YesNoOk

Need help finding Voice Clips (Read 3527 times)

Started by Rabano, December 03, 2022, 05:40:24 pm
Share this topic:
Need help finding Voice Clips
New #1  December 03, 2022, 05:40:24 pm
    • Argentina
Im stepping into one of my personal biggest projects yet and I need help in something.

I know people usually ask for spritework and stuff, but Im actually looking for voice clips for a char, more specifically voice lines from El Gado from Final Fight Revenge. I know he has to have like 3 lines and hurt or hit sounds, but I really need them but I can find where I can get those.

Someone knows where I can download them?

or in the case I need to take them from the original game, how can I do that? there's any type of tutorial about it?
Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 01:20:30 am by Rabano
Re: Need help finding Voice Clips
#2  December 04, 2022, 08:23:06 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
I assume you can play the game. Iirc kawaks used to have a way to swap between arcade and home system. If it doesn't have debug or sound test in the home version it will have the ability to turn the music off. Then you can record the sound with your favourite audio program

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#3  December 04, 2022, 04:39:13 pm
    • Argentina
I assume you can play the game. Iirc kawaks used to have a way to swap between arcade and home system. If it doesn't have debug or sound test in the home version it will have the ability to turn the music off. Then you can record the sound with your favourite audio program

I really don't have the game, I tried to download the Iso and a Sega Saturn emulator but I don't know how it work and I can make it run
#4  December 04, 2022, 07:00:43 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA

I really don't have the game, I tried to download the Iso and a Sega Saturn emulator but I don't know how it work and I can make it run

What saturn emulator do you use?
#5  December 04, 2022, 07:27:15 pm
    • Argentina

What saturn emulator do you use?

Yabause

N.

New #6  December 05, 2022, 12:51:07 am
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ti2oml

I got those from the MAME version.  There's a sound test you can access that just auto plays all of the sounds.  I had an issue loading the ROM normally, but it loads fine if you load it through the command prompt or a .bat file (I don't know if it needs a bios file.  A lot of roms do).  Speaking of which, if you take the line below, put it into a text file and save it in the same folder as your mame.exe with the extension .bat, then it should load the game and constantly record audio when you double-click on it (in case you want to rip other sounds)

@start mame.exe ffreveng -wavwrite WAVNAMEHERE.wav

Edit:  Forgot to add the file extension to the .bat command.  It'd save a .wav file with no extension if you used that (it'll still work, but you'd have to add .wav to it).

No problem
1 Last Updated: 4/19/23
2 Last Updated: 1/16/21
3 Last Updated: 04/20/23
4 Last Updated: 7/16/17
Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 07:00:24 am by N.
#7  December 05, 2022, 01:06:20 am
    • Argentina
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ti2oml

I got those from the MAME version.  There's a sound test you can access that just auto plays all of the sounds.  I had an issue loading the ROM normally, but it loads fine if you load it through the command prompt or a .bat file (I don't know if it needs a bios file.  A lot of roms do).  Speaking of which, if you take the line below, put it into a text file and save it in the same folder as your mame.exe with the extension .bat, then it should load the game and constantly record audio when you double-click on it (in case you want to rip other sounds)

@start mame.exe ffreveng -wavwrite WAVNAMEHERE

DUDE THANKS YOU SO MUCH!