YesNoOk

All Chars Update(2018 & Beyond) (Read 484220 times)

Started by DW, May 31, 2018, 06:25:07 pm
Share this topic:
Re: All Chars Update(2018 & Beyond)
#361  March 04, 2021, 09:46:36 pm
the links on trinity mugen are the same updated links on the link in the first post right?

DW

#362  March 05, 2021, 03:42:36 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
This happened during my match as Goh-Un by Ahuron vs AI Robert:

Error message: State machine stuck in loop (stopped after 2500 loops): 40 for Robert Garcia
Check your states for infinite ChangeState loops.

I'll look into the issue/contact Kame. I haven't seen this myself, though I'll try and replicate. Did it just randomly happen?

the links on trinity mugen are the same updated links on the link in the first post right?

My domain is where the up to date versions are. My old folder at the TM page is no longer the place for them.
#363  March 05, 2021, 07:41:44 am
oh ok thanks! ill have redownload them all then from the link on the first page then ok cool.
#364  March 05, 2021, 10:02:22 pm
This happened during my match as Goh-Un by Ahuron vs AI Robert:

Error message: State machine stuck in loop (stopped after 2500 loops): 40 for Robert Garcia
Check your states for infinite ChangeState loops.

I'll look into the issue/contact Kame. I haven't seen this myself, though I'll try and replicate. Did it just randomly happen?

It happened as I was about to launch a level 1 fireball super (don't remember the name). Robert was at low health.
#365  March 06, 2021, 08:42:43 pm
Thanks for the updateds DW.
I fought them both using debug and did not have that issue.

Really digging the changes to Kyosuke and his AI is fun to fight.

Good work to both you and Kame.

DW

#366  March 07, 2021, 01:04:57 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Well something like what he's saying with infinite changestate loops would crash mugen. I haven't been able to replicate it myself, though I haven't tried too hard either. I'll keep trying though when I get the chance to. Also no problem, appreciate the support.
#367  March 10, 2021, 12:57:18 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Kyosuke and Robert have been updated. Their updates are as follows:

Robert:

-Kamekaze updated his AI. So this only refers to the "Divine" version.

Kyosuke:

-AI added by Kamekaze
-EX Cross Cutter can now absorb a hit and is a bit stronger
-Shadow Cut Kick has some invul on startup
-EX Shadow Cut Kick has invul up to the apex
-MAX Super Shadow Cut Kick has more invul on startup
-A few miscellaneous tweaks

Just like my other chars who have had AI applied to them, there is a "DW" version of Kyosuke now that retains his compatibility to winmugen . The only difference is AI applied. Now, I know Kyosuke is a low tier char. Though Kame brought up some good points when making the AI. Along with I remember Extravagant bringing this up in his release thread. Bottom line is, Kyosuke needed some help lol. (EX)Shadow Cut Kick is his best move, though has no invul in source. Unlike almost all other AA/DP attacks.

He gets snuffed out often with just about everything he does. So, I decided to give him the above buffs to help him out a bit. He'll trade now instead of getting snuffed with SCK. While the EX version will beat out things now, along with MAX SSCK too. Overall you'll still have to spend meter to get his best results... But such is the life of a low tier lol. Still, this should help him out a good deal.

Good stuff!
Always top notch characters!
#368  March 26, 2021, 12:45:11 am
    • xxlunytun3sxx@aim.com
Kyosuke and Robert have been updated. Their updates are as follows:

Robert:

-Kamekaze updated his AI. So this only refers to the "Divine" version.

Kyosuke:

-AI added by Kamekaze
-EX Cross Cutter can now absorb a hit and is a bit stronger
-Shadow Cut Kick has some invul on startup
-EX Shadow Cut Kick has invul up to the apex
-MAX Super Shadow Cut Kick has more invul on startup
-A few miscellaneous tweaks

Just like my other chars who have had AI applied to them, there is a "DW" version of Kyosuke now that retains his compatibility to winmugen . The only difference is AI applied. Now, I know Kyosuke is a low tier char. Though Kame brought up some good points when making the AI. Along with I remember Extravagant bringing this up in his release thread. Bottom line is, Kyosuke needed some help lol. (EX)Shadow Cut Kick is his best move, though has no invul in source. Unlike almost all other AA/DP attacks.

