YesNoOk

Fight Club Mugen 1.1 SP 1280x720 (Read 15190 times)

Started by Muttley Creations, January 18, 2021, 04:53:37 pm
Share this topic:
Fight Club Mugen 1.1 SP 1280x720
New #1  January 18, 2021, 04:53:37 pm
    • Brazil
Hello friends. I'm launching my first screenpack for Mugen 1.1: "Fight Club Mugen".

It took some work, but it was worth it. I thank the friends of the Facebook groups "Mugen Brasil", "MUGEN & IKEMEN DOWNLOAD LINKS AND SHARE RAMON GARCIA", in addition to the excellent tutorials of "Maxi Mugen" and "Old Gamer".
I will soon launch the complete game with this screenpack and I have two more projects for new screen packs.

SP data
104 Slots
05 Chars
06 Stages

Lifebar: Super V Dash: Rainbow Edition Lifebars, by Devon

All ports files in PSD.

Note: It is not perfect, but the full game version will come with corrections. Any bugs, please advise.
Feel free to change and share. Long live Mugen.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fXwZwEKEECLyJ9ErjyFgU__4YpapvOEo/view?usp=sharing

Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 10:18:57 pm by duduleonel
Re: Fight Club Mugen 1.1 Screnpack
#2  January 18, 2021, 06:14:44 pm
  • ScribblyTheCreator
  • Royality of Creator
    • Mexico
    • https://sites.google.com/view/scribblymugengamesandmore/main
Re: Fight Club Mugen 1.1 Screnpack
#3  January 18, 2021, 06:21:16 pm
    • Brazil
Re: Fight Club Mugen 1.1 Screnpack 1280x720
#4  January 20, 2021, 04:11:09 am
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
  • “Just like a single bullet setting off a world war
    • Japan
    • gamersnatales.wordpress.com/
this looks quite similar to a screenpack by sxvector with minor edits like more easy to make portraits  along the SFVdash lifebar from h-loader
but mentioning ramon garcia one of the people that made sxvector quit the mugen scene,maybe you should edit that info he is not welcomed in many mugen places in fact he isn't even a creator just a leech that reupload stuff and make video on youtube.
also mugen is from 1998
(the part of screenpack made with other elements and other screenpacks makes me think is an edit of SXvector screenpack)
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”
Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 04:36:38 am by Tabris666
#5  January 20, 2021, 05:30:40 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#6  January 20, 2021, 02:24:13 pm
    • Brazil
this looks quite similar to a screenpack by sxvector with minor edits like more easy to make portraits  along the SFVdash lifebar from h-loader
but mentioning ramon garcia one of the people that made sxvector quit the mugen scene,maybe you should edit that info he is not welcomed in many mugen places in fact he isn't even a creator just a leech that reupload stuff and make video on youtube.
also mugen is from 1998
(the part of screenpack made with other elements and other screenpacks makes me think is an edit of SXvector screenpack)

Hello friend, thanks for the considerations. I think I expressed myself poorly. When I said I took elements, I meant "Chars", "Stages" and "Lifebar". About SP, I started to idealize last year, at the beginning of the pandemic. I didn't know anything. I researched other SP and with the ideas, I made mine from scratch. I have all the files here to prove it. I wouldn't feel good copying from another author. About sxvector, I didn't know him, but I had an idea in another SP of him: The slots in circles. Nothing else. If you use my SP, you will notice that it is very original. About the author "Ramon Garcia", I am grateful for his tutorials, nothing more. I hope you like SP.
Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 02:41:44 pm by duduleonel
#7  January 20, 2021, 02:27:09 pm
    • Brazil
Forgive me ... the correct link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fXwZwEKEECLyJ9ErjyFgU__4YpapvOEo/view?usp=sharing
im so happy you learn to make mugen screen pack from my video tutorial I do love how you made your screen pack and awesome work you had done there buddy :)

