YesNoOk

Neo Geo x Capcom (NGxC) - Battle For Destiny (Read 446929 times)

Started by Ryu From Streets™, September 13, 2020, 09:59:58 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Neo Geo x Capcom (NGxC) - Battle For Destiny
#81  November 17, 2020, 04:11:58 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I don't think Akito would fit in this universe, though. :(

Akito's universe is included in same of Street Fighter and The King of Fighters, where on my CVS MUGEN screenpack he represented the "Mugen" side.

PS: If you look the stages of Akito maked by Charles_2011, you will understand the idea.

Here: https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/akitos-tower-remix-ver-3-191373.0.html

I am currently working on a project that speaks more of his universe in particular, called "Dragon Destiny" and I intend to release it by Christmas this year. But if you still don't think Akito matches your project as a secret character, that's fine, I'm already glad that you used his stage.

My hope still exists (in case you change your mind, of course) but in any case I wish you to continue this great job, I like very much of this project.

See ya and good luck man!
Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 04:21:11 pm by Akito
#82  November 17, 2020, 06:48:31 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
The game is clearly called "Neo Geo X Capcom", yet you suggest your self insert OC which isn't related to either of them. Ryu didn't say anything about adding OCs to the game either, so maybe dial back on the "please add my fancharacter" requesting.

Shit
#83  November 17, 2020, 06:50:02 pm
  • - Mugen & Ikemen Designer -
    • Argentina
I can't wait to see all that hard work pay off even more, I'm so hyped!
PS: I'm still working on the screenpack design and porting it to Ikemen.
#84  November 17, 2020, 06:51:33 pm
    • Argentina
The game is clearly called "Neo Geo X Capcom", yet you suggest your self insert OC which isn't related to either of them. Ryu didn't say anything about adding OCs to the game either, so maybe dial back on the "please add my fancharacter" requesting.

Yes, I agree on the same. I don't know why an OC would take place in a fullgame called NEO GEO x CAPCOM ... with characters only from Neo Geo or SNK and Capcom.
#85  November 17, 2020, 07:18:51 pm
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
Akito is the protagonist of CVS MUGEN, so the idea is for him to enter as a secret character.
In other words, he would be like a collaboration character.
Hold up.

Did you actually just ask Ryu to put YOUR self-insert in HIS game? I dunno how else I can break this to you: that's just not gonna happen.
I don't want to be rude when I say this but there isn't anything about your OC that's interesting or worthwhile enough for a spot on the roster. Why would I pick an OC who looks like Kim when he himself is already a character in the game?
#86  November 17, 2020, 07:47:24 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil

Everything that is being said by me here is about an external conversation that happened before here (in Discord groups and via PM too), but anyway, it's up to Ryu what to do.

I only commented because he is using the Akito stage made by AVPBOY, which already makes me satisfied with the reference made to my character. That's all.

Now changing the subject, I'm really enjoying the result of everything, and this Shingo, the sprites are great, who was the author of them?
#87  November 17, 2020, 08:02:43 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr

Everything that is being said by me here is about an external conversation that happened before here (in Discord groups and via PM too), but anyway, it's up to Ryu what to do.

I only commented because he is using the Akito stage made by AVPBOY, which already makes me satisfied with the reference made to my character. That's all.

Now changing the subject, I'm really enjoying the result of everything, and this Shingo, the sprites are great, who was the author of them?

We talked about it on a discord? Geez, my memory must be really trash 'cause I don't really remember anything? I do remember AVP talking about it, though...

Welp, I ain't putting him in the game but if you still want a NGxC styled Akito I won't really mind doing it for you. :)

Shingo's sprites? A really good friend of mine did it, I don't know if he's here in the MFG, though--
#88  November 17, 2020, 08:21:56 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Akito is the protagonist of CVS MUGEN, so the idea is for him to enter as a secret character.
In other words, he would be like a collaboration character.
Hold up.

Did you actually just ask Ryu to put YOUR self-insert in HIS game? I dunno how else I can break this to you: that's just not gonna happen.
I don't want to be rude when I say this but there isn't anything about your OC that's interesting or worthwhile enough for a spot on the roster. Why would I pick an OC who looks like Kim when he himself is already a character in the game?

I already explained everything above, so, before being rude (and stupid), get information and know before saying anything, but first of all, your opinion doesn't interest me.

And Ryu, yes, you said about this in your old BBB project in Razor's server. BUT, If you can make Akito in NGxC style, It's a honor for me, of course. I want this.

Back to topic guys.
#89  November 17, 2020, 10:25:00 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Sure putting some OC into this kind of game is certainly not a priority and not really needed.

Having this particular stage have no influence on anything.
The stage can be just used as a regular stage to make the game looking good.

But again the fan OC stuff don't really need to be into a "pure" Neo Geo Capcom themed game.
#90  November 17, 2020, 11:46:38 pm
If I play something called Neo Geo X Capcom, I play it for Neo Geo and Capcom characters. Not some random OC that doesn't fit in the game. Might as well throw in Marvel and DC guys into the game if we're going by that logic. The character doesn't fit, and it's Ryu's game, so at the end of the day, he makes the call. he doesn't have to just because he used a random stage.

Anyways, back on topic. I'm really happy to see Adelheid, K9999, and Syo in this. Wasn't expecting them at all, but it's an awesome surprise. Hopefully we get some more female characters down the line.
#91  November 18, 2020, 01:42:02 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
before being rude (and stupid), get information and know before saying anything, but first of all, your opinion doesn't interest me.
If you can make Akito in NGxC style, It's a honor for me, of course. I want this.
... you've gotta be kidding.

