KoF XV (Read 744487 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#121  January 09, 2021, 04:08:58 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
KOFs video games are always looked bad, except for Capcom vs snk2 and KOF13 even MAI on DOA6 looks much better than this.
#122  January 09, 2021, 04:46:24 am
I always hated XII/XIII's art style for how badly it screwed a bunch of characters with just a few obvious flaws. Some like Iori, Mature, Elizabeth, Shen Woo, Leona were great, but King's stick arms, Kyo's hair and shoulder pads (idk his frame just looks so wrong), Ralf's meat-stuffed packs, Mai's dangling milk balloons, the way they represented fire, and the color explosions on the special effects, always thought it was awful.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#123  January 10, 2021, 08:47:11 pm
    • USA
Yo my Kof freaks, the Mai doesnt look bad, she actually looks closer to Cvs than Doa version. Kyo looks alot improved, while graphics are still about the same still good.
Year's off to a good start, it seems.

He always asks “Are you OK?” after all. Be more like Terry lol
I'm not okay, Terry.

WE ARE NEVER OK

Yeah this line could easily work haha, just think about this dialogue right here we are NEVER OK! Rugal can even repeat this over 4 times
Kyo looks odd and Mai's boobs look odd but I love how Benimaru looks.

Leona's hand, tho, looks fucking enormous.

Yo Kyo looks kinda close to how he looks , alot better than 14! Mais boobs needs an update, thats true, yeah benimaru NEVER looks off. Hes the man

I also think This KOF definitly gonna shatter expectations, lets see i hope i can get this as soon as this drops

Some guys have said why Terry would help Rugal at all, . The idea on that is that Rugal was in dire need when Terry happened to go run in and while eating a burger noticed something was off. Hes very good at this. Rugal maybe being manipulated by another new  boss, and Rugal barely has any strength left but must follow orders or die.. Again

#124  January 10, 2021, 09:01:42 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Kyo only looks odd to me cause he looks younger than he's supposed to be. Idk, I just can't get XIV out of my head.

I do like the design, I guess it's just cause my brain is like "wait a sec" lol

Mai's boobs just need to be a little less triangle-y.

Leona needs smaller hands lol

And Shun-ei needs a better fuckin color scheme.
#125  January 10, 2021, 09:19:31 pm
Some guys have said why Terry would help Rugal at all, . The idea on that is that Rugal was in dire need when Terry happened to go run in and while eating a burger noticed something was off. Hes very good at this. Rugal maybe being manipulated by another new  boss, and Rugal barely has any strength left but must follow orders or die.. Again
Hey buddy, there are websites dedicated to shitty fanfiction. This is not one.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#126  January 10, 2021, 09:55:49 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
they need to fix mais slenderman model and kyos botox treatment. leona looks ok, and shun'ei cant be salvaged since his outfit will always look stupid
#127  January 10, 2021, 09:56:52 pm
    • Chile
I really dislike the design of Shun ei - and most of the new characters of XIV. The game kinda looks like a fanshion runway - Athena was a different thing, it was her gag. I really hoped they would change it, but I honestly couldn't care less about these.
#128  January 10, 2021, 10:50:22 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
To me, right now :
It's a joke.
It's a shame.

Unless they update the graphics.
#129  January 10, 2021, 10:53:22 pm
We heard you the first two times you said that.
#130  January 10, 2021, 11:10:16 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
I kinda just wanted them to pull out a "Garou: MoTW" with the franchise, for once; with the likes of Kyo and Athena actually looking like fighting veterans, instead of being doomed to look like teenagers for all eternity.
#131  January 10, 2021, 11:19:41 pm
    • USA
I kinda just wanted them to pull out a "Garou: MoTW" with the franchise, for once; with the likes of Kyo and Athena actually looking like fighting veterans, instead of being doomed to look like teenagers for all eternity.

Agreed. At least Street Fighter aged everyone up for SF5.
#132  January 10, 2021, 11:20:36 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
SNK "fans":

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#133  January 10, 2021, 11:25:11 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
i dont get the point of that image

imagine taking offense to people asking for rollback netcode
#134  January 10, 2021, 11:31:07 pm
    • Brazil
Too much whining over a game that isn't even out yet. Most of the things aren't even finished.
#135  January 10, 2021, 11:39:09 pm
    • USA
I'm not really whining at least lol

Mostly pointing out the oddities.

Such as Shun-ei's outfit being fucking horrible oh wait that's old news.
#136  January 11, 2021, 12:20:51 am
    • USA
I also wonder why there was never any form of Tales of Ash Dream Match game. Was the saga that unpopular? Or was it a graphics issue? There were only a few characters that existed only in the XII style, but MANY that were only in the NeoGeo style, so I guess that's why they skipped the Dream Match. Perhaps they could do a Dream Match game with the whole Neo Geo era/style (possibly including NeoWave, NGBC, and EX), as I am not sure all the XII characters were in XIII, or were they? I don't see why MI characters coming back would be a bad thing, either. Same with EX characters.
#137  January 11, 2021, 12:23:32 am
They skipped the Dream Match because SNK died. Like two or three times. When they came back with XIV, they needed to do something new.
#138  January 11, 2021, 12:42:16 am
    • USA
I also wonder why there was never any form of Tales of Ash Dream Match game. Was the saga that unpopular? Or was it a graphics issue? There were only a few characters that existed only in the XII style, but MANY that were only in the NeoGeo style, so I guess that's why they skipped the Dream Match. Perhaps they could do a Dream Match game with the whole Neo Geo era/style (possibly including NeoWave, NGBC, and EX), as I am not sure all the XII characters were in XIII, or were they? I don't see why MI characters coming back would be a bad thing, either. Same with EX characters.

XII was the "Dream Match".

But it was bad. So.
#139  January 11, 2021, 12:57:51 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
#140  January 11, 2021, 01:16:31 am
    • USA
KOF isnt a joke, its pulling out its version 2, and KOF usuually does good job on it , like KOF 13(despite some dissapointments to how characters look).   Man you guys never satisfied with KYo.. Kyo is looking good, not that bad at all,.. About Shun'Ei. Hes cool, maybe headphones throwing you off? You guys dont know this but.. Im so excited for this game rightnow, and you should Be too

We know idiots like Byakko had originally unsupported KOF Max Impact so , anything that baffoon says  is literally just somewhat nonsense

On Kyo:
If you age Kyo, hes gonna look really lame, we dont want to see Kyo looking like an idiot