YesNoOk

FeLo & Co (Read 588930 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, April 04, 2010, 03:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: FeLo & Co
#461  October 06, 2020, 05:26:38 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
It’s my birthday. Wow looking very solid indeed.
#462  October 06, 2020, 06:23:08 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Ash looks Awesome.
#463  February 15, 2021, 01:17:49 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I know, I know. Necrobump. Just to inform I'm 12 sprites for finishing Ash conversion from XIII to CvS.

AND already finished Abel's gethits. Our hunkie received some shading upgrade and tweaks. Shorter trousers, more muscle definition in arms, etc.

I'm taking Mars People too, once I finish Ash(just reminf our squiddy alien is around 60% done too).

Also, I did backup of this PC in an external disk, since it started to do strange stuff.

Have a nice day!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#464  February 15, 2021, 02:13:40 pm
I'm looking all over the thread and i can't seem to find some "samples" :D. Where can we see some of that great work of yours? I'm extra curious about Abel.
#465  February 15, 2021, 04:54:28 pm
Yup, seems the images were lost. Gonna paste something kinda old.

This is how he looks like.
#466  February 15, 2021, 07:13:26 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I know, I know. Necrobump. Just to inform I'm 12 sprites for finishing Ash conversion from XIII to CvS.

AND already finished Abel's gethits. Our hunkie received some shading upgrade and tweaks. Shorter trousers, more muscle definition in arms, etc.

I'm taking Mars People too, once I finish Ash(just reminf our squiddy alien is around 60% done too).

Also, I did backup of this PC in an external disk, since it started to do strange stuff.

Have a nice day!

Hype!
I feel honored you work on 2 french characters!
Even if both of them are unrealistic clichés ;) (but just like 90% of fighting game characters)

I can't wait to see some more!
#467  February 16, 2021, 12:01:52 am
Hehehehehhe, thanks Ned! Well, at least French characters are "modern". Spanish (except Zato One) are mostly toreros, pirates or Spain seems to be anchored in the XVII Century(Hi, Resident Evil 4).

Ash could be the most "stereotypical" character, because of high fashion sense and such. Abel is a hunk. King is a waitress who even wearing classical clothes, is modern. Shermie, Mature, Remy, etc...

Maybe the most bizarre Spanish character(aside good old Zato), is Earthquake. Yes, THAT Earthquake. He's from 1759 and during that time, Texas was a Spanish territory(up to 1821).

I should be making a Spanish character. Hmmmm.

EDIT:

This is part of that 60% of Mars People I've finished. Don't mind the different colours for it, since I started changing its palete and then turned using basic colours. This is just a cosmetic thing, I'll just update the colours with the common sheet.
Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 12:08:50 am by FeLo_Llop
#468  February 16, 2021, 12:50:36 am

Ty, great looking sprites. Are you editing Abel over Ryu? I was e pe ting it to be done over an SF4 model.

Who are you going to use for his grabs?

And good luck with Ash? Any coder wants to use the sprites? Considering you inly have 16 more sprites to go?

#469  February 16, 2021, 01:24:23 am
Thanks, Jh0nnY2k. Best base for Abel is...SF Abel. So Ryu was only used for that Chip KO animation, since I could not find a decent one in youtube videos. Ryu's size in SF3 is also the same I'm using with Abel, so quickest way to go. But don't expect him to be a frankenstein of Ryu, Joe and etc. Abel IS Abel. I still have a bad taste with Viper(yep, I'm kinda ashamed of that work), so this is kinda my mea culpa.

Ash is already being coded:

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/karmacharmeleons-wip-thread-ash-crimson-186575.300.html

Thanks for the kind words!

Havea nice day!
#470  February 16, 2021, 08:48:16 am
Thank you very much for taking your time to reply to my questions.

Wow, Ash is a great piece of work. Very highly professional standard. Can't wait to see more of Abel.