Shingo's sprites? A really good friend of mine did it, I don't know if he's here in the MFG, though--
Troy does indeed have an account here, Ryu. He just doesn't use it often.

But yeah, looking amazing so far. Take your time and I wish you the best of luck with the rest of the cast.
Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 02:17:22 am by Joey S.
#92  November 18, 2020, 02:17:37 am
  • Hola
    • Chile
    • yiazmatomegavictorys.wix.com/mugenvictorys
Man, that Shingo looks great, specially those sprites.

Good job!

#93  November 18, 2020, 02:46:47 am
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
If I play something called Neo Geo X Capcom, I play it for Neo Geo and Capcom characters. Not some random OC that doesn't fit in the game. Might as well throw in Marvel and DC guys into the game if we're going by that logic. The character doesn't fit, and it's Ryu's game, so at the end of the day, he makes the call. he doesn't have to just because he used a random stage.

Anyways, back on topic. I'm really happy to see Adelheid, K9999, and Syo in this. Wasn't expecting them at all, but it's an awesome surprise. Hopefully we get some more female characters down the line.

Ayyyyyyyyy, that kinda is my goal! I'm literally CS'ing a LOT of KOF characters to give their palettes a little bit more life. That does take........A lot of time, but the result legit is wonderful. I always thought that these characters right here, since they don't have CVS sprites, they'd probably need someone to convert them and all of that but then I told my self. 'Man fuck this.' I CS'd them one by one and holy fuck they look wonderful once the job's done. I didn't want.........To do a project, with the same CVS2 characters over and over again. They're awesome and some of them OBVIOUSLY ARE going to be in this game. But still!

Yaaaaaaaas! Females, bro! I'm thinking haard!

before being rude (and stupid), get information and know before saying anything, but first of all, your opinion doesn't interest me.
If you can make Akito in NGxC style, It's a honor for me, of course. I want this.
... you've gotta be kidding.

Troy does indeed have an account here, Ryu. He just doesn't use it often.

But yeah, looking amazing so far. Take your time and I wish you the best of luck with the rest of the cast.

Damn, didn't know Troy was here too--

Man, that Shingo looks great, specially those sprites.

Good job!

Ayyyyyy! Victorys! Big fan of your stuff, bro! Thanks!
#94  November 19, 2020, 07:19:13 pm
  • Why,
OC at full game? It not then full game... just collection?

Anyway good hear at even now someone sill at do something.
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#95  November 21, 2020, 01:08:16 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
'Ellooooooooow

#96  November 21, 2020, 04:18:56 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
'Ellooooooooow

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8tq293NxjU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

So much hype!
My 2 goddesses are not yet in the roster, but the choice of characters in great!
So good the you included Silber as well
Mary looks so fun to play!

And this version of Sagat using some M206 is very good.
You used just what is needed to make a great Sagat close to the "source character."
I mean, without unnecessary tons of moves variants.

Sagat is definitely the one I'm the more hyped for!

I can't wait to see more of what you're cooking!

Continue, mon gars !
Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 10:02:35 am by Nedflandeurse
#97  November 22, 2020, 04:25:02 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
#98  November 22, 2020, 05:39:40 am
    • Argentina
Yessss, i love every frame of that vid! And Silber omg... he's nuts!!!
Also the girls, is great to see more waifus!

ExL

#99  November 22, 2020, 02:14:27 pm
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
Liked previous one, with Akira reference, more, but man, you're on the roll! Characters are comming with great speed. Cool beans :thumbsup: But agreed with Mordecool - we need waifus! XD jk, but who would be against that?
"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.
#100  November 22, 2020, 11:22:58 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
'Ellooooooooow

So much hype!
My 2 goddesses are not yet in the roster, but the choice of characters in great!
So good the you included Silber as well
Mary looks so fun to play!

And this version of Sagat using some M206 is very good.
You used just what is needed to make a great Sagat close to the "source character."
I mean, without unnecessary tons of moves variants.

Sagat is definitely the one I'm the more hyped for!

I can't wait to see more of what you're cooking!

Continue, mon gars !

Maybe your 2 favorites are going to be in, maybe not! I'm really trying to be unpredictable here, hehe.

Merci!

'Ellooooooooow

Was that an akuma tease there at the end? Those dust and wind effects are stunning. This looks amazing.

Btw, thaaaaaaaaaaanks to your stages that you converted to 1.1, they fit so well with my game. And was it? I don't know, it is looking like it indeed was! I ain't sure!

Mordecool™ link=topic=191103.msg2494504#msg2494504
date=1606019980 said:
Yessss, i love every frame of that vid! And Silber omg... he's nuts!!!
Also the girls, is great to see more waifus!

Silver legit is my favorite LOL

Liked previous one, with Akira reference, more, but man, you're on the roll! Characters are comming with great speed. Cool beans :thumbsup: But agreed with Mordecool - we need waifus! XD jk, but who would be against that?

I do have to admit that the SNK edition video indeed was fire, and I put a lot of time into that--

but yeah, I'm really glad that you guys are enjoying all of this. It's fun to do this game. The only annoying thing is that I'm basically CS'ing EVERY single KOF characters, that wasn't in CVS2, Neo-Geo sprites have like---------black lines. And getting rid of them is maaaaad annoying, but at the end of the day.....They do be looking kinda clean. My goal is for y'all to enjoy the game, and the CS's! For you guys to take'em and basically do your own characters with'em! Cause broooooooooooo they look so cleaaan trust me!