YesNoOk

Scott Pilgrim by Ultra Fatality released [05-02-2022] (Read 3518 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, May 04, 2022, 05:52:22 pm
Share this topic:
Scott Pilgrim by Ultra Fatality released [05-02-2022]
#1  May 04, 2022, 05:52:22 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Yes you read that correctly. I, Ultra Fatality am releasing something !!!

Freakin Crazy Right

Enjoy my Version of Scott Pilgrim, with this you guys can get a feel of what's to come with the others yes I'm doing not just the evil exes but every character in the series so expect more Sex Bom-Omb and updates to the already released Evil Exes.
Sorry I Couldn't give you all an proper release video and description, maybe later I'll post something but I will at least explain how he plays

Every SP character of mine will play the same they will have 2 attacks, a Passive and/or Aggressive Trait (Think Injustice), 2 Striker summons and single button for Super commands.

X = Light Attack
Y = Heavy Attack
Z = EX Attack/Trait Attack 
A = Striker 1
B = Striker 2
C = Super Attack

Here in Scott's case he has an Passive trait (We Are Sex Bom-Omb) where he can call more then 2 helpers hold down and press the striker button to summon someone other then his default helpers and his Aggressive trait (The Power of Understanding) is an Counter attack and landing it buffs and gives different properties to his special moves and upon landing it 3 times it adds and new move for you all to discover I'll reveal it later on when I release his video.

SPECIAL SHOUT OUTS to.....Ryon, Basara-Kun and To All who still support me you guys are the best, I'll try my best to keep the Most Ultra Fatal Mugen content coming just for you all

-Stay Ultra Fatal
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tulgsl0cq6y680d/Scott_Pilgrim.zip/file

PS: No screenshots or something because Ultra didn't post anything in the source thread on MFFA, I'll download and test this, as well making some shots for you to see, and you can post your feedback here so I can send them to him ;)
PS2: He's not new on this, he previously made Matthew Patel and Lucas Lee from this game

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X