My friend, you are a master. Thanks for the tutorials. As mentioned by the friend above, I didn't use any elements from another SP, I just saw and was inspired by some things.
#8  January 20, 2021, 05:01:48 pm
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
    • Japan
yet awfully familiar (image from cyberia by sxvector also 104 slots)

kinda weird that you don't know him since he made the best screenpacks of mugen,add to that the best tutorial to make screenpacks (stolen by someone that hasn't made anything in his life and just wants people making content so he can post it on youtube creating the classics facebooks groups)

those are also by sxvector
the press start intro is a classic from duracelleur and sxvector but the only making them in japanese was sxvector.
“Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”
Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 05:06:14 pm by Tabris666
#9  January 20, 2021, 05:20:29 pm
  • I must continue my training...

kinda weird that you don't know him since he made the best screenpacks of mugen,add to that the best tutorial to make screenpacks (stolen by someone that hasn't made anything in his life and just wants people making content so he can post it on youtube creating the classics facebooks groups)

the press start intro is a classic from duracelleur and sxvector but the only making them in japanese was sxvector.

Tbf, a lot of Vector's screenpacks look similiar. He is/was a skilled creator though. It's really nothing new to use sprites, concepts and other things from other creations. It's obvious he borrowed from Vector, but it's different enough to be considered his own. This guy said he "started to idolize the sp at the beginning of the pandemic." It's likely this guy just showed up on the mugen scene, has no idea who Vector is cuz he's gone, only knows about mugen based on what he see's on facebook(like a lot of people really), learned what he could in the time given and produced a SP that reflects what he's gathered in that amount of time.

Someone who "made the best screenpacks" is a subjective statement. So even if he'd been around, he still might not agree with that. I don't. And I ain't the guy either. My SP's basic...or "retro" if we're being nice. The guy who's probably making the best SP's isn't even releasing them to the public. But that's another story...

On topic, I do dig this screenpack. It has the same feel as the one's that inspired it.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#10  January 20, 2021, 05:54:31 pm
  • 超高校級の「絶望」
    • Japan
you know the mugen scene is bad when they start forgiving people that spitted on the community face.
sxvector is the best (he knew it reason of why he never reuploaded stuff) he retired but the biggest reason was the harrassment he suffered on other site by a certain user named Ramon Garcia one that thinks editing a screenpack without mentioning who made all the code and claiming it your own work is the way to go.
Look i wouldn't be saying that if i didn't know that screenpacks are easy to edit for example i could edit a screenpack and claim i made all the job when i just swapped some stuff which is the easy part,there is no way to claim he didn't know who sxvector is if the screeenpacks are the same in several areas.
If you are just editing just say i edited this from X screenpack by X authors,used this intro by this other author and no one will say nothing yet if you keep quiet you are just spitting in the face of the community.
Why you think this was posted here and not on MFAA  most of sxvector content was posted there .
Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 05:58:04 pm by Tabris666
#11  January 20, 2021, 06:05:46 pm
  • I must continue my training...
I feel ya. Ramon did some dirt. duduleonel probably doesn't even know the backstory. Just saw something he likes on a site that he likes and made a screenpack based on what...he likes. I don't care enough about Ramon to say I forgive him, because I never was upset with him in the first place. But I can see why you're offended. It's understandable.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#12  January 20, 2021, 06:38:13 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Pretty, i'm astonished, plenty of quality, job very well done.
#13  January 20, 2021, 07:29:07 pm
    • Brazil

I liked this SP Cyberia 8. I searched the internet now and all the links are off ... the select really remembers well ... but I believe it is very difficult for you to create something without references ...
#14  January 20, 2021, 07:35:00 pm
    • Brazil

Tbf, a lot of Vector's screenpacks look similiar. He is/was a skilled creator though. It's really nothing new to use sprites, concepts and other things from other creations. It's obvious he borrowed from Vector, but it's different enough to be considered his own. This guy said he "started to idolize the sp at the beginning of the pandemic." It's likely this guy just showed up on the mugen scene, has no idea who Vector is cuz he's gone, only knows about mugen based on what he see's on facebook(like a lot of people really), learned what he could in the time given and produced a SP that reflects what he's gathered in that amount of time.

Someone who "made the best screenpacks" is a subjective statement. So even if he'd been around, he still might not agree with that. I don't. And I ain't the guy either. My SP's basic...or "retro" if we're being nice. The guy who's probably making the best SP's isn't even releasing them to the public. But that's another story...

