YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2238148 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#21  July 30, 2007, 01:22:43 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Ok, well... I need to post somewhere so I'll do it here.

My name is Lisa. I was born on July 26th, 1987, I am now 20 years old. I'm really into fighting games, which is weird to some people and I guess I can see why :P

I got my first taste of fighting game competition at our town's local arcade playing Marvel Vs Capcom, last summer I started getting into MAME32 (not the Kaillera version). I started playing it at home in my free time. I then found out about the online aspect of it, which I started enjoying in mid-October.

Around December I started enjoying it more thoroughly, going on even when I shouldn't have been, which led to loss of my social life for a brief period. Around late January I got out of my hut and started doing things again which led to people on kaillera to question my actions (drama!!)

Anyways, around mid-late February is when I first got into GFX (sigs, wallpapers, Photoshop stuff). My first few creations were cool back then, but when I look back on them, they sucked... hard! Photoshop made it easier to have a social life and still come on the computer without being sucked into the internet like I did a few months ago.

Long before that, in November, was when I seen my first Mugen video. I was VERY quick to download it, but I had no idea what to do. So I just left it alone until recently when I started becoming interested in ALL OF YOU and the MUGEN engine in general. I'm not sure when I'll put aside a month or 2 to sit down and actually learn the art of creation, but it'll happen one day.

Other than that, I work at a Restaurant as the Assistant Manager.

My favorite drink is 7UP

I don't have a favorite alcoholic drink (when you never buy, you can never choose :P )

my favorite sport is either soccer, volleyball or football.

My favorite color is pink.

My favorite season is WINTER, of course.

My favorite TV show is SIMPSONS, by far.

My favorite anime is (obviously), The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya (Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu for Urza :P ) or DearS

My favorite number is 82

My favorite fruit is Kiwis

My favorite vegetable is Brocolli

My favorite song is Morning Glory by BeForU

My favorite band is BeForU

My favorite game is Killzone

and thats my life story :D

you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#22  July 30, 2007, 05:29:05 am

FDX

#23  August 03, 2007, 10:57:50 pm
Hello, i am FDX, i have been playing mugen for half a year now, i used to be a member at mugen infantry, they banned me, i dont know why though, i am now a member at infinity mugen team, and now i also decided to join at your forums!
#24  August 03, 2007, 10:59:22 pm
  • IM A FISH BULB!!
Hello, i am FDX, i have been playing mugen for half a year now, i used to be a member at mugen infantry, they banned me, i dont know why though, i am now a member at infinity mugen team, and now i also decided to join at your forums!

more than likely you broke a lot of rules to get banned at Infantry. >.>

FDX

#25  August 03, 2007, 11:27:16 pm
OK, all i did was post a link to a site which had a link to a warehouse... but i was a N00b back then :P
#26  August 03, 2007, 11:34:13 pm
  • IM A FISH BULB!!
Mugen Infantry is Zero Tolerance to warehousers, but its ok if you learned you mistake.  Havent you?
#27  August 10, 2007, 12:45:23 pm
  • (>'.'(0.0)
Yes everyone, chicknwings from Infantry is now apart of the guild. For those of you who don't know me:

The name is chicknwings, and I have been a member over at MUGEN Infantry for about a year and wanted to come over and FINALLY joining the guild. One reason I joined was to gain even more help on my dan creation as to which I hope to get out of the way by the end of this year. So if you wish to ask me for anything, just go ahead and ask away.
-ChicknwingsChicknwings-
#28  August 10, 2007, 05:31:30 pm
My name is Alex.
I started MUGEN a year ago i think, and was a great leecher. A few months later, my joystick was crushed (not really, it just didn't work anymore, i don't know the word in English for that  :-\) and i stopped playing MUGEN. However, a few days ago i got a new joystick and decided to download MUGEN again. But this time was different, i knew that leeching was bad, i knew that a year ago to. This time i decided to not be a leecher, and not download all the characters i can. Instead, i only downloaded the characters i like, and i'm trying to contribute to the community with my interest in making sprites.

