YesNoOk

ANITA MVC 2020 by Mazemerald (Read 5218 times)

Started by Inactive user, June 02, 2020, 10:30:47 am
Share this topic:
ANITA MVC 2020 by Mazemerald
#1  June 02, 2020, 10:30:47 am

This version is a mixing of all good stuff found in all previous versions.
i'm very proud and satisfied to have got this version available now, she's with everything that i've planned before.

A special thanks for all these creators, surely their work deserves recognition and this version only it was possible because
of each one of them.

Creators:

O ilusionista
Varo hades
KAZ
Camrat
VS.style by Shinzankuro
coding by Beximus and Gladiacloud

DOWNLOAD HERE:https://www.sendspace.com/file/gr7q0g

Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 02:28:08 am by Mazemerald.
Re: ANITA MVC 2020 by Mazemerald
#2  June 02, 2020, 06:49:46 pm
I gotta say that this Anita you work on is impressive and you manage to work on her special move from the MVC game: Psychic Force.

- The icon and her portrait are too big and only is to be shown in your fullgame or screenpack.
- While you have a readme file, but no moveset for this character.
- Her taunt seems to be off.
- No MVC hyper background.

Overall, impressive editing on Anita.
#3  June 02, 2020, 11:02:22 pm
    • Italy
    • alessandrorondinonealex@gmail.com
It looks really well done! But on my Mugen 1.0 it doesn't work :( anyway congratulations my friend!
#4  June 02, 2020, 11:06:26 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
- The icon and her portrait are too big and only is to be shown in your fullgame or screenpack.
My additional feedback:
- No Dash Sound
- Is it normal that she's in mid-air after hitting with her QCF+2K?
- How do you get her Level 3 (x,x,F,a,z) to hit?

Also if you need a Non-Sendspace link I could just about do it for ya, unless you plan to update her in some way.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#5  June 03, 2020, 02:32:51 am
My additional feedback:
- No Dash Sound
- Is it normal that she's in mid-air after hitting with her QCF+2K?
- How do you get her Level 3 (x,x,F,a,z) to hit?

Also if you need a Non-Sendspace link I could just about do it for ya, unless you plan to update her in some way.

your help is really welcome, sometimes making a char alone you can lose some details or let to escape bugs unhappily.

thanks in advance.
Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 02:49:05 am by Mazemerald.
#6  June 05, 2020, 12:50:12 pm
  • Wandering....
Thanks for another release
#7  June 06, 2020, 07:42:29 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
I took a peek despite the fact that she appears to only run in 1.1 and I only have 1.0, but I was easily able to patch her into 1.0. The only real reason why she seems to be 1.1 exclusive is due to the custom portraits, which seems super counter-intuitive to me. (I'd gladly do without it.) All the other sprites either needed a simple background recoloring or just plain worked. I did notice, however, that tons of her sprites are misaligned, and a ton of her basic animations looked weird. Also, I assume you added new hitsprites, because it wasn't done very well. You replaced the 5XX0 entries, but left the 5XX1 and 5XX2 entries the same. I'm still gonna keep this Anita around as soon as I finish my sprite and animation patchwork, though.
#8  June 06, 2020, 11:52:53 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
  • Any variant of surging blade is an infinite https://streamable.com/5ffdr0
  • Trying to do aerial combos out of standing or crouching zig zag chain causes anita to do a special instead. Also you can't just do the combo later since the opponent will be out of hitstun as shown with training by stupa https://streamable.com/0pixym
  • Not sure what you where thinking with all of the air red CLSNS, also some of the normal ground red CLSNS are a bit questionable

• Adding to what raging rowen said, her SGS super seems useless other than staying in anim 181, having invul, and sending out a anita clone
  • Her heavy punch version of her projectile mode change allows her to use her air jumps, not sure if this is intentional https://streamable.com/1ln585
  • I haven't played MSH before but is her taunt supposed to look like that, if she had one anyways. Also why does it gain meter slowly?
#9  June 07, 2020, 05:17:19 am
  • Racing Game Enthusiast
  • Formerly known as SumirekoUsami
    • USA
I think this didn't have enough testing, honestly.

-No Dash sfx
-really weirdly positioned sprites
-taunt isn't positioned properly
-lie down state doesn't have a sound, resulting in some dramatic effects playing with pure silence. (yes this is possible.)
-Spamming jump results in no land sfx playing at all.
-After an air attack ends, the jump effects will appear again despite being in the air already

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/247826131317686273/719023561037054003/unknown.png

-Anita can get stuck in an invalid state from 5020, this occured as I spammed left + a, which is also an infinite, this also seemed to happen once her health was extremely low.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/247826131317686273/719024202501455902/unknown.png

Why aren't a Normal Icon, and Portrait used? It's a standalone character and not part of a Full Game.

-hitsparks seem overly big

the CLSN size for the Air Attacks is absolutely absurd, it looks like you're being hit by thin-air a lot of the times.

Just a guy who has a big passion for Racing Games, who happened to stumble upon MUGEN one year...