On topic, I do dig this screenpack. It has the same feel as the one's that inspired it.

Thank you my friend. I'll tell you something: I met Mugen in version 1.0 and I was amazed. then came version 1.1. I looked at many tutorials and, even so, I couldn't create my SP. I abandoned it for many years. Unfortunately, last year, we started the pandemic. I started working from home where I am today. I saw an opportunity to try to learn. I still didn't understand anything. I could even get an SP, modify it and say it was mine, but it wouldn't be cool. I happened to find the excellent "OldGamer" tutorials, and especially "Maxi Mugen". So everything was easy, since I know how to use Photoshop and illustrator. The things I didn't understand, I analyzed by reading codes from other SPs. Considering the beginning of the project, it takes 10 months to create it. I'm glad you liked it.
#15  January 20, 2021, 07:48:29 pm
    • Brazil
you know the mugen scene is bad when they start forgiving people that spitted on the community face.
sxvector is the best (he knew it reason of why he never reuploaded stuff) he retired but the biggest reason was the harrassment he suffered on other site by a certain user named Ramon Garcia one that thinks editing a screenpack without mentioning who made all the code and claiming it your own work is the way to go.
Look i wouldn't be saying that if i didn't know that screenpacks are easy to edit for example i could edit a screenpack and claim i made all the job when i just swapped some stuff which is the easy part,there is no way to claim he didn't know who sxvector is if the screeenpacks are the same in several areas.
If you are just editing just say i edited this from X screenpack by X authors,used this intro by this other author and no one will say nothing yet if you keep quiet you are just spitting in the face of the community.
Why you think this was posted here and not on MFAA  most of sxvector content was posted there .

I am coming now and learning about Mugen. As for the authors, I don't know anything behind the scenes. But I promise to interact. I confess that I was very upset when I said that I copied and stole things from other authors. Then I leave below prints of my files in the production of this SP.

New #16  January 20, 2021, 08:21:09 pm
    • USA
well, i do see parts of that street fighter 4th strike screnpack (that got nothing to do with the SF3 3rd strike mod) (edit the Screnpack was called Street Fighter 4th Strike CVS Edition)
Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 09:41:55 pm by SwordmasterZack
#17  January 20, 2021, 08:55:29 pm
    • Brazil
No, I didn't even know this SP. But there are no parts, totally different concepts. Try SP and you will see that you are your own creation and with some defects ...
#18  January 21, 2021, 01:56:50 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
No, I didn't even know this SP. But there are no parts, totally different concepts. Try SP and you will see that you are your own creation and with some defects ...

I'm glad your not letting people get you down. There will ALWAYS be similarities in art, no matter the easel. Whether that be in actual art, fighting games, music etc. Things have been done so many times by so many people that there are always going to be similarities. Alot of content in mugen can look or feel similar to other peoples stuff, but that's just because that concept has been done before.

It does NOT mean they stole anything. And I for one don't think you did. I was and still am a massive fan of Vector's SP's. I have all of them (Even the ones that are gone) and used them for a very long time. And I can tell you, while some of the elements do feel like something Vector has done, it has enough subtle differences in those aspects to for me to say "Yeah no, this is original.". This is a VERY VERY fantastic SP. Especially for your first one. I can tell you studied and practiced alot. Mugen is NOT an easy thing to learn, despite what people will say to you. It also requires alot of time and patience to even edit things.

I am not a creator myself, the most I can do is extensive editing of stages and SPs. For example, I have about 300 stages in my mugen, most of which aren't designed for 16:9 or zoom, but I made them all compatible with a pretty far zoom out. I edited SP's, removing certain aspects I didn't particularly like or changing things, like changing how ports are handled or how they look. I recently started editing lifebars to suit my own preferences.

I have always held the absolute utmost respects for mugen artists/creators. They have the patience and time to sit down, study, learn and create things. Even the ones that post not so great stuff, they still tried. And if they keep at it, they will only get better and better.