He gets snuffed out often with just about everything he does. So, I decided to give him the above buffs to help him out a bit. He'll trade now instead of getting snuffed with SCK. While the EX version will beat out things now, along with MAX SSCK too. Overall you'll still have to spend meter to get his best results... But such is the life of a low tier lol. Still, this should help him out a good deal.

Great buffs! Its always good to see creators take initiative and add tools to chars they might have not had in source material

Made a video fighting both rob and kyo and the AI is a great balance between challenging and fun to fight. 
http://www.twitch.tv/zer0degr33z

I sometimes stream MUGEN. Join me!
#369  March 26, 2021, 06:38:31 pm
#370  March 26, 2021, 09:40:55 pm
    • UK
The whole site is down. What happened?
Insert signature here

DW

#371  March 26, 2021, 11:05:27 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I have no administrative responsibilities at TM. I'm just a hosted creator. Any inquires regarding TM's status would have to be brought up with JZ, or perhaps making a thread here to get someone who could fill you in. I apologize for the inconvenience.
#372  March 26, 2021, 11:23:14 pm
No pb thanks for your answer and your hard work as usual
#373  March 27, 2021, 02:39:07 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Hopefully a hero comes to create a backup.

Last time it was a simple browser "not found", but here's it's a unique "not found" and when you go to trinitymugen.net on its own it shows it has to be set up first. Definitely suspicious.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update

DW

#374  March 27, 2021, 06:03:11 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
You're right...

I honestly have no clue. I can/should make an alternate MediaFire folder with everything. Problem is though: Some of the char versions were actually loss on my old PC. Namely all the "DW" versions of every char that had one except for Kyosuke and Robert. Mostly everything I lost was winmugen stuff as I wasn't able to recover it before it crashed again.

Robert and Kyosuke were done on my current PC, so I still have them. I'll try to remember to get around to it before the day is done. Maybe(hopefully) JZ will resolve all this before I have to. :P No worries though, I'll power thru the laziness and get a MF folder going....soon-ish....
#375  March 27, 2021, 07:12:22 pm
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com

DW

#376  March 29, 2021, 01:12:51 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Appreciate it, but I got it:

Here it is. As I said in my last post, only Kyosuke and Robert have the 1.0 and Win compatible versions. All the other "DW" versions for char that became 1.0 exclusive were lose unfortunately. :-\ Also, Kame updated Kyosuke and Robert's AI once more. Adding a failsafe to prevent the infinite changestate bug from happening. I'll apply this link to the OP as well.
Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 03:28:49 am by DW
#377  March 29, 2021, 06:28:47 am
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.

Here it is. As I said in my last post, only Kyosuke and Robert have the 1.0 and Win compatible versions. All the other "DW" versions for char that became 1.0 exclusive were lose unfortunately. :-\

I believe i actually still have the 1.0 exclusive versions of those characters.
I can send them to you if you’d like.
#378  March 29, 2021, 06:51:48 am
    • crepa.neocities.org

Here it is. As I said in my last post, only Kyosuke and Robert have the 1.0 and Win compatible versions. All the other "DW" versions for char that became 1.0 exclusive were lose unfortunately. :-\

Read again, what was lost was the WinMUGEN versions of his other chars.
Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 06:59:19 am by ヒカリ ♡
#379  March 29, 2021, 11:24:48 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
Read again, what was lost was the WinMUGEN versions of his other chars.

Ohh, i see it now. I misread it the first time. My sincerest apologies

DW

#380  March 30, 2021, 03:29:14 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Everything is back up with TrinityMugen.