YesNoOk

Not another Blah Blah Shotokan (at last released, look him in release forum) (Read 23104 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, September 04, 2007, 08:08:29 am
Share this topic:
Not another Blah Blah Shotokan (at last released, look him in release forum)
New #1  September 04, 2007, 08:08:29 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Yes, Eric - Unperfect Shotoklone is back!! More details soon ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 08:18:52 am by Basara Eric
Re: Not another Evil Orochi Violent Shin Drogaddict Pissed-off Gangsta Shotokan.
#2  September 04, 2007, 09:13:49 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Do I feel a Dan in disguise ? :D
Re: Not another Evil Orochi Violent Shin Drogaddict Pissed-off Gangsta Shotokan.
#3  September 04, 2007, 09:16:39 am
  • *The Shadow*
    • www.freewebs.com/plaza24
Re: Not another Evil Orochi Violent Shin Drogaddict Pissed-off Gangsta Shotokan...
#4  September 04, 2007, 12:40:49 pm
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
finally!
It was about time!!!
So, tell me more : 4 or 6 buttons? What kind of sistem: cvs, kof or something else?

#5  September 04, 2007, 12:59:23 pm
Hahaha.

I like where this is going.

I really hope it has SF gameplay.

Good luck with whatever you have in mind.

DM

Re: Not another Evil Orochi Violent Shin Drogaddict Pissed-off Gangsta Shotokan...
#6  September 04, 2007, 03:29:17 pm
    • Brazil
    • www.rickiecreations.paodemugen.com.br

LOL Corkscrew Punch  :sugoi:

Good luck on your project. ;)

face_de_castor

#7  September 04, 2007, 03:51:00 pm
#8  September 04, 2007, 05:14:03 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Wow, awesome. Probably one of the only Shoto-like characters that has interested me since I got here.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#9  September 04, 2007, 11:31:55 pm
  • "Moyashi tsuku shite yaru..."
Hmmm... That face reminds me of someone...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#10  September 05, 2007, 12:08:30 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
Try going for something different from the shotoclones.

For example you could give him counters like geese or maybe grabs or strikes (like I see you made) or whatever you want.

If you want you could even make a mix of these. I remembered when aku_ma made his aku_ma character with homing hadokens. If you want you could even make a hadoken you (the player) can control.

Or with the strikes you can do what thy did with Gen and Kenshirou: A strike attack that has a timer. Once the timer runs out.....well again it's up to you.

If you really want you can make a super that xtends the reach of his punches or give him a status changing super.

Really man I am just blowing out ideas here. You can use any of them or none. But if you would like I could pull some out of my imagination if you'd like.

#11  September 05, 2007, 02:31:13 am
  • Hugest mugen fan ever made
Now that is something that looks really cool...
 ;D
#12  September 05, 2007, 05:05:00 am
    • Chile
Hahahaha, thanks to all ;) Now I noticed, I forgot the words "God" and "Kyuubi" in the topic name XD

Do I feel a Dan in disguise ? :D
If you feel a Dan, you probably miss the char XD

pd : is that cody's face? xD
:yes:

finally!
It was about time!!!
So, tell me more : 4 or 6 buttons? What kind of sistem: cvs, kof or something else?
Wow!! At least 1 person who still remember him!! Thanks ;)
He has 6-b and with my own system (just imagine guys like XXX or Dean)

Wow, awesome. Probably one of the only Shoto-like characters that has interested me since I got here.
Thanks man ;) Well, I try to don't dissapoint you, believe me ;)

LOL Corkscrew Punch  :sugoi:

Good luck on your project. ;)
I prefer called "Turbo Punch" :P Thanks ;)

Try going for something different from the shotoclones.
(...)
Really man I am just blowing out ideas here. You can use any of them or none. But if you would like I could pull some out of my imagination if you'd like.
Thanks for the ideas, but I have my own ones... and all of them are far of any Capcom karate guy you know ;) however, thanks for the ideas n_n

Now that is something that looks really cool...
 ;D
Yeah, you got it ;)

Well... I can talk to you more about Eric and how could be, but first, I recommend you to visit this first ;)
http://www.mugenchina.org/~basaramugen/eric/eric.htm

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#13  September 05, 2007, 06:14:53 am
dan #1 fan? :o

good luck on ur project
#14  September 05, 2007, 06:53:32 am
    • Chile

#15  September 05, 2007, 07:19:29 am
Looks great, I like the idea of Cody's head. Maybe I should try Birdies head on a shoto?

lol, j/k, but seriously, it looks good so far. :)
#16  September 05, 2007, 07:21:04 am
i don't know if anyone has mentioned it before but that cyan definitely doesn't look good
#17  September 05, 2007, 07:43:09 pm
    • Chile
Well, pink isn't a good color for a gi, either ;D

Well, I'll tell you something about Eric:
He's my first original creation, and one of the oldest along with Gen-an (they 2 were my first WIPs in MUGEN), and is my definitive parody to all Shotokan guys and their Evil/Etc clones. He will have powers from various other fighters but Shotokan... well, except some Pseudo/Fake moves performed with dir+button...

Edited from SFA Cody (head) and Shotokan guys (body), he incluides many original stuff and various references to other MUGEN chars...

That's all I can spoiler you about Eric, the rest you have to see it by yourself soon... in a video or when I release him, what happens first ;P

More info and shots in: http://www.mugenchina.org/~basaramugen/eric/eric.htm

#18  September 05, 2007, 08:37:59 pm
no, i'm talking about the color choices. they look straight out of mspaint. it's not a good shade of cyan
#19  September 05, 2007, 08:48:52 pm
    • Chile
Hehehe, yes... I know that many time ago, indeed. But that's the idea since the beginning (and that's from 3 years ago aprox.). Also you can notice his mspaint-green karate gloves, another detail made with that purpose ;)

#20  September 05, 2007, 09:15:24 pm