YesNoOk

New to forums like this ;-; (Read 1793 times)

Started by peskybee, August 10, 2020, 10:48:45 am
Share this topic:
New to forums like this ;-;
#1  August 10, 2020, 10:48:45 am
    • USA
Not really used to going out of my way to talk to people on forums but I'm pretty desperate to improve and get tips/motivation on here.
I was wondering is there a place to post on here for beginners just starting to make sprites?
I really want to make all kinds of characters based off my nostalgia and others! :D
There's so many talented artists and I just hope I can find people who can help me out and not just make fun of my art/get overshadowed.
I know practice is my biggest focus and there's the tutorials, but I hope you guys can help me like with shading and sizing characters!
Please don't be too harsh or make fun of my art I know its kinda messy but this is just my beginning so pls give me a chance guys!

lol... I get butt hurt really bad xD
Sorry for talking so much like I said not used to forums exactly haha...
Anyways!! Thank you for taking the time to read this I hope you all have a great day/night stay safe out there! <3
Here is my messy/crappy first attempt at a sprite (Princess from Power Puff Girls) i dont like the shading too much. :( but I tried my best!
Re: New to forums like this ;-;
#2  August 10, 2020, 01:42:46 pm
#3  August 10, 2020, 07:42:40 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
For a first attempt this looks really good, a lot better than anything I'd come up with.
as Alex said, there is a section for graphics, if you post there people will answer with feedback and you can improve even more.
#4  August 10, 2020, 09:20:51 pm
    • USA
Thank you :3 & Ty for the link AlexSin! I hope one day I can shade like the Kof 13 sprites.
 I'm sure we could make some amazin sprites DeathScythe haha! :DD