Regards
#471  February 20, 2021, 12:30:18 pm
Just to say...Ash Crimsn's conversion from XII to CvS(kinda) is completed. I will not release the sprites by the moment. Why? I've already sent the last bunch to KarmaChameleon because I'd like Ash to be remembered as one of those cool characters both in coding and graphics. I wouldn't like these sprites' first use to be a simple sprite swap or poorly coded by someone who does a rush as Hell work. Or someone who just erases his hair and poorly pastes Saiki's wig on it for making a cvs Saiki. Whatever.

I'm sorry if this decission deceives someone, but given the effort and headaches this guy gave me, is something I think I deserve. We all deserve it.

Also, I bought a new pc this week, so I'll mostly making a backup of the old one into the new, so...

Have a nice day!

Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 01:22:51 pm by FeLo_Llop
#472  February 20, 2021, 11:44:01 pm
  • Some stuff, Skyrim, Doom, RE3, amateur pixelartist

Ty, great looking sprites. Are you editing Abel over Ryu? I was e pe ting it to be done over an SF4 model.

Who are you going to use for his grabs?

And good luck with Ash? Any coder wants to use the sprites? Considering you inly have 16 more sprites to go?

At least it's some few frames, I have the ambition to do justice to RE3 Nemesis, but there are not good enough references to do him, like I'm doing with Gouken. (well, unless I go myself porting from MVC3, or someone has done it and I don't know T-T)

Ash is looking really smooth, very curious about Abel.
#473  February 28, 2021, 09:55:06 pm
- Benhazard, I know you'llbe doing an AWESOME workwith Nemesis, as you're doing with your other wips :) !!

Also, There's only 9 animations to be done for finishing Mars People. I'm currently with the superattacks, and I've finished till the sixth. SO if my matchs are correct, I'll be fginishing it by my birthday's :D!!
Small proof. Only one sprite from each special attack.

To do:
- Attack 7(the one with the teaser and electricity).
- Ultra
- Super 1.
- Super 2.
- Taunt
- Win pose 1
- Win pose 2
- Intro 1
- Intro 2

And that's it. There'sa lot of recylcling at its sheet, soo...Either way, I'll have to check/fix the colour count too, and decide which base coloursto give our squiddy friend.

Have a nice day!
#474  February 28, 2021, 10:06:10 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Awesome! Again, I'm impressed!
#475  March 18, 2021, 02:16:05 am
Sooo!! Mars People conversion from SvC + runing(NGBC) is COMPLETED. I only have to fix colours and arm a big sheet et voilà! Of course I'll be completing it with new&crazy stuff, but that's for the future. Keep tunned!!

I wanted to release it for my birthday(March, 31th), but I have something more special prepared for then. Keep tunned! KC's skills are crazy as always!!

Have a nice day!!

¿Y si son nom es Giner? ¡'Nem vegent, redeu!
Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 01:05:37 am by FeLo_Llop
#476  March 18, 2021, 09:13:18 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Congrats, Felo! I see you're on fire lately!
#477  March 19, 2021, 03:16:00 am
#478  March 19, 2021, 03:20:36 am
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
congrats on the release Felo! great work as always!
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#479  March 23, 2021, 02:12:47 am
Thanks Tay!! I'm now continuing with other character, given these are finished :) !!!
#480  May 29, 2021, 12:18:23 am
Yep, I know, it's been time. Just wanted to add that the reason I have not released Ash's sheet yet is because I'm completing him with 2k3 and MI:RA stuff. Also, as we all know, KOF uses a 4 button system while SF/CvS, uses 6, so I'm completing stuff, mostly avoiding Remy. By the moment, is important to keep as prioritary punches and kicks. Misc stuff(intros, wins, etc) are not in the prioritary list, so please, don't ask for these to be done. I've gotta add that I'm having A LOT of fun spriting him! Also, converting big, muscular guys into Ash is not just only a challenge, I'm happy with the result!!

Can you guess who was the base for this? This is going to be his crouch HK, instead of XIII.
I'm not using Remy for this crouch MP.

There's more stuff done. By the way I'm spriting CMP, and is pretty boring xD!

Have a nice day!

PS: Thanks to KarmaChameleon for animating these. You rock!!
PS2: Of course, these will have 1-2 interlude sprites. Justhave not added them yet.
Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 12:28:59 am by FeLo_Llop