YesNoOk

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U (Read 2279067 times)

Started by Titiln, November 19, 2004, 06:28:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U
#12421  December 16, 2015, 04:51:38 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Cloud has a lot of knockback in his moves, been able to ko at 80% with uncharged smash attacks. Definitely have to mange limit break.
Feels like he's so easy to gimp if he doesn't have his LB ready
#12422  December 16, 2015, 04:55:39 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
On that note I'm pretty certain he's close to ungimpable with Limit Break ready. That Up B goes like ten fucking miles.

Oh and it kills for some reason.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#12423  December 16, 2015, 04:56:29 am
    • USA
I'm actually really liking Cloud. I was worried it would be like Ryu for me where I don't really like how they play. My biggest issue with Cloud is his recovery. It's garbage without the limit break, so going off stage to get the kill isn't really an option. I also wish he had an English voice, well since I prefer stuff to be in English. I'm also trying to find some combos with him, but I haven't had any luck really.
#12424  December 16, 2015, 05:03:15 am
  • For honor!
Since I'll be getting Cloud tomorrow morning I'll just enjoy these Mewtwo buffs over here in this dark empty corner
Iroha stripped for me
#12425  December 16, 2015, 05:45:07 am
    • USA
Started using Cloud, and... I'm not sure about his Limit Break moves. Sure they're damaging, but they're not as strong as Little Mac's KO Punch (especially on finishing touch)

Are you being serious? I killed a guy earlier at like 70% with that move.
#12426  December 16, 2015, 05:50:38 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Just had a game, Finishing Blow ends at 60%.  Unsure if the player DI'd out of it, but there were cases where opponents survived that range.
#12427  December 16, 2015, 05:53:41 am
  • ?
    • Canada
    • m_di_g@hotmail.com
I think Fast Fall Up air into Mid-Air Finishing Touch on grounded opponents is a combo around 30-40% depending on weight, DI/Vector and rage, but it's kinda situational. Kills on certain stages.
#12428  December 16, 2015, 05:59:28 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Started using Cloud, and... I'm not sure about his Limit Break moves. Sure they're damaging, but they're not as strong as Little Mac's KO Punch (especially on finishing touch)

Let me put it this way: Finishing touch kills around 60. Little Mac's KO punch kills around 17-25 (depending on weight). Not that I mind, but I thought it would be a bit stronger.
#12429  December 16, 2015, 06:20:56 am
  • tired
It still kills super fucking early. I wonder if it's weaker on its back hit.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#12430  December 16, 2015, 06:23:14 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
That last Smash vid had me shed a tear with Sakurai waving goodbye like that. It's amazing that he worked so long on the game after it was already finished.

I'm content with the newcomers. True, my kid bro wanted Shovel Knight, I wanted Dixie Kong, and my friend wanted Goku (pfffffhahahaha), and while neither character brought as much WOW as Cloud did, they look like they bring a lot of cool ideas to Smash. Bayonetta looks so amazing.

And Cloud plays prettt cool. Not someone I'd main but I love running around with him and wrecking shit so well.
#12431  December 16, 2015, 06:33:59 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Let me put it this way: Finishing touch kills around 60. Little Mac's KO punch kills around 17-25 (depending on weight). Not that I mind, but I thought it would be a bit stronger.

Finishing touch can be manually charged up and Cloud doesn't lose it until he uses it or the other LB moves.
Little Mac loses his KO punch the moment he's hit.
#12432  December 16, 2015, 06:48:02 am
  • tired
Also it doesn't suck ass in the air.
#12433  December 16, 2015, 09:21:09 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#12434  December 16, 2015, 10:43:43 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
#12435  December 16, 2015, 11:25:20 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
all the fire Emblem and Pokémon characters were a waste of space in my opinion. One rep is enough. choices like Megaman make more sense. I know Konami is screwed up and probably wouldn't have allowed it but I was hoping to see a Belmont in Smash as Castlevania was originally on Nintendo platforms.
I could just see Dracula's Castle being an awesome stage to fight at.

Shovel Knight would've been a good choice seeing as he's a popular character these days AND....Shovel Knight amiibo anyone?
#12436  December 16, 2015, 01:36:11 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Everyone who thinks their infeasible character wishlist is legit has already made that post.
#12437  December 16, 2015, 02:10:02 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
WAR ON EUROPE FOH THIS!!!1

Shit
#12438  December 16, 2015, 04:29:48 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
all the fire Emblem and Pokémon characters were a waste of space in my opinion. One rep is enough. choices like Megaman make more sense. I know Konami is screwed up and probably wouldn't have allowed it but I was hoping to see a Belmont in Smash as Castlevania was originally on Nintendo platforms.
I could just see Dracula's Castle being an awesome stage to fight at.

Shovel Knight would've been a good choice seeing as he's a popular character these days AND....Shovel Knight amiibo anyone?

A Shovel Knight Amiibo already exist it's already out in Europe I think and Pokemon is one of Nintendo best selling and most known franchises one rep for it would be absurd and in no way does Megaman make more sense then Pokemon having multiple reps or fire emblem considering Megaman has been dead for the last few years and all but abandoned by Capcom.
#12439  December 16, 2015, 04:34:33 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Is it really that simple to get other companies' characters in though? I know it was for Snake back during Brawl due to Sakurai and Kojima's friendship (and Konami not being shit at the time).
#12440  December 16, 2015, 04:39:36 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
What AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Although I like the game Shovel Knight, Shovel Knight would have been an even worse choice than Daisy, and that says a lot, since that's friggin Daisy I'm talking about!
Seriously, if Shovel Knight would have become playable in Smash 4, then I would smash puppies against car doors.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns