YesNoOk

old taki to the new base i used for sc4 taki. which one should i use? (Read 605 times)

Started by Super Dragon Blade, February 19, 2012, 01:24:41 AM
old taki to the new base i used for sc4 taki. which one should i use?
#1  February 19, 2012, 01:24:41 AM
hey guys im going to show you guys that my raphael will have to be on hold for a while untill i release about five characters form sc. so i will make taki and i want you guys opinion on wich taki sprite should i use

Taki1           Taki2

if you guys were waiting for raphael then it has towait dew to that the base was not workin like i found a new base for taki so when i do find a new base for raphael then he will look better so wich taki sprites should i use?
Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 01:39:16 AM by Super Dragon Blade
Re: old taki to the new base i used for sc4 taki. which one should i use?
#2  February 19, 2012, 02:54:37 AM
i think that the legs position and face of the second one are much better however the arms positions are way to relaxed and would benefit from the firstĀ“s aggresiveness, good improvement
#3  February 19, 2012, 03:11:31 AM
  • I'm behind you!!!
why not use Dampir's sprite pack. he already made a Taki spritepack. just give him credit for the sprites
#4  February 19, 2012, 03:18:18 AM
well dampier gave me his sprites of taki and i said i will give him credit but i might use some of them if i need help with movements thanks though. i thinking of making takii first with both sc3 and 4 moves.