YesNoOk

Hyper is very fast!  (Read 1554 times)

Started by TheDragon, August 04, 2022, 12:09:20 am
Share this topic:
Hyper is very fast!
#1  August 04, 2022, 12:09:20 am
Hello colleagues, I have a new problem, the thing is that I am editing a chopper, I took the Super cobraGC6 from Guard Point to add it to it from Kenshiro99, but at the time of copying the codes of the Chopper of CobraGC6 and adding them to those of Kenshiro99 this gets super fast, that is to say it starts to bounce on the screen very,  but very fast while the CobraGC6 maintains a normal speed, does anyone know why this is? It is worth mentioning that the codes do not have any var.

Here is the video I copied for Kenshiro99's (the one that's fast)

I want it to be like the one in the video (like the one in CobraGC6)

Please someone help me, I ask you please
Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 06:35:34 pm by TheDragon
Re: Hyper is very fast!
#2  August 05, 2022, 02:01:30 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Seems to be a bad varadd or varset somewhere. Have you tried looking at those?  I'd say cut the values down by 10 and see what you get.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#3  August 05, 2022, 08:08:06 pm
Seems to be a bad varadd or varset somewhere. Have you tried looking at those?  I'd say cut the values down by 10 and see what you get.

Yes, in fact this hyper has several Varadd and Varset, I have tried to modify the value either 10 positive or negative but it gets faster let's say.

Although as I had said, I only copied the codes of the other charactermAlthough as I had said, I just copied the codes of the other character, then it shouldn't be normal? I mean, if I just copied it then because it is modified? Will something have happened?

That's why I also wanted to know if there is a code, value or state to relantize the movement, does it exist?
Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 08:11:28 pm by TheDragon
New #4  August 06, 2022, 03:39:30 pm

Yes, in fact this hyper has several Varadd and Varset, I have tried to modify the value either 10 positive or negative but it gets faster let's say.

Although as I had said, I only copied the codes of the other charactermAlthough as I had said, I just copied the codes of the other character, then it shouldn't be normal? I mean, if I just copied it then because it is modified? Will something have happened?

That's why I also wanted to know if there is a code, value or state to relantize the movement, does it exist?

It is NOT the code. Don't change any variables.
The reason it looks fast is because the position of the sprite is incorrect.

G6Cobra has the 'Ball Choppa' sprite (Group 1100,0) at:  X= 76, Y=73
Kenshiro99 has the same sprite (Group 195,0) at:  X=75, Y=136

To fix:  In Kenshiro99's sprites,
1. Duplicate the sprite (Group 195,0) and rename it to something else.
2. Change the position to: X = 75, Y=136.   This will make it be at the exact same position as G6Cobra's sprite.
3. Use this new sprite in your current 'super' animation.

Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 12:31:55 am by SteelHammers
#5  August 06, 2022, 06:35:11 pm

It is NOT the code. Don't change any variables.
The reason it looks fast is because the position of the sprite is incorrect.

G6Cobra has the 'Ball Choppa' sprite (Group 1100,0) at:  X= 76, Y=73
Kenshiro99 has the same sprite (Group 195,0) at:  X=75, Y=136

To fix:  In Kenshiro99's sprites,
1. Duplicate the sprite (Group 195,0) and rename it to something else.
2. Change the position to: X = 75, Y=136.   This will make it be at the exact same position as G6Cobra's sprite.
3. Use this new sprite in your current 'super' animation.

Wow you were right I thank you too friend, I already managed to solve it thanks to you!