YesNoOk

[Screenpack 1.1] Untitled SP, Mugen 1.1 (Read 3792 times)

Started by FirePony, May 16, 2020, 03:33:18 pm
Share this topic:
[Screenpack 1.1] Untitled SP, Mugen 1.1
#1  May 16, 2020, 03:33:18 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Hello there,
So I'm gonna share what I'm doing those COVID-19 days.
What I'm showing here is already coded.
Soon the templates will be ready as I'll add an overlay in the portraits.
Low config PC friendly I think. You'll tell me if it's ok.

Here I'm using 2 animations done by Hungry Wolf. They will be or not in the final release if he gives me his blessing to use them.

Main Menu: Custom display of... I don't know what yet.

Select Menu:
Custom Stages selection
Custom Portraits
No blur.

VS Menu:
Custom portraits

Win Screen:
Custom portrait

So of course some of the things will change. But right now it's playable already. ;)
Re: [Screenpack 1.1] Untitled SP, Mugen 1.1
#2  May 17, 2020, 03:19:35 am
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
Cool aesthetic but I think there's too much emptiness betweeen the options and the image. You could adress this by making the options horizontally bigger maybe?
#3  May 17, 2020, 04:48:38 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I see what you got going on here. I like the concept, just need more flesh out things. I see animations from hungry unreleased screen pack. Keep us posted, if you need any help testing. Let me know, what help you might need. Keep it rockin, my man.
#4  May 17, 2020, 12:17:35 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Cool aesthetic but I think there's too much emptiness betweeen the options and the image. You could adress this by making the options horizontally bigger maybe?

Actually I like it. Maybe at the end I'll try to play with this screen again? :) Thanks for your message, I'll keep that in mind.

I see what you got going on here. I like the concept, just need more flesh out things. I see animations from hungry unreleased screen pack. Keep us posted, if you need any help testing. Let me know, what help you might need. Keep it rockin, my man.

Thanks a lot Solidus Snake, I'll think about you if testing is needed. I still have a lot to do before it becomes "perfect", here it's just osmething that barely works and make me able to play with my son. xD

TODO list:
- Work in option screen but I know what I'll do.
- Work the Continue screen but I have the concept done also.
- Work the custom stage select stuff (that will be the next thing done).
- Finish the victory screen with the text box. That implies to rip enhance the font as only the MAJ letters are inside and resize the metal plate under it.
- Correct colors for the bars and the golden wheels color match
- Maybe put a color change of the BG. i might do it, not sure at all because I like it this way.
- Think about your feedback men
Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 06:58:04 pm by Hephaistos31
#5  May 17, 2020, 06:58:11 pm
    • Zimbabwe
#6  May 18, 2020, 07:18:13 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I feel what you saying big homie. I do it for kids of all ages and of course, my son as well. I have a old unused concept, I'm going share with you later on. I will post it, later today. Keep it rocking.
#7  May 18, 2020, 11:42:32 am
    • Zimbabwe
With pleasure Solidus Snake. I also sent a private message to Hungry Wolf to know if he is ok with me using those animations.
I'll send you the beta SP at some point for you to test it! ;)
#8  May 19, 2020, 10:28:02 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Heph! How dare you use my stuff!! :furious3:  :rifle: 

OK now to be serious lol. Yeah go ahead and use the embers animation and the Versus animation. I got you Brother!
I noticed your using my old beta as a template because of the music lol.
Just don't share my old WIP its unfinished and lacks stuff, you know the deal. Maybe one day I'll get back to it,   :whip:
Feel free and look at the other WIPS I sent you and see if you see anything else that might work for you and PM me. Since the current one looks nothing like the old ones :lipsrsealed2: lol
#9  May 19, 2020, 10:46:54 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Ah ah yes mate I took one of your Beta file to work xD So I replace everything slowly! ;)
I'm happy that you told me it's ok. So I'll be able to release it later, with credit for you of course. I hope you're fine those days! ;)
#10  May 20, 2020, 12:28:59 am
    • Zimbabwe
https://fromsmash.com/Caution-2
Definitive version of select screen. I'll of course fix the custom stage select, here it's the final proof of concept.
Now time to fix win screen! :)