YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140283 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4801  August 01, 2022, 12:26:27 pm
Got her with my first 30 but I was gunning for NP2 and 400 quartz later I got Emiya and Circe NP5 and nothing else. lmfao

Arc is pretty dope even though she's just a battlefield gimmick Moon Cancer. Just having her feels powerful...

shes actually pretty good , her np works like euryale , damage tied per np level and has no diminishing returns.

with arcued being in the game that means probably we could have more other nasuverse ties to be in this game as well soon. weird that she has no interaction with sion... guess she was really erased in tsukihime stories.
#4802  August 01, 2022, 05:43:21 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
If you are from any of these countries, congratulations, starting August second, FGO NA will be availble in the following countries/regions:

United Kingdom (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)

Great, now i can get shafted without having to pretend i live in NA :)

wonder why it took so long for them to bite the bullet
#4803  August 02, 2022, 01:56:47 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
So I almost fucked myself over while trying to level up my Summer Musashi to 120 since I realized I wouldn't have enough Servant coins because I unlocked all of her Append skills like an idiot thinking I would have enough. Turns out that 6th copy I pulled really saved my ass and gave me just enough coins to get her there. I just need to get her to Bond 12...  :gonkgoi:

So if you ever plan to get your waifu or husbando to 120 with all of their Append skills unlocked just know you need said Servant at minimum "NP6" (for 5* Servants, those of lower rarity need even more) which I find super fucking dumb if not for the fact that most third Append skills are useless so it can safely be skipped (unless you have someone like Saber Musashi who has a great third Append skill and also planned to get 120 until you realized you unlocked all of her Append skills which means I would have to pull for a 6th copy of her as well... guess she's staying at 100 forever).
#4804  August 02, 2022, 03:14:36 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Outside of very specific niches append skills 1 and 3 are a meme, neither of those is anywhere as important as battery.
#4805  August 02, 2022, 03:45:29 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I would say Append skill 1 is actually very good for boss fights since the bonus damage to your Extra attack is pretty substantial (it also affects its NP gain and star generation). I'd say get it for your dedicated DPS Servants if you can spare the coins after unlocking the battery skill first.
#4806  August 03, 2022, 03:52:25 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Apparently the Dantes banner yesterday was bugged and had lower than usual on banner rates (0.4%) so anyone who rolled on that banner yesterday got all of their quartz refunded and got to keep whatever they ended up rolling. Kinda jealous tbh...

Wished that happened to the Jarcher banner instead. My luck once again was nowhere to be found (or rather Abby took it all) as I spent more than I should have getting Jarcher to NP5. I got spooked by NP5 Altera (I'm happy my first ever 5* Servant got to NP5 I guess) which could have ended my misery right then and there as the final copy refused to show up. What made it worse is that I accidently rolled on the Kiara banner and ended up getting her to NP2. I'm happy with the results overall, but I'm dead inside right now. No more summoning for me until Guda 5 and Himiko.
#4807  August 08, 2022, 08:53:01 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
The Mothman DL Campaign comes this Tuesday.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4808  August 10, 2022, 07:19:28 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Finally got my QSH on the first multi. I was afraid i was gonna empty the vault again trying to get him lol.
Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 07:27:18 am by President Devon
#4809  August 10, 2022, 02:06:46 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
So there was a leak back in June/July that revealed the Anniversary Servant being Arcueid while the Summer Servants would be Proto-Merlin, Gareth, Erice, Valkyries, Wu, Skadi, and Ibuki Douji.

Looks like it's completely legit...

There's going to be 4 total banners during the Summer 7 event. Proto-Merlin/Gareth and Douman during the first week, Ibuki/Erice on the second, and Skadi/Wu on the third.

Summer 7 Roster:
- Proto Merlin (5* Pretender)
- Gareth (4* Saber)
- Ibuki (5* Berserker)
- Erice (4* Avenger)
- Wu (4* Caster)
- Skadi (5* Ruler)
- Valkyrie (4* Welfare Assassin)

Valkyrie unlike their Lancer counterpart is a similar case to Mecha Liz where Ortlinde, Hildr, and Thrud, are separate Servants. You can only choose 1 meaning unless they rerun the event twice and/or have it become a Main Interlude kind of thing it's impossible to obtain all 3 of them unless the event says otherwise, so choose wisely. They can also change into a different all new Valkyrie.

Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 03:00:01 pm by Kohaku~★
#4810  August 19, 2022, 07:49:27 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Rev up your Castoria's because Shisho Fest starts on the 22nd.
#4811  August 29, 2022, 06:18:20 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Not content with giving an extra Fujino banner, NA proceeds to shout "I'LL FUCKING DO IT AGAIN" and gives out an extra Miyu banner just to spite JP server.
#4812  August 29, 2022, 07:06:11 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
To be fair if you got Proto-Merlin/Lady Avalon (let alone regular Merlin) you don't need Miyu, like at all.
#4813  August 29, 2022, 08:51:57 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I would be impressed if anybody got Proto Merlin in NA server two years before her release.
#4814  August 30, 2022, 01:03:16 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I meant the JP players shouldn't even be upset with the extra Miyu rate up especially with the power creep fest known as Summer 7 that just happened.
#4815  August 30, 2022, 10:06:26 pm
who even use miyu anyway?
#4816  September 05, 2022, 09:17:28 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Okay, final box count at 237. Got out of QP Hell with almost 800m. Currently in Mat hell.
#4817  September 05, 2022, 02:00:21 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I was only able to grind around 53 boxes as I was more interested in the updates to Genshin and Destiny 2.
#4818  September 12, 2022, 07:17:47 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
We get Gudaguda5 this Wednesday.

I'll skip the banner since I am focusing on the Dewman.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4819  September 14, 2022, 12:08:09 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Saved up around 200 quartz and ended up getting Himiko to NP3 which is totally unintended since I also really wanted Vergil Hajime and got a grand total of 0 copies of him...

I'm suddenly not so M O T I V A T E D anymore....
#4820  September 14, 2022, 02:15:09 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
I had the opposite effect where I wanted Himiko but got 2 Hajimes instead in 270sq.
I'm 2 sq short for another 11-pull but i'll give it one last shot when i get them.