YesNoOk

Gohan and Frieza (beta) Z2 [Release] (Read 112190 times)

Started by Cybaster, July 14, 2014, 12:33:07 pm
Share this topic:
Re: [Team Z2] Gohan and Freeza (beta) released. Goku, Vegeta and SSJ Goku updated
#21  July 14, 2014, 06:18:27 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
I could try increasing the volume a bit more on Freeza but honestly they sounded good to me for the most part (besides maybe those teleport counter bow voices).
Damnit brah the Funi voice for Gohan is already included, just change it in the config.
Also damnit to you Project.13, if you don't want the grandmother voice, just stick with the custom voice, y'all a bunch of pansies, just accept the custom voices for what they are (which is awesome).
Re: [Team Z2] Gohan and Freeza (beta) released. Goku, Vegeta and SSJ Goku updated
#22  July 14, 2014, 06:21:07 pm
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
Let's not turn this into a voice over thing guys XD but trust me I got Chris Ayers(crystal clear might I add) and the "other person who voiced frieza who voiced genkai whose name escapes me" but I'll shut up now, sorry balth lol shoulda PM'd instead lol
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
#23  July 14, 2014, 06:21:54 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Yeah, you're right. My bad, lol.

Also, to JWeezy, Linda Young is her name.

NoZ

#24  July 14, 2014, 06:28:01 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Both guys are amazing,but I really got fond of Frieza,his gameplay is really great and for a beta he is quite solid,Gohan's finishers are sexy as fuck,winposes and intro are really something else,real pro work fellas,damn proud of you guys
#25  July 14, 2014, 06:30:43 pm
^ exactly how I feel lol Gohan's moves are sexy but something about freeza is just....wow man lol
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
#26  July 14, 2014, 06:31:18 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Jweezy, I think Gohan may be missing a few voices in English and Japanese official voices. He may be a little silent on some attacks.
You may want to test that and find some voices clips if possible. Those which come to mind are "Masenko" and his "KO'd" voices.

Thanks Alex for the feedback. Will look into it.

-Stupid question, but is air lk intended as a Cross-up?
Yup

About both Goku and Gohan having kinton intros, I can fix that. No problem. Getting boring having all these additional triggers in intros and winposes for petty stuff such as this. :P

And the hype about Freeza is that his moves are a little more original at times, but especially, he's the first non saiyajin Z2 character (not counting Saibamen and Satan, obviously). ;P

Thanks guys ! :)
#27  July 14, 2014, 06:36:59 pm
Jweezy, I think Gohan may be missing a few voices in English and Japanese official voices. He may be a little silent on some attacks.
You may want to test that and find some voices clips if possible. Those which come to mind are "Masenko" and his "KO'd" voices.

Ight I'll see what I can do I got my DBZT3 snds lounging around somewhere on my old computer I'll get to it as soon as possible.
#28  July 14, 2014, 06:38:38 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Dunno if this is intentional or not with Freeza with his Dashing Elbow (LP version specifically)

#29  July 14, 2014, 06:43:35 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Now this is a welcome surprise. While I may not be able to leave any in-depth feedback, I will say that these are going to be a lot of fun once I crack open my download later today.

I also featured this on Facebook earlier on. You guys deserve all of the attention and credit you can get. Thanks for sharing!! :2thumbsup:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#30  July 14, 2014, 06:48:59 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Thanks Buff Saikoro :D!

Wtf I thought his LP Elbow was nerfed or at least had a limiter to prevent that infinite...must've slipped us by!

DW

#31  July 14, 2014, 06:58:30 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Ah, Frieza is a cool surprise. I'll get around to trying him out later today I hope. Has Gohan been updated since his beta?
#32  July 14, 2014, 07:27:58 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Yes, Gohan is in his final state, minus the AI (and of couse all the feedback people can give on him).
Since the last beta, I guess there have been a few sprite updates, and the addition of his finishers (maybe only the 3rd one was missing when you tested him, can't remember at this point).

DW

#33  July 14, 2014, 07:55:45 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
OK, thanks for the info. I'll be sure to re-DL him as well. Thanks for all the hard work and share. Gohan was good in his beta state, so I'm sure now he's boss. If I find any bugs, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

ROS

#34  July 14, 2014, 08:18:56 pm
#35  July 14, 2014, 08:27:15 pm
  • Let's Do this! But first, CUPCAKE TIME!
    • France
    • chrysalexis2398@live.com
Freeza c.SK is an infinite I should say, tho you get pushed back while doing it in a corner, the air time of the opponent is enough for you to walk close to him/her an do the c.SK again.

Maybe it is just because I am doing it in training, will post if I see something different against an AI.

Edit: Never mind what I typed, the AI recovers before he falls.
#36  July 14, 2014, 09:43:23 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
That was really awesome! I hope to see some updates in that, but in fact, it was nicely done! :thumbsup:
#37  July 14, 2014, 10:20:26 pm
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
this is a great gift indeed, i look forward to kickin' in tha tires on these 2 soon. good chizz y'all.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#38  July 15, 2014, 01:32:26 am
  • They Don't call me MUGreed for nothin'!!
    • USA
    • wakawakawhoops@gmail.com
Damnit brah the Funi voice for Gohan is already included, just change it in the config.

Oh, my bad then. I guess i didn't know that it was already there.. So i guess there was one thing i wanna know. For gohan as a cpu, are you gonna update him by making him harder to beat? (just like GokuZ2 and SSJ Goku Z2)
#39  July 15, 2014, 06:56:02 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Oh my..., FINALLY! Thanks! :3
#40  July 15, 2014, 07:03:24 am
Quick question (haven't downloaded yet but didn't see any mention of it) are the beam collision mechanics in these versions of the characters? Or are you deciding to remove that mechanic altogether? If so I guess I'm going to have to add it back in :S. I really liked em.

EDIT: And if that wasn't removed (going over the readme.html's now for the chars) then what exactly was the beam counter system? Debating on whether or not to keep the old version(s) instead of simply overwriting them :P.
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 07:14:09 am by xPreatorianx1