YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1070943 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#1461  August 05, 2022, 04:59:51 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Glad Shiki's still on your mind, and I hope we finally get some Ash news soon...
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#1462  August 11, 2022, 11:38:14 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Thanks, people!

All your sprite work is incredible, it is the prime example of what i want to achieve right now. You've been doing these for 12 years so far and it's so incredibly long.
Do you directly draw by pixel or make a raster drawing before going on doing all the rest?
I was trying to search in this thread if you had somehow made a tutorial somewhere, but i couldn't find anything. SNK and Capcom's styles are a pain to start.

You already said. I've been here for 12 years and during these, I've been experimentating(CvS style, tried to mimic SNK's, went to XII, then updated CvS as this Ada is, and already did my own 2 styles). So, basically, the answer to you is "practice, practice, practice" :) . About the question, it varies. I could use photoshop layers for BASIC stuff(and by basic I mean 2-3 colours as much, then adding the details and CS using MSPaint).
 I did some tutorials in the past, but those are unluckily, lost. But don't worry!! Awesome spriter [Kiwi] published his tutorials in his very own webpage(I've already put them in your topic).

One more masterpiece from you my friend!
I really like the color variation...

One more beautiful work that make me think :
"Why this character have to be a single sprite and not a full character,!" LOL

Seriously, I like more and more your works.
Merci beaucoup, Momo! Did this Ada because I never sprited her and I like this character a lot. Also, a team of Wesker-Ada-Dimitrescu in CvS3/MvC would be rocking!!

Glad Shiki's still on your mind, and I hope we finally get some Ash news soon...

Thanks Raging!! I'm giving Shiki priority over Ash because unfortunately Ash got too tedious to do(XV stuff is crazy as Hell) and I don't have as much spare time as I used to, so Shiki is the easiest option to work on :/. About news on Ash, I couldn't tell more, unfortunately :(

I swear there was something cool here!!
#1463  August 12, 2022, 01:51:26 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Are there too many Ash sprites to make?
#1464  August 12, 2022, 08:28:05 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Merci beaucoup, Momo! Did this Ada because I never sprited her and I like this character a lot. Also, a team of Wesker-Ada-Dimitrescu in CvS3/MvC would be rocking!!

Oh yes!! Sure it would be incredible!! :)
#1465  August 12, 2022, 07:00:35 pm
Are there too many Ash sprites to make?

Gameplay wise, Ash has everything he had in 2k3 and XII. What's missing are the stuff from XV, MI:RA and the aesthetics like misc stuff(intros-wins, etc) from 2k3 and etc. But attacks and etc, is finished.
#1466  September 09, 2022, 12:35:42 am
Hiii. Nothing too big. I'm doing portraits because lately I'm not THAT concentrated and I'm easily distracted by other things that I won't talk here(let's create the dramma xD). So yes, basically this:

I even included Kimberly! And yes, I did few more.

If someone wants to use these, be my guest.

Have a nice day!

PS: Of course I know this is dreaming and all, but a SF game should have a common graphic style and, the common cvs/sfz/sf2 sized characters are hard to do and time consuming. Maybe shortening the size of the sprites(similar to SFZ3U from the GBA) could work(of course, using layers to draw above them). Yes, I like to dream but if someone wants to join and arm a team PM me or else. We can at least speak and dream about it xD.
#1467  September 09, 2022, 04:34:09 am
    • Argentina
They're all amazing!
#1468  December 08, 2022, 03:34:38 am
Thanks, Hades!

SF portrait topic goes well, bbut feel free to contribute there. It's open for everyone's!!

Now, something I'm having fun wih/working on:

Now, imagine as part of Alcina Dumitrescu. Nah, don't think about it, jsut see it:

Have a nice day!
#1469  December 08, 2022, 11:40:08 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Great work! I particularly like the cpalette work and details!
#1470  December 20, 2022, 02:14:56 am
Merci, Momotaro!

Not in my best emotional days, but pixels are there for helping:

As you can see, it allows to do(kinda) her 2nd outfit)

Also, I'm making a portrait for someone's wip. Keep tunned!

Havea nice day!
#1471  December 21, 2022, 01:24:00 am
Small update. Just added the sunglasses and did th palete for her second outfit in SF6

I of course, took some freedom. Swapped French flag in her legs for golden details because it uses 3 tones instead of the surrounding 4. This also helps meto have something to fill the area AND using the colour sheloves the most: GOLD!

#1472  December 21, 2022, 12:10:23 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Nice, she looks sexier than in the game.
            Zorf Giudecca
#1473  December 21, 2022, 12:56:37 pm
Perfecta, me encanta el resultado tras la separación de colores
#1474  December 24, 2022, 12:14:36 pm
English please.
#1475  December 24, 2022, 12:27:24 pm
#1476  December 24, 2022, 12:28:19 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Nice, she looks sexier than in the game.

I could no say better...
Our community and particularly Felo, and Sabockee (etc.) Have a talent to make these SF6 characters look better than in the actual game.

I think I have a problem with many of these newcomers look... particularly ingame.
But their 2D versions or pixel portraits really make me feel like playing them.

The color/design variations are ipressive!
#1477  December 24, 2022, 04:11:48 pm
#1478  January 07, 2023, 03:36:39 pm
Ah ok, I'm super distracted.

Thanks for the kind words, people. This type of portraits helps me to calm down, specially in these days.

Now, time for 2 more :) .

- Ingrid: Of course, she had this very same artwork in SFZ, but in picture, not pixel. So I translated it as best as I could:

- Remy: For him it was a bit more complex. I used one of his grey/blak&white sketches torso+legs, and then I did a head from scratch That's why I added the sketchy thing. Added the hair et voilà, our favourite French(till Manon arrives) est icí:

Of course, all these select portraits have their CS applied to them. Dunno why! But I like to make them this way.

Have a nice day!
#1479  January 07, 2023, 04:23:09 pm
    • Argentina
God I love that Remy!
#1480  January 07, 2023, 06:15:31 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Ah ok, I'm super distracted.

Thanks for the kind words, people. This type of portraits helps me to calm down, specially in these days.

Now, time for 2 more :) .

- Ingrid: Of course, she had this very same artwork in SFZ, but in picture, not pixel. So I translated it as best as I could:

- Remy: For him it was a bit more complex. I used one of his grey/blak&white sketches torso+legs, and then I did a head from scratch That's why I added the sketchy thing. Added the hair et voilà, our favourite French(till Manon arrives) est icí:

Of course, all these select portraits have their CS applied to them. Dunno why! But I like to make them this way.

Have a nice day!

Wow! Both are great!
I'm always surprised by the quality of your portraits and CS details.
I laughed at this french quote ;)

About Ingrid, Im not sure about her left eye (Right side of viewer)
Seems like the red part is slightly too much on her side... (not sure)