That's why we absolutely CANNOT and SHOULD not knock people down for trying. We need to encourage people, not tear them down just because their stuff may be bad or look slightly similar to someone else's work. Now, i'm not saying everything anyone creates is original. Its fine to use other people's creations as a base or reference, but as long as proper credit is given and the original authors are ok with it, I see no problem.

One of the whole point's of Mugen is "Creative Freedom". Mugen is an open source engine, allowing people to basically create whatever they want and however they want within the limits of the engine. We, as what remains of this community, should be inspiring and encouraging people who try to create things for this old game.

Duduleonel, keep doing what your doing. Don't give up, and don't let people accuse you of stealing or ripping off other people's work. I can feel the hard work you put into this SP and how much you practiced. Your an honorable person who even gave credit to the people who inspired you and who's tutorial's you followed.

Fantastic Job, and it has now become my main SP because of it's light weight, simplicity while still using Custom Ports, and moderately large slot size.

Great Job! <3
#19  January 21, 2021, 02:35:20 am
    • Brazil

I'm glad your not letting people get you down. There will ALWAYS be similarities in art, no matter the easel. Whether that be in actual art, fighting games, music etc. Things have been done so many times by so many people that there are always going to be similarities. Alot of content in mugen can look or feel similar to other peoples stuff, but that's just because that concept has been done before.

It does NOT mean they stole anything. And I for one don't think you did. I was and still am a massive fan of Vector's SP's. I have all of them (Even the ones that are gone) and used them for a very long time. And I can tell you, while some of the elements do feel like something Vector has done, it has enough subtle differences in those aspects to for me to say "Yeah no, this is original.". This is a VERY VERY fantastic SP. Especially for your first one. I can tell you studied and practiced alot. Mugen is NOT an easy thing to learn, despite what people will say to you. It also requires alot of time and patience to even edit things.

I am not a creator myself, the most I can do is extensive editing of stages and SPs. For example, I have about 300 stages in my mugen, most of which aren't designed for 16:9 or zoom, but I made them all compatible with a pretty far zoom out. I edited SP's, removing certain aspects I didn't particularly like or changing things, like changing how ports are handled or how they look. I recently started editing lifebars to suit my own preferences.

I have always held the absolute utmost respects for mugen artists/creators. They have the patience and time to sit down, study, learn and create things. Even the ones that post not so great stuff, they still tried. And if they keep at it, they will only get better and better.

That's why we absolutely CANNOT and SHOULD not knock people down for trying. We need to encourage people, not tear them down just because their stuff may be bad or look slightly similar to someone else's work. Now, i'm not saying everything anyone creates is original. Its fine to use other people's creations as a base or reference, but as long as proper credit is given and the original authors are ok with it, I see no problem.

One of the whole point's of Mugen is "Creative Freedom". Mugen is an open source engine, allowing people to basically create whatever they want and however they want within the limits of the engine. We, as what remains of this community, should be inspiring and encouraging people who try to create things for this old game.

Duduleonel, keep doing what your doing. Don't give up, and don't let people accuse you of stealing or ripping off other people's work. I can feel the hard work you put into this SP and how much you practiced. Your an honorable person who even gave credit to the people who inspired you and who's tutorial's you followed.

Fantastic Job, and it has now become my main SP because of it's light weight, simplicity while still using Custom Ports, and moderately large slot size.

Great Job! <3

Our friend, thanks for the words. I'm very happy. The greatest reward for creators is recognition. It is really difficult to have an idea from scratch, we always "drink some water". I'm only defending my SP because I know the job it was and I wouldn't insist if it was stolen from someone. I would have already taken over and the life that follows. I am extremely curious and I face challenges. Mugen was challenging for me. I had to read and interpret the codes, I made a lot of mistakes until I understood. My easiness was knowing how to work with programs like Photoshop, Illustrator (Almost all SP was done in .ai), Adobe Premiere and AE. My SP is far from perfect, sometimes I got discouraged, but it is like a "first child".
Thank you for the words. In fact, I already have other projects underway. My second SP will be on the theme of "Social Networks". A mix of Facebook and Instagram ... I'm excited ... lol.
#20  January 21, 2021, 02:47:14 pm
    • Colombia
    • arfercon@gmail.com
looks great