YesNoOk

Maavo (2021 DEMO) (Read 2856 times)

Started by Mozaico, August 09, 2022, 06:54:00 pm
Share this topic:
Maavo (2021 DEMO)
New #1  August 09, 2022, 06:54:00 pm
  • Hora del Show!
    • Chile
HI GUYS this is the first post i make here on MFG. Thought it would be a cool idea to upload my stuff here too.

MAAVO (2021 DEMO)

This is a 6-button character i've been working on from 2018 to this day. It's still pretty much unfinished and i saved some stuff for the final version.
Regardless of that, the demo is still pretty complete and you can do a lot of pretty cool stuff with it. It has it's own AI too (Which is made by the talented p0008874)

During the development on these years, the character itself was constantly changing (Along with my animation and anatomy knowledge), so some stuff may look a bit unconsistent. I'm planning on remaking all the old stuff that's left on the character.

I sadly didn't have time on the past months to work on him, because i've been working with a pretty cool team on a FNF mod (Yeah i know, cringe) staring Maavo and stuff. But once i'm done with it, i'm fully inspired and decided to finally finish this character.

MOVESET
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Now that i explained that, let's move on something very important that a lot of people is missing up about this character.

CONFIG FILE
Is your screen 4:3? Do you use 1.0? Do you speak english or spanish? The config file is here for you!
Right on the Maavo folder, there's a file named config.txt. You can change the screen resolution, the language, the MUGEN version, the assist bar position, and even the victory theme!

This character is probably the biggest MUGEN thing i've ever made. I really put a lot of work on the detail and everything. I literally ripped all the Smash Bros Ultimate GFX and the All-Out Attack stuff by myself lol

I wanna thank the people who helped to make this possible!
-PointyyESM (Sprites)
-Hanzo Santiago (Sprites and Coding)
-Poncho (Sprites)
-Wach (Sprites)
-Solarflared (Coding and overall the whole character's gameplay overhaul)
-A_Creator (Sprites)
-Oliver As Latias (Coding)
-jade_midori (Coding and minor sprites help)
-ace_underscore_ (Coding)
-Riusaki_Fujioka (Maritza VA)
-KaramelkaKynaka (English Maritza VA)
-Miki (Ivette VA)

Download links:
GameBanana
AK1
Mediafire

I hope you guys enjoy it! I would appreciate some feedback on this character too.
Thanks you for reading!
Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 10:56:19 pm by Mozaico
Re: Maavo (2021 DEMO)
#2  August 09, 2022, 07:01:57 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
I would say, this is nice.
#3  August 10, 2022, 02:35:23 am
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
I’ve had Maavo in my roster for a while, and I can say for certain that he’s a fun as hell character to play as and just a solid character all around. I hope that the final version will eventually be released someday!
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 02:48:39 am by Solid Snivy
#4  August 10, 2022, 03:55:56 am
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
Solarflared? Interesting.