YesNoOk

Automatic Stage Creation Tool (Compatible Mugen 1.0) - UPDATED !!! (Read 113123 times)

Started by Cybaster, February 18, 2010, 02:43:29 PM
Share this topic:
Re: Automatic Stage Creation Tool (Compatible Mugen 1.0) - UPDATED !!!
#121  February 26, 2010, 04:46:20 PM
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • magmadragoonmk2.webs.com
[size=90pt]GOOD![/size][/b]

D'Arby the gambler approves this tool!
#122  February 27, 2010, 02:46:31 AM
  • Only The Strong Shall Prevail
i need help evertime i get a error about a java
#123  February 27, 2010, 11:46:07 AM
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
How about reading the other posts of the topic and downloading Java ... Damn, I'm even sure I updated the readme about that. The file named Documentation is not toilet paper, you must read it. :ninja:

GLB

#124  February 27, 2010, 11:48:53 AM
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Just figured I'd drop by and show some love, thanks for the tool cy I have put it too great use  :sugoi:
#125  March 01, 2010, 05:57:17 AM
  • It's like I can touch you!
Cy, this tool rocks and so do you. Much gratutude. I've been dreaming of a tool like this since like '99. :sugoi:
#126  March 01, 2010, 06:01:06 AM
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Hmm...

Hopefully, creating stages is easy.

Because I have not done one before.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
Re: Automatic Stage Creation Tool (Compatible Mugen 1.0)
#127  March 02, 2010, 11:54:42 PM
Automatic Character Tool soon to be released !!! :o

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

For real? You're actually making an Automatic Mugen Character creation tool, too? If so that'd be SO awesome!
#128  March 09, 2010, 11:04:22 PM
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
cool ass stage tool. and if you do make a character creation tool...damn..thats mugen history right there
#129  March 09, 2010, 11:12:21 PM
  • MUGEN THe DReam COme TRue
#130  March 09, 2010, 11:22:21 PM
    • USA
cool ass stage tool. and if you do make a character creation tool...damn..thats mugen history right there

Fighter Factory  --;

dude did u see the past 2 posts above you? thats not what im talking about. i know what "that" is...

im talking about a tool where its a lot "easier to use than FF" & "AUTOmatic". just like we already had a stage creator tool but Cybaster made one thats "way easier" to make stages..... --;
Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 11:33:27 PM by D THE CHEMIST
#131  March 09, 2010, 11:26:47 PM
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
So far the tool is still in development and needs a lot of work so don't put your hopes on a release soon. But I can assure you that once it's released it's something that will change Mugen creation as we know it.

//edit: @Cybaster: did you received my PM with the feedback of the last alpha version of both the character and animated stage tool?
Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 01:07:29 AM by Bastard Kagami~n
#132  March 09, 2010, 11:39:31 PM
    • USA
So fa the tool is still in development and needs a lot of work so don't put your hopes on a release soon. But I can assure you that once it's released it's something that will change Mugen creation as we know it.

The more time you guys take on getting it done right, the better. Good luck
#133  March 10, 2010, 11:36:46 AM
It's a great tool, thank you so much for this! This is great for starters like me, i'm often discouraged to make a stage as I thought it was too hard but seeing how this tool made it look easy was fantastic. Thanks man!
#134  March 11, 2010, 02:39:16 AM
  • ITS MORPHING TIME!!!
    • Trinidad and Tobago
    • http://www.mediafire.com/?qt39a5kvdd0a5,sf1v19c639n01,e3ctsei5sid20,5i0jjcjri7zvl,g2led8bz1uj54,47gwixx3kw399,ytydyqlxfd7b4
I know this is off topic, but is there anyway you can make an "Auto Sprite Compilation Tool" for characters if possible. It should work something like your Stage Tool in terms of axis and such.

For example, if you want to add your characters standing animations just tell the tool which sprites you want to use, then the tool would automatically add them at perfect axis or something close to it.

This tool would help out alot of creators including myself, for faster creating times and pain in the ass sprite files. :P
#135  March 11, 2010, 02:39:40 AM
    • steamcommunity.com/id/biolizard13
Hi guys and gals,

I'm releasing my Automatic Stage Creation Tool. I know some of you have been waiting for it. ;D
Basically, you choose an image, and with some user interactions, it will create the basic layer for your stage, calculating all the parameters and generating the code automatically for you.

I love you.
Now my dream of moar Megaman stages have come true. :D
#136  March 11, 2010, 10:31:50 AM
    • France
Thanks guys.

So far the tool is still in development and needs a lot of work so don't put your hopes on a release soon. But I can assure you that once it's released it's something that will change Mugen creation as we know it.
//edit: @Cybaster: did you received my PM with the feedback of the last alpha version of both the character and animated stage tool?
Yeah. I'm hitting a snag with a Access Control to brain memory in order for the program to understand what you want from it.

I know this is off topic, but is there anyway you can make an "Auto Sprite Compilation Tool" for characters if possible. It should work something like your Stage Tool in terms of axis and such.

For example, if you want to add your characters standing animations just tell the tool which sprites you want to use, then the tool would automatically add them at perfect axis or something close to it.

This tool would help out alot of creators including myself, for faster creating times and pain in the ass sprite files. :P
I don't think that I could do anything better than what Fighter Factory does, in this matter.
If it's a sprite pack with already perfect axes, then you can just add all the sprites in the SFF with the same axes values, and crop the sprites afterwards. If it's a shitty spriteset (one image with all the sprites), I don't see how I could magically align them.
#137  March 13, 2010, 12:56:43 AM
  • show me a sane man and i will cure him =)
    • Mexico
    • davidlinkanimestages.webs.com/index.htm
whats does this mean ? after u fill all the values u get this before the last step of picking what method to have it on  and thats not the name of the original image i use just in case u all think that 0.0

anime stage maker since 2009
I want no blood from that girl doctor--not until we're both sweaty and naked and shes  screaming my name. >_<
#138  March 13, 2010, 12:12:20 PM
    • France
Yeah, that's a bug I didn't fix when you use odd resolutions.

As said via PM, the width/height you're supposed to input as parameter is not the one of your image (the program can calculate that itself, come on), but the resolution of your Mugen, which means 320*240 for LR, 640*480 for HR and 1280*720/960 for HD (or even more, but I doubt anybody would use that).

Read the help balloons as well as what the parameters are supposed to look like. I believe it's explained the best I can, and nobody till now misunderstood "Mugen resolution" with "Image size". :gonk:
#139  March 13, 2010, 01:28:44 PM
  • show me a sane man and i will cure him =)
    • Mexico
    • davidlinkanimestages.webs.com/index.htm
lol cool thanks

anime stage maker since 2009
I want no blood from that girl doctor--not until we're both sweaty and naked and shes  screaming my name. >_<
#140  March 19, 2010, 02:51:41 AM
My antivirus picked up a virus on sprmaker.  ???

I used the old version and had no problems. Otherwise great tool.