YesNoOk

Char Sound Volume (Read 5041 times)

Started by DJMouF, February 27, 2021, 02:28:44 am
Share this topic:
Char Sound Volume
New #1  February 27, 2021, 02:28:44 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I'm not really sure where to put this... Admins if this isn't the right place to put this can you place it in the right section of the forum.

Ok I want to ask for a favor. It's simple but kind of tedious. I'll pay for it though. The task is simply increasing all of my chars volume to the perfect volume... to the fact of me simply adding one "playsnd" instead multiple for the sound to be loud enough to hear during gameplay. I should've had this done a long time ago, (I know) but there's no time like the present. I'd like the voice to still sound clear so some compression may be involved depending on the intensity of the voice. So if anyone is up for this that has anytime to do it, then give me a holler. Like I said I know it's tedious so there will be compensation. But don't try to tear my pockets out lol. Thanks

*ie I would like to have just one per sound(voice) instead of multiple.

[State 200, Snd]
type=playsnd
trigger1= animelem = 3
value= 5,0
channel = 1
Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 04:33:55 pm by DJMouF
Re: Char Sound Volume
#2  February 28, 2021, 07:39:23 am
I'm not really sure where to put this... Admins if this isn't the right place to put this can you place it in the right section of the forum.

Ok I want to ask for a favor. It's simple but kind of tedious. I'll pay for it though. The task is simply increasing all of my chars volume to the perfect volume... to the fact of me simply adding one "playsnd" instead multiple for the sound to be loud enough to hear during gameplay. I should've had this done a long time ago, (I know) but there's no time like the present. I'd like the voice to still sound clear so some compression may be involved depending on the intensity of the voice. So if anyone is up for this that has anytime to do it, then give me a holler. Like I said I know it's tedious so there will be compensation. But don't try to tear my pockets out lol. Thanks

[State 200, Snd]
type=playsnd
trigger1= animelem = 3
value= 5,0
channel = 1

maybe i'll make a new video explain a bit of 'sound war' or 'Loudness War'... after my Computer update.

#3  March 01, 2021, 08:46:45 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
You might want to look into Goldwave. It has batch processing. You should be able to adjust every single sound with just a few button presses.
I've been using Goldwave since like 2003.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#4  March 01, 2021, 09:51:14 am
    • USA
I have no idea what you are saying about multiple sounds.  If you've literally tried playing a sound more than once to make it louder, then lol.

Just use volumescale.  You can use values above 100 for volumescale in an SCTRL.  You can also use volume and/or volumescale under the [Data] section in the character constant file and that number can be above normal.

Code:
[State 1500, striker shoe]
type = PlaySnd
trigger1 = AnimElem = 5
Value = s1100,0
volumescale = 250  ;; seriously.
channel = 3

#5  March 02, 2021, 10:56:28 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

[State 200, Snd]
type=playsnd
trigger1= animelem = 3
value= 5,0
channel = 1

maybe i'll make a new video explain a bit of 'sound war' or 'Loudness War'... after my Computer update.

Would be perfect

You might want to look into Goldwave. It has batch processing. You should be able to adjust every single sound with just a few button presses.
I've been using Goldwave since like 2003.

I have no idea what you are saying about multiple sounds.  If you've literally tried playing a sound more than once to make it louder, then lol.

Just use volumescale.  You can use values above 100 for volumescale in an SCTRL.  You can also use volume and/or volumescale under the [Data] section in the character constant file and that number can be above normal.

Code:
[State 1500, striker shoe]
type = PlaySnd
trigger1 = AnimElem = 5
Value = s1100,0
volumescale = 250  ;; seriously.
channel = 3

Ill try these methods and see what happens. Thanks guys. If it's successful then I'll mark this post as sovled.
New #6  August 22, 2021, 07:25:37 am
Video is here

Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 08:27:02 am by beterhans