YesNoOk

"Weakling. Is there no one worth fighting?"---Gouki.  (Read 37703 times)

Started by Jessy, March 10, 2008, 12:00:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: "Weakling. Is there no one worth fighting?"---Gouki.
#41  March 12, 2008, 03:41:34 am
  • A frame here, a pixel there.
Holy shit those are actually from the game!?  So glad Capcom decided to fix that in the home release with Japanese voice actors.
Yeah, they are. Tried to find a Youtube video, but there don't seem to be any. Anyway, it's not so much a "fix", since the arcade game and the console game were developed by two completely different teams. The arcade staff went with the movie actors' actual voices, the console staff hired Japanese voice actors.
indeed there are two different versions of this game (chars, bgs & sound are partly different):
- the arcade one.
- the psx & ss one.
"Partly" different is a very big understatement. As stated previously, they're completely different games. Aside from audio/visual differences (voices, backgrounds, sprite sizes, etc.), the gameplay systems and movesets are completely different. The console version plays vaguely like a "true" Street Fighter game. The arcade one, well... doesn't.
#42  March 12, 2008, 09:55:07 am
  • back after 2 years..damn!?! i missed a LOT!!!!
read the other new here..
I released one (like an addon) cmd for do a bit easy the SHoryuken for SFTM Ken and GOuki...
anyway I do that move in both chars without problems... 8)

THANK YOU SMOKE!!!! i will test tomorrow...have to sleep now....454 in the morn...
#43  March 16, 2008, 10:08:01 am
  • I will Crush you
I still dont see anything wrong with how the shouryukens are played out without the Cmd File. I am on a Laptop and I can do em everytime without any cmd switch. You guys just never learned how to do the real shoryukens. Right, Down, Diagonal Right down. NOT Right, down, Right.
#44  March 16, 2008, 02:57:36 pm
yea.....right, been playing street fighter for 15 years and never learned how to do a shoryuken.....you must be special...
#45  March 17, 2008, 01:14:25 am
  • I will Crush you
yea.....right, been playing street fighter for 15 years and never learned how to do a shoryuken.....you must be special...

Im special. Thats a knee slapper. I am the one that doesnt have to use the CMD switch to do a Shoryuken
#46  March 17, 2008, 01:18:13 am
  • "The Future is Now"
consider your self lucky i've been doing shoryukens in real life and in game for 10 years now..

i dont see how it can be so hard LOL.

this is the reason i changed my ken's command to Foward Down punch lol.
#47  March 17, 2008, 04:03:27 am
i only have problems with this char, i dont have problems with any other char. i use the 360 controller, do you use the keyboard? i cant see using the keyboard for a fighting game. so yea, i know how to do a shoryuken. if i could change the cmd myself i would. but i dont know how to code.
#48  March 17, 2008, 05:31:10 am
  • I will Crush you
i only have problems with this char, i dont have problems with any other char. i use the 360 controller, do you use the keyboard? i cant see using the keyboard for a fighting game. so yea, i know how to do a shoryuken. if i could change the cmd myself i would. but i dont know how to code.

Yea I use a Keyboard. Once I got used to it I fucking started to pwn. then again I use ASDW for Movement and IOPKL; for all the Attacks.
#49  March 17, 2008, 06:04:48 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
if i could change the cmd myself i would. but i dont know how to code.

Don't let inability to code stop you. Changing commands is simple. It's only slightly more complicated than changing a character's size.

Also, I can't play Mugen on a controller.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#50  March 17, 2008, 07:01:50 am
if i could change the cmd myself i would. but i dont know how to code.

Don't let inability to code stop you. Changing commands is simple. It's only slightly more complicated than changing a character's size.

Also, I can't play Mugen on a controller.

yea...at the risk of sounding like a noob....i have no idea how to change the size....i can change the names...install screen packs, add music to stages, but as for actual changes to the code....yea, i suck...and i cant play any game with the keyboard, especialy a game i was raised playing on the original arcade machine when street fighter 2 came out. not alpha either, the original. so sorry, but still cant use his shoryuken with controller.
#51  March 17, 2008, 07:12:49 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Size: Go into [character name].cns
find xvalue and yvalue
Change numbers.

CMD:
Right click and Edit [character name].cmd
find command you what to change
change command.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.