YesNoOk

Quality Stamp for the High Quality work? (Read 8530 times)

Started by stig87, August 30, 2007, 03:51:06 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Quality Stamp for the High Quality work?
#21  September 01, 2007, 04:27:17 pm
    • Peru
the more that can be done is a checklist.
Checklist sounds good (CLSNs, Axis, etc.) as a reference to the users posting in the release thread to make comments. Why not putting a sticky thread with "evaluation guidelines"? (besides the fact no one will read it, I think is a good idea).
#22  September 01, 2007, 04:28:13 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
"A" involves knowing who out of the 18000 unique names is a contributor before clicking on a thread.
Well, Most of them are obvious...I keep track of interresting people quite easily.

But just looking at his rank by going into the thread is still better than having to download the stuff to know if said creation is good. :P
#23  September 01, 2007, 04:37:06 pm
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
That first requires time spent on knowing who is who.  Again 18000 members.  Think about it from the perspective of: you don't know anyone and don't have time to get to know them.

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#24  September 01, 2007, 04:48:13 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
This reminds me of something that crossed my mind the other day, what about a sub-section for reviews in one of the discussion boards?
Topics started there would be open for debate (unlike the classic review style) and meant to, on one side, get more people to give useful feedback and, on the other, get whoever made that creation to fix mentioned issues (if not against what he had in mind for the char) and learn something from it in the process.

Also, reviews of stuff currently posted at the releases section probably wouldn't be allowed, since such comments would be better placed in said release topics.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#25  September 01, 2007, 05:02:28 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
forum reviews, like forum tutorials are lame, beter save it for the mugen guild portal.
#26  September 01, 2007, 05:20:14 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
beter save it for the mugen guild portal.
The point was also making them easy to submit, having to wait till someone checks it and uploads it to the portal would discourage a lot of people I guess.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#27  September 01, 2007, 05:52:17 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
dunno what portal are you talking about...
#28  September 01, 2007, 06:38:09 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
Favoritism

What about only Contributor's Can add Qualty points or w/e?
My shitty mugen stuff:
#29  September 01, 2007, 06:41:41 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
#30  September 01, 2007, 08:53:44 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
This whole idea is fucking stupid.
#31  September 02, 2007, 02:26:19 am
  • Nothing ever ends
    • Portugal
    • www.justnopoint.com/loona
This reminds me of something that crossed my mind the other day, what about a sub-section for reviews in one of the discussion boards?
Topics started there would be open for debate (unlike the classic review style) and meant to, on one side, get more people to give useful feedback and, on the other, get whoever made that creation to fix mentioned issues (if not against what he had in mind for the char) and learn something from it in the process.

Also, reviews of stuff currently posted at the releases section probably wouldn't be allowed, since such comments would be better placed in said release topics.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just have a child section to move the release topics to after they've reached page 2 or 3 of the section, or after a few weeks had passed after the release?
There there'd be no problems from topic bumping, and if the creator made updates he'd have the choice of moving it back to Releases or create a new topic.
#32  September 02, 2007, 03:36:41 am
  • I never really was on your side.
    • www.mugenguild.com/~davidgee
This whole idea is fucking stupid.

Jesuszilla said:

:wacko:

Users, especially those who aren't children with loads of free time and nothing to do but look at Mugen videos on YouTube and collect characters like Pokemon, would certainly benefit from having better sources of information to choose what they download. (Or are there, would there ever be, more than a handful of users who don't fit that description anyway?) Mugen Infantry does (did?) have a content directory with a rating system, but it's not exactly useful if nobody rates anything.
Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 03:40:59 am by DavidGee
#33  September 02, 2007, 03:45:56 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
design a portal ... or rather, help out on that :P
#34  September 02, 2007, 04:15:22 am
  • Mysterio! Do the Hustle!!!!
Jesuszilla said:
                                                                                                 :uhoh:
BOUNCE FO ME NAO!!!!  Pretty please!??

FYI, it's a coyote... not a wolf f00! :Mr-T:
*Orton Poses*
\_O__/