Reshade, kinda slow-ish.
Still enjoyed it.
I wonder how that damn zoom works, though.
It goes sooo fucking far--

For lag, go to the ssz folder and go to the file "config.ssz" and open it with notepad. Go to the section where it says "OpenGL", and just put "false" where it says true and save. That should help...

Also, for the zoom, you can check out this section ( http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/how-to-ikemen-series-171303.0.html ) in the  second video talks about it...
#610  February 16, 2016, 03:44:16 pm
    • USA
Hiya Everyone! I had a request from a couple people inclusing Rei to make a topic on where CVS-U online matches are happening. Let me be the one to give you all the link to this thread here: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/how-do-you-even-evolve-capcom-vs-snk-universe-172263.0.html  It's a little tutorial for those who don't know their way through the Evolve Client. All questions you guys and gals may have will be answered there for those who are interested!

Spread the word. I'll be checking that thread very frequently so there should be no worries about joining too late!
#611  February 18, 2016, 09:49:34 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Sorry total Ikemen noob.
I just tried to launch the last beta by clicking ikemen.exe.
I have this message, I did something wrong?

#612  February 18, 2016, 10:15:53 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Oh I had that too. It has something to do with OpenGL. Just open up the config and go down to where it says const bool OpenGL and change it to false.
#613  February 23, 2016, 03:40:03 am
Rei, thank you for all your time and effort. I've  been trying to change the button layout for my fightpad with no luck. The pad works fine, the only thing I need to change is the buttons' sequence. Can you guide me on doing this?
#614  February 24, 2016, 04:54:42 pm
  • R U OOOOOK!!!
This is the best pound for pound Mugen full game I've seen thus far Rei once again you're a genius when it comes to this Mugen sh**! the only issue I'm having with this game is the button confi I saw on the feed about a year ago you posted the joystick confi as well as the pad confi but when trying to use a the joystick confi it wouldn't work is there anything you can do to help with this sir? once again thank you for all the hard work you put into this game I love this mugen I have no complains perfect MUGEN in my eyes! peace kid 
#615  February 29, 2016, 07:23:00 pm
    • USA
Hey guys, Rei's on hiatus for a while but I know quite a few dudes are having problems with configuring their joysticks. changing around buttons to work for your pad and stick are a little screwey. Obviously you need to go into config.ssz to start. It's already set up to work with joypads and sticks out of the box, the only issue is each joypad doesn't have the same layout so a button for my controller (a PS3 controller that I run through BetterDS3) would be different to someone else's (Say an arcade stick or a PS4 controller.) What you need to be aware of is that each number is mapped to a specific button on your controller. the first 4 will almost always be mapped to the directional buttons. and the last 6 are your punches and kicks. Now what order they're in, I can't really say, it's all about changing the numbers around until you get the button you want connected to the number you want, It really is all trial and error. I hope I helped out at least one person with this.
#616  February 29, 2016, 07:49:47 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Hey guys, Rei's on hiatus for a while but I know quite a few dudes are having problems with configuring their joysticks. changing around buttons to work for your pad and stick are a little screwey. Obviously you need to go into config.ssz to start. It's already set up to work with joypads and sticks out of the box, the only issue is each joypad doesn't have the same layout so a button for my controller (a PS3 controller that I run through BetterDS3) would be different to someone else's (Say an arcade stick or a PS4 controller.) What you need to be aware of is that each number is mapped to a specific button on your controller. the first 4 will almost always be mapped to the directional buttons. and the last 6 are your punches and kicks. Now what order they're in, I can't really say, it's all about changing the numbers around until you get the button you want connected to the number you want, It really is all trial and error. I hope I helped out at least one person with this.

The first 4 are directionals, the first 3 after that are kicks, and the last 3 are punches. And the last button is start.

I honestly prefer using something Like Xpadder or JoyToKey and map the keys to the controller, but there is a way to find your specific buttons on the joystick using Devices and printers.
#617  March 07, 2016, 09:29:54 pm
  • R U OOOOOK!!!
Thank for the update I'm trying to work with the number combo's now it's taking some time to figure out the right confi but I'm heading in the right direction I'm grateful for the useful info kid!  :nuttrox:
#618  March 09, 2016, 02:25:27 am
    • Brazil
Somebody else having problems with onedrive? my download is extremely slow, something like 200K.
Lasagna
#619  March 14, 2016, 10:21:56 pm
    • Canada
Hello! First of all, I'm new to this community. Never been into MUGEN's until your amazing Capcom vs SNK 3 MUGEN Build capted my eyes! Amazing, I installed it. I mapped my dpad and all by reading the forum, but I have one issue and it's the screen. I cannot really explain how it looks but I captured pictures via Gyazo! I will appreciate any help!

Cammy vs Yuri : https://gyazo.com/7f51b98e94d727e6dc4360c0d9fae6b0

Cammy vs Kim ( ? ) : https://gyazo.com/c804bd84b86b604d94c25f2bb3c9dfea

The Ikeman is run as Administrator, even without it's the same thing! This is the " Test " option, the bottom one. I ain't playing because I am not able to without the colours. :(

Thank you in advance!

EDIT : I don't find any solution for that, but how do I change the screen's resolution?
#620  March 21, 2016, 03:10:31 pm
  • R U OOOOOK!!!
Rei thanks again for the amazing work kid damn good job on this MUGEN!!!