YesNoOk

Chun-Li Color Separation Showcase (2021 Edition) (Read 6455 times)

Started by Scramble, April 10, 2021, 03:09:31 am
Share this topic:
Chun-Li Color Separation Showcase (2021 Edition)
New #1  April 10, 2021, 03:09:31 am
    • USA
Hey Mugenguilders, as you all know, I've been working on Chun-Li since December 2017, and throughout the entire time, I've been editing her CS to give it more variety. Each part that Chun-Li has can be based on anything. My goal behind this was to make Alpha Chun-Li better for you guys to enjoy, and I'm finally satisfied by the outcome. I will not release her this moment because there are still some sprites that are missing (like her Close Attacks from SF2 which are redrawn in Alpha Style in Hyper Street Fighter Alpha). She is missing effects but I want to use her effects from CvS1, and yes I know you're wondering, "Why do you want those ugly ass Kikosho Sprites?" The purpose is to complete her CvS1 spriteset, I COULD use her SFA2 effects, but why not try something different :D I want to credit some people for making this possible. Thanks to Dampir for converting her CvS1 sprites to her Athletic Costume, Enhyd for putting out Alpha 3 Chun-Li, I  used the majority of the sprites from his spritepack, JustNoPoint for the rips in CvS1, especially Forward Dash, RaZorbakk for the start of Chun-Li's roll animation, Hoshi for Chun-Li's Kikoken and Hyakuretsukakyu Hi-Res effects from Jmorphman's Chun-Li. But enough of me Babbling, I will show you guys the final product of her CS.

Here are Palette Examples

Default Palette from Street Fighter 3: Third Strike

Black Suit

Chun-Tai from Future Cops

Street Fighter Alpha Movie

Nostalgia Costume from Street Fighter V

Yang Default Palette Inspired by KarmaChameleon's Yang
Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 11:13:29 am by Scramble
Re: Chun-Li Color Separation Showcase (2021 Edition)
#2  April 11, 2021, 09:07:47 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Nice CS and colors! I particularly like the black suit.
And thanks for reminding me the existence of Future Cops

I have to watch it again!
Re: Chun-Li Color Separation Showcase (2021 Edition)
#3  April 11, 2021, 09:49:15 am
    • USA
Nice CS and colors! I particularly like the black suit.
And thanks for reminding me the existence of Future Cops

I have to watch it again!
Glad you liked it! The sole purpose is to make ANYTHING you want, fingerless gloves, gloves, sleeves, bare legs, etc. and I wanted to make that future cops palette because that movie popped in my head at that time lol.