YesNoOk

EVERYTHING VS EVERYTHING for IKEMEN GO (02/28/2023 UPDATED) (Read 60277 times)

Started by olt-EDEN, December 09, 2022, 02:16:26 pm
Share this topic:
EVERYTHING VS EVERYTHING for IKEMEN GO (02/28/2023 UPDATED)
#1  December 09, 2022, 02:16:26 pm
    • Japan
    • http://sakisukebekkan.blog.fc2.com/

Screenshots:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Videos:

DOWNLOAD(nightly build)

DOWNLOAD(0.98.2)

12/10/2022 Note: Mirror publication on GDrive and MEGA due to link restrictions on Mediafire.

12/11/2022 UPDATE:fixed lifebar and Changed some fonts from FNT to DEF format

02/28/2023 Nightly build version is now supported.
Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 10:16:34 am by olt-EDEN
Re: EVERYTHING VS EVERYTHING for IKEMEN GO
#2  December 09, 2022, 03:10:04 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I used this screenpack for a while when it first came out, so this is very nostalgic. I have a couple of points as feedback:

- Tag mode is missing red life display
- I think the lifebars could use the new pX.levelbars feature (but I always say this :XD:). It would help solve the issue the powerbar has where you can't see the power behind the number
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#3  December 09, 2022, 10:00:22 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Gives me a nostalgia feelings.
#4  December 10, 2022, 03:22:35 am
    • Japan
I used this screenpack for a while when it first came out, so this is very nostalgic. I have a couple of points as feedback:

- Tag mode is missing red life display
- I think the lifebars could use the new pX.levelbars feature (but I always say this :XD:). It would help solve the issue the powerbar has where you can't see the power behind the number

Thank you.
I have adopted levelbar's opinion while changing the publication address. This is the first time I have heard of this feature. ;D
I could not deal with the issue of the defective display of red life in tag mode, because it did not happen in my environment.
#5  December 10, 2022, 07:03:08 pm
I remember I used the EVEBattle and editing all the menus in the select screen blank slots  :mlol: but with Ikemen Go, having a single cell with huge amount of characters making it crazy, I can't wait to get my hands on trying it with Ikemen Go  :8): I also remember I could change the menu's name in the select screen where I read it from Mugen Infantry forum at that time like there were letters from A to Z and even numbers from 0 to 9. I could use an graphic edit software to change like for example, I want to change Mech into Ohmsby, I can't remember how I did it  :P but yeah, it can be changeable which is what I like about this screenpack  :8):

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 07:18:28 pm by oraora?
#6  December 11, 2022, 06:54:01 am
    • Japan
I remember I used the EVEBattle and editing all the menus in the select screen blank slots  :mlol: but with Ikemen Go, having a single cell with huge amount of characters making it crazy, I can't wait to get my hands on trying it with Ikemen Go  :8): I also remember I could change the menu's name in the select screen where I read it from Mugen Infantry forum at that time like there were letters from A to Z and even numbers from 0 to 9. I could use an graphic edit software to change like for example, I want to change Mech into Ohmsby, I can't remember how I did it  :P but yeah, it can be changeable which is what I like about this screenpack  :8):

Yes, it is.
At that time, the forum could expand the number of works that could be registered.
However, it was more than 15 years ago, so I did not have those files with me.
So I prepared presets as much as I could think of.
Please trim the title of the work you want to use and replace it with the title you want to change.

#7  December 11, 2022, 08:23:12 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/

Yes, it is.
At that time, the forum could expand the number of works that could be registered.
Please trim the title of the work you want to use and replace it with the title you want to change.

hey not bad there Newcomer, you did good  converting this to the Ikemen go. but you know I would also suggest include DJ Van last screen pack for the mugen 1.0 and try converting that if you want too of course because everyone loved both version. think of it as Addition for low spec and HD version for it :)

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#8  December 11, 2022, 09:44:25 am
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org

Yes, it is.

Noice, that's many.
#9  December 11, 2022, 11:37:46 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA

Yes, it is.

sorry for the rhetorical question, but how can you change the fonts?
#10  December 11, 2022, 11:38:32 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Found something. In Tag and Simul mode, the lifebar ranges for the partners are partially incorrect. If you hit a character with a light punch it will appear as if he took no damage. This happens with any team size.

I could not deal with the issue of the defective display of red life in tag mode, because it did not happen in my environment.
That's weird. I tested both Ikemen 0.98.2 and the latest "beta" version. Characters who are tagged out recover the red life, but you can't see how much red life they have.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#11  December 11, 2022, 01:08:24 pm
    • Japan
Found something. In Tag and Simul mode, the lifebar ranges for the partners are partially incorrect. If you hit a character with a light punch it will appear as if he took no damage. This happens with any team size.

That's weird. I tested both Ikemen 0.98.2 and the latest "beta" version. Characters who are tagged out recover the red life, but you can't see how much red life they have.

Sorry for the trouble.
We finally found the bugs in our environment.
The problem with these was that they were diverting the pX.range.x for each lifebar.
I adjusted these until it looked like damage was being done by hitting them with a light punch, and they now look solid.
Re: EVERYTHING VS EVERYTHING for IKEMEN GO (12/11/2022 UPDATED)
#12  December 11, 2022, 01:14:41 pm
    • Japan
Yes, it is.

sorry for the rhetorical question, but how can you change the fonts?

• Open system.sff in a tool that can edit SFF (Fighter Factory 3 or Studio etc...) Open system.sff in
    Around the 261st page you will find a font sprite with the name of each game title engraved.
  • Choose the title you think you don't need in one of these and replace the sprite
    Save the sff over and you are done!
First, trim and cut out the font sprite of the title you wish to use beforehand.

#13  December 11, 2022, 06:17:34 pm
  • Guilty Gear XRD Rev Mugen Stages
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica
Will it be possible to see the stage portrait in the character selection?
#14  December 11, 2022, 06:20:20 pm
Yes, it is.

Excellent, Thanks  :8):

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#15  December 25, 2022, 05:04:30 am
  • furry artist. bi
  • rad
    • USA
hello!! i just downloaded this screenpack and ported a bunch of my mugen stuff over to ikemen go to play this and it is suuuper good, great work!! just one thing, whenever im playing it, i cannot see the number display for the powerbar level ingame, which kinda sucks
not only that, but i can't see the time limit
im wondering if i did something wrong? i followed the readme instructions exact and looked over it several times to make sure i didn't miss anything lol

EDIT: turns out all i had to do was go into fight.def and change the capitalization of the font names in the def file to match the fnt files LMAO sorry
Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 05:17:16 am by snazzle
Re: EVERYTHING VS EVERYTHING for IKEMEN GO (02/28/2023 UPDATED)
#16  September 08, 2023, 01:19:17 am
  • Aura God
    • USA

Yes, it is.

Hello! I love the screenpack! Quick question, when I put it in like it is, the text is not white like the rest of the text, is there a way I can fix this or no?
Said by the offical Aura God Lucario himself