YesNoOk

MUGEN Guild starter pack: Attack Regulation A (a prepacked MUGEN starter kit) (Read 780908 times)

Started by Iced, August 14, 2013, 11:52:41 pm
Share this topic:
Re: MUGEN Guild starter pack: Attack Regulation A (a prepacked MUGEN starter kit)
#61  September 08, 2013, 11:15:13 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Ferchogtx has a couple good Mvc2 creations out as well in case no one thought about those
Re: MUGEN Guild starter pack: Attack Regulation A (a prepacked MUGEN starter kit)
#62  September 08, 2013, 11:17:30 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Can't believe I forgot about them. :sweatdrop: Their emphasis on OTGs might be handy to look at along with their palette selectors.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#63  September 08, 2013, 11:43:19 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
#64  September 13, 2013, 03:37:36 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Can't believe I forgot about them. :sweatdrop: Their emphasis on OTGs might be handy to look at along with their palette selectors.
pls I started pal select.

But that's not the point. the most recent update of falcon is the one I'm willing to commit. However there's like no real information for a newbie mugen person to learn anything from it if that's what this is about. I guess mvc3 Ken can be committed too as I don't see any updates being done to him for a while as well. MVC2 Hulk and Juggernaut are great for armor stuff and I'm not touching them for a while so they're fine.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#65  November 08, 2013, 09:15:41 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I really need to start the second, I was waiting for a month with a lighter load before making something that would get downloaded a lot, maybe november end is the time.
#66  January 07, 2014, 12:25:53 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
Sorry for the necro, but is this still being continued?
#67  November 15, 2015, 05:40:50 am
    • Canada
Hey, I might get in trouble for posting here even though the 30 days thing, but... Could some more source-accurate Melty Blood and Darkstalkers be added?
#68  February 12, 2017, 09:31:41 am
  • Why,
One way to begin is look at how kfm work, although it was only 4+1, i have seen even 2+1 persons (one star wars game, WinMugen).

Mortall Kombat? I have think with some them :( . When at win ko one, it was begin "fly" up or down at forever. Why ?
And i think them not Mugen 1.1...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#69  May 01, 2017, 06:01:24 am
    • Canada
I know this is an old thread, but thanks for posting the starter pack!

I only got MUGEN a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten around to using it yet (other than playing as KFM). I downloaded the pack today, and it took me a while to figure out how to modify the character select screen for the 40-odd characters and re-arrange them and the big p1 and p2 faces so that the screen looked decent, but I was pretty satisfied when I did.

It also took me a while to find the right resolution and screen settings for my laptop, and to my liking, but now I feel I'm set.

Also, I originally started this pack in MUGEN 1.0 but the character 'K_Kyo' wouldn't work, so I tried putting it all into 1.1b and Kyo worked great.
#70  November 06, 2023, 03:41:53 am
    • UK
This pack contains a very old version of Goku Z2. When was it last updated?