Potty was born... :ninja:

My WIP:

...fuck
Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 04:41:48 pm by Potty
#29  August 10, 2007, 06:38:31 pm
I'm agentsix the name agentsix was there for a reason. I'm 6"10 tall, and I'm like an agent in disguise online fucking leechers over. Two I'm willing to let some of these bitches meet me and actually try to fight me, you'll talk your shit thinking you're going to win the fight or get a few hits and run. I'm going to play with you for a minute then rush in for the knockout. If you're going to talk shit and tell me that I'll be there to beat your ass but then come up with an excuse then you really deserve a beat down.
#30  August 10, 2007, 08:07:37 pm
  • much love to r. kelly
I'm agentsix the name agentsix was there for a reason. I'm 6"10 tall, and I'm like an agent in disguise online fucking leechers over. Two I'm willing to let some of these bitches meet me and actually try to fight me, you'll talk your shit thinking you're going to win the fight or get a few hits and run. I'm going to play with you for a minute then rush in for the knockout. If you're going to talk shit and tell me that I'll be there to beat your ass but then come up with an excuse then you really deserve a beat down.

Uh huh.

Nice attempt to make fun of him. But it didn't work.

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?action=profile;user=Killaku
#31  August 10, 2007, 09:44:24 pm
#32  August 11, 2007, 05:06:40 am
my name is craig im 16 but i look much older
im an laid back dude im not gangsta
i b on the computer alot
im black
i found mugen when i was like 8 or 9
years old (thanx to my bro)but i havent gotten to the community b/c i was 2 young
some of my computers crashed b/c it (i think)few years when i got this computer in 2005 i was going to get mugen but i was scared that it would mess up my computer
years later when i saw some mugen vids it got me hit to mugen again and now here i am

favorite color:blue
favorite: game:gta sa and more

thats all im not goin tell my full info
#33  August 11, 2007, 09:17:53 am
  • the personification of all evil...
my name is luke and Im 10
I live in barrow in furness and Im white
I found out about mugen through youtube but since for some reason I am not aloud to download stuff all I can do is watch the mugen videos
favorite coulor:blue
favirote game:dbz:bt2
favirote food:ice cream
favirote tv show:the simpsons
favirote anime:the original dragonball
favirote drink:pepsi
favirote song:7 nation army by white stripes
favirote gaming console:ps2 [only have an ps2 and ps1]
I got my name off phsycoshredder who for some strange reason Is my favirote character to watch in mugen
my intrests are
mugen videos closing logos [as seen im my new avatar] dragonball and thats basically it
oh and I dont like sports I find it very boring just kicking a ball around or balls with a bat
#34  August 15, 2007, 06:15:01 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I hate it when parents dont let their kids download anything... my mom was the same way, which is why I didn't get into computers until my later teenage years :P

Hello Psycho Shredder :)
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

intense_mc

#35  August 15, 2007, 09:21:35 am
#36  August 15, 2007, 01:38:39 pm
  • 144p in a 1080p world!
    • Portugal
    • Skype - lc-ddm
    • forums.kc-mm.com
Greetings. I am LC-DDM, and am a sort of newly spawned fruit in the tree of RandomSelect, if you will. I have known MUGEN for 1 year and a half, and find it quite interesting to see a person's blood, sweat and tears inserted into the character that they took so long to make and/or perfect just so other people can obtain fun from it and other characters. I will try my best to help in whatever possible even though I possess no knowledge of character-making.

This.

#37  August 18, 2007, 08:39:14 am
Sup, Im Darkueid. Im 18 years old. I work as a GFX artist,mugen player and arcueid lover as you can see. xD nice to met the ppl of here
#38  August 18, 2007, 09:13:58 am
  • Mysterio! Do the Hustle!!!!
Hey I'm breakerDS...  I guess that's that huh?

FYI, it's a coyote... not a wolf f00! :Mr-T:
*Orton Poses*
\_O__/
#39  August 18, 2007, 08:40:52 pm
Hello, im ultimatdude
some people may know me as kyuubi__naruto or legend-of-flash

Well, i live in the netherlands, im 14.
I code in my free time, ive coded about 4 chars in total, all incomplete XD(I always tend to start new projects when the previous one is unfinished). I listen to Rock/Punk Music (Sum 41 FTW).

uh, what else to say..............

oh yeah, I use XD alot XD

No Borders, No Nations
#40  August 18, 2007, 11:05:19 pm
Sup man, Im new here too so welcome!