YesNoOk

"Weakling. Is there no one worth fighting?"---Gouki.  (Read 37689 times)

Started by Jessy, March 10, 2008, 12:00:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: "Weakling. Is there no one worth fighting?"---Gouki.
#21  March 11, 2008, 02:59:52 am
  • mirror, mirror...
    • www.poland.pl/
about the Priority...if is the Attack priority, is the SAME priority used in My  SFTM Ken.....
-I hate haters and S.o.S chars.....
-time to migrate from winmugen...
#22  March 11, 2008, 03:36:25 am
    • yagamic4.50megs.com/photo2_1.html
your ken has incorrect priority as well
#23  March 11, 2008, 04:13:39 am
  • What are you looking at?!
    • devilmanozzy.deviantart.com/
Well I rather enjoyed it over the others being released here all the time using the same sprites. When is Ryu  the movie Edtion coming?  ;)

AJC

#24  March 11, 2008, 06:01:12 am
about the Priority...if is the Attack priority, is the SAME priority used in My  SFTM Ken.....

i think they mean the time for a vaild input of a command if its too short a move is harder(stricter) to pull off
#25  March 11, 2008, 07:27:17 am
  • back after 2 years..damn!?! i missed a LOT!!!!
hey..aheff69 .
I do the Shoryuken with keyboard and PSX pad in this char and in my SFTM Ken too...I know...
mmm..just try to put the direction into down/forward.....not just forward...

ok...uhh..i use the 360 controller. do you mean just down/foward or foward/down/foward...not sure...i use he 360 always..i just dont want this to ruin the char that you made cause i have been waiting 4ever for him and xtreamely gratefull to you. so dont think i dont think your work is bad...i wish i could do the stuff you do.
#26  March 11, 2008, 07:29:08 am
  • back after 2 years..damn!?! i missed a LOT!!!!
Well I rather enjoyed it over the others being released here all the time using the same sprites. When is Ryu  the movie Edtion coming?  ;)

ryu is already out, he is just oversized. but you can find him if you look. i dont remember where to find him or i would give ou the link.
#27  March 11, 2008, 07:38:49 am

i think they mean the time for a vaild input of a command if its too short a move is harder(stricter) to pull off

No, the input time is fine, the command for shoryuken has to be placed higher in the cmd, and always before hadouken.  Both Ken and Gouki have this problem.

About the over-sized Ryu, he has an alternate def file to make him normal size, but the Japanese creator is sort of making fun of the movie by giving him ridiculously americanized voice samples.  He even makes fun of the English pronunciation of Ryu's name by spelling RA-I-YUU in katakana on the website.  If you don't mind the voice its a solid character, and hilarious to play with.
#28  March 11, 2008, 11:22:35 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
#29  March 11, 2008, 12:03:28 pm
  • A frame here, a pixel there.
Raiyuu, ha.  ;D I see that on Nicovideo a lot too, in comments on the SFTM game or the American SF cartoon.

BTW, since this subject was already brought up: The arcade version of SFTM and the console version of SFTM are completely different games. The latter plays much more like a regular SF game.
#30  March 11, 2008, 04:53:25 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#31  March 11, 2008, 05:10:32 pm
  • A frame here, a pixel there.
he Japanese creator is sort of making fun of the movie by giving him ridiculously americanized voice samples.  He even makes fun of the English pronunciation of Ryu's name by spelling RA-I-YUU in katakana on the website.  If you don't mind the voice its a solid character, and hilarious to play with.
After watching a video of this character I'd like to state that the voice clips used are the ones actually from the game (I'd recognize those "Huh-DOOOO-kin!", "Shoooow-ROOkin!", and "TatsumakigenNYAP-poo!" clips anywhere). So he's not really making fun of the movie any more than it already did to itself.

In a similar vein, that's how he actually played in the arcade game, Panzer. The whole game had all sorts of stupid juggles.
#32  March 11, 2008, 05:19:05 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
In a similar vein, that's how he actually played in the arcade game, Panzer. The whole game had all sorts of stupid juggles.

Oh jeez... I'm assuming his multi-hadoken super could also, if they hit the ground, go straight up?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#33  March 11, 2008, 07:53:13 pm
Holy shit those are actually from the game!?  So glad Capcom decided to fix that in the home release with Japanese voice actors.
#34  March 11, 2008, 08:39:52 pm
I am not a fan of SF the Movie game, but this looks intressting. :)
I really hope you make the character easy to use - and not the way
he is used in the game (which was pretty much impossible).
The key to happiness is not to mourn on the past, or to worry about tomorrow - but to live here and now. In the present. Honestly and earnestly.
#35  March 11, 2008, 08:57:03 pm
  • FUCK YOUR FACE. ;-)
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
What system did the SFTM game comeout for? I want to DL it.  ;P
#36  March 11, 2008, 09:05:26 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
What system did the SFTM game comeout for? I want to DL it.  ;P

indeed there are two different versions of this game (chars, bgs & sound are partly different):
- the arcade one.
- the psx & ss one.

that would be great if all chars & bgs of all versions could be converted to mugen...  ;D

also, i'm looking for the ost / sound rip of the psx / ss version... very hard to find  :S
#37  March 11, 2008, 09:13:23 pm
Funny and smooth creation . His AI should teleport ahead when cornered, instead of teleport back again ad again till he dies.
#38  March 12, 2008, 02:43:25 am
  • mirror, mirror...
    • www.poland.pl/
read the other new here..
I released one (like an addon) cmd for do a bit easy the SHoryuken for SFTM Ken and GOuki...
anyway I do that move in both chars without problems... 8)
-I hate haters and S.o.S chars.....
-time to migrate from winmugen...
#39  March 12, 2008, 03:33:33 am
offtopic, but...
perhaps my name would be more fitting to this forum's theme as Raiyuu  :sugoi:

Anywho, I tested the character, and enjoyed it. No feedback other than what's already been said.
#40  March 12, 2008, 03:35:56 am
  • What are you looking at?!
    • devilmanozzy.deviantart.com/
Raiyuu (or Ryu Hoshi, whichever) by NRF is here:
http://nrf-flash.sakura.ne.jp/

No, the input time is fine, the command for shoryuken has to be placed higher in the cmd, and always before hadouken.  Both Ken and Gouki have this problem.

About the over-sized Ryu, he has an alternate def file to make him normal size, but the Japanese creator is sort of making fun of the movie by giving him ridiculously americanized voice samples.  He even makes fun of the English pronunciation of Ryu's name by spelling RA-I-YUU in katakana on the website.  If you don't mind the voice its a solid character, and hilarious to play with.

Thanks both.  ;D