YesNoOk

Midnight Bliss and Shock Project  (Read 898575 times)

Started by Xenomic, April 27, 2008, 12:56:53 AM
Share this topic:

Poll

Which format do you prefer for the project to take?

Current format (aka do whatever character and then release packs after set amount of time)
22 (30.1%)
Suggested format (aka focus on one character and then release sprites after finished)
51 (69.9%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Re: Midnight Bliss and Shock Project
#1361  March 04, 2022, 09:21:45 AM
  • 1-Up
    • tonibarra.tripod.com

Oh, interesting. I love bits of trivia like that.
#1362  March 20, 2022, 06:09:26 AM
  • 1-Up
    • tonibarra.tripod.com

Another MB for one of PotS' characters.
Coming up with something suitable was a bit more difficult this time, but I guess it works...?

#1363  March 20, 2022, 01:57:21 PM
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I love it. :2thumbsup:
Death by snu snu.
#1364  March 20, 2022, 03:15:11 PM
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
That's....honestly not bad at all! It's very fitting, in fact. Nice job on that one, Toni o.o In all honesty? I have no idea what would've worked well for Honda at all lol. Some characters are like...super hard to come up with anything for (believe me, I've tried with some and came up with nothing! Tried to come up with more for Nakoruru, had zero ideas! Same with Athena, and got nothing). So kudos to coming up with this one!
#1365  April 03, 2022, 03:01:41 AM
  • 1-Up
    • tonibarra.tripod.com

And another MB for one of PotS' characters.

Morrigan already has a canonical MB, but it looks... weird. Shocking opinion, I know.
Anyway, PotS' Morrigan doesn't use it, so I thought it might be fun to make an alternative version that has a similar vibe but doesn't look like a weirdly proportioned sketch. The result... was worth a try, I guess.
I'm still debating whether or not I should add to it... especially that weird cat-thing she turns into after Demitri is done with her...

#1366  April 03, 2022, 03:20:02 AM
    • USA
I think doing the normal drain for this one would work better than...whatever the cat-thing is when she's drained lol.  It's not a bad interpretation of her Midnight Bliss though. Nice job on it at the very least! I wouldn't mind seeing this touched up on more honestly, it's that good of a replacement~
#1367  May 26, 2022, 06:35:57 AM
  • 1-Up
    • tonibarra.tripod.com

Upon further consideration, I think that cat-thing she turns into might actually be a bat-thing. Not that it makes a whole lot more sense, but I can at least see some connection to Morrigan now. So, in the spirit of keeping the silliness of her original transformation intact, here's my take on that part of her MB. Maybe that's her way of taunting Demitri even as he drains her...

#1368  May 26, 2022, 12:56:58 PM
    • USA
Perhaps! It does make sense~ If you want, can even try an alternate version of the full drain where it would be the normal type too. Wouldn't mind seeing that~
#1369  May 26, 2022, 09:51:32 PM
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/