YesNoOk

Netherrealm Scorpion Revenant MVC2  (Read 28515 times)

Started by JJkoolaid, May 04, 2020, 02:00:00 am
Share this topic:
Re: Netherrealm Scorpion Revenant MVC2 Ver 1.5
#21  January 21, 2021, 01:09:26 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

I really enjoy the Fatality/Brutality system! Nice work bro.
#22  January 21, 2021, 02:55:27 am
  • Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
    • USA
@gui007 Thank you for the video! Glad you like the new brutality and fatality system!
Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
#23  January 21, 2021, 04:15:08 am
    • USA
@dakidbanks Thanks dude, Maybe Subzero could be in the works hehehe.
Re: Netherrealm Scorpion Revenant MVC2 Ver 1.6
#24  March 05, 2021, 05:39:02 am
    • USA
Netherealm Scorpion MVC2  has  a new update version 1.6. Please see read me or patch log in description. Includes Special intros and Tag Intros with new Grandmaster Subzero MVC2 coming out soon.
#25  March 06, 2021, 05:07:16 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
I just downloaded the update and haven't tested it yet, but this character is amazing and every time you update him he only gets better and better. I'm sure this is going to be yet another great update from reading the changelog. Thank you very much for this character, and continuing to improve him. I'm definitely looking forward to Grandmaster Sub-Zero as well. Super pumped.
#26  March 06, 2021, 09:13:53 am
    • USA
I just downloaded the update and haven't tested it yet, but this character is amazing and every time you update him he only gets better and better. I'm sure this is going to be yet another great update from reading the changelog. Thank you very much for this character, and continuing to improve him. I'm definitely looking forward to Grandmaster Sub-Zero as well. Super pumped.

Thank you! I am excited too. Make sure to get Morrigan as well. She is being updated and has Subzero special intro fixing to upload her in a bit
#27  March 07, 2021, 01:00:32 am
    • USA
Thank you! I am excited too. Make sure to get Morrigan as well. She is being updated and has Subzero special intro fixing to upload her in a bit
Oh yeah, I definitely downloaded her again after hearing that, and thanks for another update as well. I still have to test her out though, but will give feedback when I do, which will be later today.

I just gave a good 1-2 hour run with Scorpion though, and he's amazing. Like I said in the Sub-Zero thread, the positives FAR outweigh the negatives, if you can even call them that. With that said, here's all I got for Scorpion...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#28  March 07, 2021, 03:15:48 am
    • USA
Oh yeah, I definitely downloaded her again after hearing that, and thanks for another update as well. I still have to test her out though, but will give feedback when I do, which will be later today.

I just gave a good 1-2 hour run with Scorpion though, and he's amazing. Like I said in the Sub-Zero thread, the positives FAR outweigh the negatives, if you can even call them that. With that said, here's all I got for Scorpion...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I am glad you liked! Thank you for your feedback. I made a typo in the read me. By the way. The hyper you executed is called The Netherrealm and it executes as intended with the screen going black and then the Netherrealm. Scorpion is orange cause he takes less damage while in the Netherrealm only. Command for that is D, DB, B, + two kicks. The other hyper you mention that you wanted to execute is called the Netherhole and it is D, DB, B, + two punches. I will definately take your input into consideration and see if anything can be improved in the next update.
Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 03:57:19 am by JJkoolaid
#29  March 07, 2021, 03:54:09 am
    • USA
Sounds good, I appreciate the consideration. I confused the hyper names, sorry about that. I was talking about The Netherrealm though. That makes sense that it causes him to take less damage while in that mode/realm, so I was wrong about it not doing anything. It's just weird that after it goes to the black screen, that it flashes the Netherrealm background image about 6 times before fully going to it and it is about a 30 second transition. It might be better to have the transition be instant or at least much faster and not flash the bg image. Maybe you could have Scorpion grab the opponent (maybe quickly sink into the ground), then have the screen fade to black, then fade back in to the Netherrealm. Just an idea, but obviously I want you to do whatever you think is best. Anyway, thanks again and keep up the good work.
#30  March 07, 2021, 05:45:39 am
Sounds good, I appreciate the consideration. I confused the hyper names, sorry about that. I was talking about The Netherrealm though. That makes sense that it causes him to take less damage while in that mode/realm, so I was wrong about it not doing anything. It's just weird that after it goes to the black screen, that it flashes the Netherrealm background image about 6 times before fully going to it and it is about a 30 second transition. It might be better to have the transition be instant or at least much faster and not flash the bg image. Maybe you could have Scorpion grab the opponent (maybe quickly sink into the ground), then have the screen fade to black, then fade back in to the Netherrealm. Just an idea, but obviously I want you to do whatever you think is best. Anyway, thanks again and keep up the good work.

If I’m not mistaken, the whole lead up to the Scorpion Netherrealm trip is taken from an old popular version of Scorpion in Mugen called Bloody Scorpion I think. I remember his did the same thing and played the music from when Scorp fought Johnny Cage in the MK movie

Re: Netherrealm Scorpion Revenant MVC2
#31  April 12, 2022, 06:06:19 am
    • USA
This is a huge patch update on many moves and sprites. Scorpion has a new move called death spear (death spin from Mk11). It is a good combo ender.

#32  April 18, 2022, 05:34:49 am
wait the update is out?
#33  July 19, 2022, 06:20:08 am
    • USA
This has the a version for Ikemen GO and Mugen patched.

Version 2.2 changes
-Added more time frames to Sin Blade animation to look smoother.
-Added two versions Ikemen GO and Mugen Version. Special intros will only work in mugen and Ikemen Go single mode only. Ikemen Go version won't work in     mugen due to TAG trigger in stateno 190.
-Fatalities/Brutalities are disabled for all Tag,Simul,Turns except for single mode.
-Change running animations numbers to look smoother in Ikemen Go when Scorpion tags in/out.
-Took away a sound in Special Intro for Scorpion Vs Subzero.
-Edited Win pose for Tag so Scorpion doesn't do the going to the nether win pose in Tag for Ikemen Go.
-Ikemen GO version only does one intro version for TAG,Simul, And Turns modes.
-Darkwolf13 Tag is disabled for Ikemen GO version only
-Resized p2 Flames on Spectral Grab for Ikemen GO version only