YesNoOk

Psycho Power (Read 13792 times)

Started by IKEISLEGEND, May 30, 2020, 06:50:47 am
Share this topic:
Re: Psycho Power
#21  February 04, 2021, 05:35:24 am
  • Wandering....

Maybe instead of such a wide hurtbox, hurting Bison, could use his vanish sprites to dissipate him for a while if he takes too many hits, losing his assistance for a little while, kind of like the stands in the Capcom Jojo game, just an idea.

My rough example of what a few sprite edits can do for making him look like he's conducting Ken.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Interesting thoughts there.

Another one would be

if someone tries to attack him or come close to him.. he will immediate just disappear for a second

Then after would appear from an opposite direction of where the enemy location is now or it's currently in position.

It's like he just dodge by teleport in a safer position and away from his aggressor.

Or simply dodging an attack but also being still a spectator.

So it doesn't need to show that he of any hurt animation other than a teleport sprite

Since it doesn't matter where his position in the screen is because he wasn't meant to be injured or a special attack/interaction from him is occasional in term of occurring

Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 05:58:22 am by The Shakunetsu
#22  February 05, 2021, 03:14:16 pm
          Psycho Power Update

Been busy working so much Mugen related and IRL, but heres and update to my Psycho Power character. https://streamable.com/gmjkz0. Ive added Bison floating up and down.  Ive added a warp instead of him dashing across the screen.. He now has CLSN so he can beat hit in battle.... He will attack on his own instead of forcing Ken to Attack (they will attack individually).. He now has a Max power stance he also we be about to be koed in battle of damaged enough. If this happens ken will return to his normal state losing the Psycho Power enhancements. Bison will be able to intervene when Ken is being hit

this is a very special character still lots of improvements to be added
I like how dictator is following Ken from above, pretty innovative :8):

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#23  February 08, 2021, 08:52:51 am
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master

Maybe instead of such a wide hurtbox, hurting Bison, could use his vanish sprites to dissipate him for a while if he takes too many hits, losing his assistance for a little while, kind of like the stands in the Capcom Jojo game, just an idea.

My rough example of what a few sprite edits can do for making him look like he's conducting Ken.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Interesting thoughts there.

Another one would be

if someone tries to attack him or come close to him.. he will immediate just disappear for a second

Then after would appear from an opposite direction of where the enemy location is now or it's currently in position.

It's like he just dodge by teleport in a safer position and away from his aggressor.

Or simply dodging an attack but also being still a spectator.

So it doesn't need to show that he of any hurt animation other than a teleport sprite

Since it doesn't matter where his position in the screen is because he wasn't meant to be injured or a special attack/interaction from him is occasional in term of occurring

thank you I will take these into consideration.........

Psycho Power Update

Been busy working so much Mugen related and IRL, but heres and update to my Psycho Power character. https://streamable.com/gmjkz0. Ive added Bison floating up and down.  Ive added a warp instead of him dashing across the screen.. He now has CLSN so he can beat hit in battle.... He will attack on his own instead of forcing Ken to Attack (they will attack individually).. He now has a Max power stance he also we be about to be koed in battle of damaged enough. If this happens ken will return to his normal state losing the Psycho Power enhancements. Bison will be able to intervene when Ken is being hit

this is a very special character still lots of improvements to be added
I like how dictator is following Ken from above, pretty innovative :8):

yea its sick
HIDDEN BOSS
#24  February 09, 2021, 09:40:13 am
  • Wandering....
Thanks man.

Another thing you might be interested  also with demitri dash in darkstalker because it had somekind of likeness to the teleport Bison used in SF2AM if you plan to imitate that.

the one with after image. Regardless of your choices this project is interesting and creative.
#25  February 12, 2021, 02:41:10 am
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
Thanks man.

Another thing you might be interested  also with demitri dash in darkstalker because it had somekind of likeness to the teleport Bison used in SF2AM if you plan to imitate that.

the one with after image. Regardless of your choices this project is interesting and creative.

Thank you for your input  I will keep this in mind
HIDDEN BOSS
#26  February 17, 2021, 05:43:30 pm
  • Wandering....
Looking forward to your amazing project