YesNoOk

XSC Bug Thread (Read 43068 times)

Started by zvitor, December 08, 2010, 04:40:28 am
Re: XM:SC Bug Thread
#21  December 13, 2010, 11:25:23 pm
Strange, my problem was with Wolverine and Sabertooth. Luckily changing the difficulty seems to work this time.
#22  December 15, 2010, 03:25:18 am
First and foremost, I have to say this is the single best 'Full Game' I have ever played! I may not post much, but i have been playing mugen for roughly 15 years now.
Oh wow, really dated myself there.

Any who, some peoples voice volumes don't seem to fit. Storm is a good example, some of the others seem a bit off as well.
#23  December 16, 2010, 12:11:57 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Alright, I have a few grievances here.

First of all, the game in general.  Everything is way too clashy to be a full game.  You have fx from KOF, fx from Marvel vs Capcom, fx from Street Fighter, et cetera.  It's not very uniform, which is what a full game should be.

You have helper errors everywhere.  I am able to hit invisible air when fighting Emma Frost, and certain characters clone themselves.  Also why is it that Cyclops can do an optic blast at the same time I do a viper beam and his go right through mine and KO me?

Namor freezes and becomes unplayable after his taunt.  I also dont understand why he needs a swimming super when certain characters can do the same thing with flight for free.

And finally, please do switch to Mugen 1.0.  Winmugen is a BAD idea for full games.

Everything else I have to say has already been mentioned.
Re: XSC Bug Thread
#24  December 16, 2010, 12:30:14 pm
thanks for test.
- thats is not a kof, mvc or sf game, so i dont see problem with currents fx, (somes chars, still dont have correct dust, jump land and other effects, will be fixed)
- because cyclops hit make more damage?
- namor, he gain superarmor and we dont have fly modes here.

#25  December 17, 2010, 12:59:19 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Because you have produced a full game, your fx should be uniform to help the presentation.  At least reshade the FX from the other games to look more like the rest of your game, which uses Capcom sprites for the most part.

No it's not about damage, it's me throwing a viper beam out and cyclops throws out an optic blast mid hitstun and knocks me out of viper beam.
#26  December 17, 2010, 12:59:48 pm
Quicksilvers super where he dashes back and forth does not fully connect on a cornered opponent.

I have a question is wolverine really that silent in the game? I can only hear the slashes of his claws and the occasional grunt. Are you planning on making his snd louder and will you add more sounds to him?

EDIT
Wolverines Weapon X super does not connect on a cornered opponent.
Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 01:41:35 pm by xyrz
#27  December 17, 2010, 11:27:26 pm
    • www.InfinityMugenTeam.com
All of the bugs listed so far have been recorded, thanks for helping out.
#28  December 19, 2010, 12:13:48 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
There's some feedback of mine in your (Zvitor) release topic in the Winmugen board. I put it there since the chars were tested in normal Winmugen and not in the full game environment.
#29  January 08, 2011, 05:44:59 pm
NOTE: Porting over my gameplay discussion rant just in case, with changes. Forgot to do so before.

Love the game, but the Namor Vs. Quicksilver match up is the most unbalanced match up in the game. I play with my friends, and they can counterpick him with QS and it's a guaranteed win. His tornado spin air attack does too much hitstun, and can lead to nasty mixups, and if Namor blocks it, he's eating a super command grab. QS generates super too quickly IMO, his ground to air 5 hit combo does a NICE chunk of damage and his rapid punch's recovery times are very minor for a move that is supposed to be easily punished. I can easily sweep it, which is nice, but Namor has an awful wake up game, suggestion: Give Namor a command grab special, it fits him, probably make it trident related, or give him a trident rekka in the vein of Fei Long, because that match up is ridiculous. I haven't even fought with or against most of the cast, Cyclops and Namor are my favorites but I cannot counter my friend's Quicksilver with Namor. If you're trying to pull a rock paper scissors with the cast and say "Hey, use another character against him." Then you're balancing the game wrong. That's my only gripe though.

EDIT: Lack of basic links but only magic chaining makes me sad.

P.S. Too easy for certain people to do certain things, Gambit shouldn't be able to do QCF + P -> His QCF super on the fly for maximum damage, he can combo out of it, throw his staff, QCF + P, into his QCF super for 70% depending on the char. Either do some damage tuning on combos to make them less useful, lower damage output on opponents in the air more, do something. Psylocke's swirly super shouldn't hit grounded opponents, it too leads to 80% damage on a good combo. Wolverine's QCF + P -> QCF super berzerker barrage is iconic, but a QCF + P from the air shouldn't get all hits for maximum damage into the QCF super for what is also maximum damage. I understand that air blocking is there for a reason, but hitting opponents in the air should not be as beneficial as hitting them on the ground. One BnB ground-to-air combo does a good 25%, and it makes no sense at all. Lower damage capabilities in the air, make ground combat more useful via basic links, and make it so that combos progressively do lower damage, ala SSFIV, MvC2, MvC3, etc, full damage for every hit makes for an unbalanced metagame.

P.S.S. No infinites, but nearly everyone has a BnB 1 meter combo that does over 50%> on many characters.

XSC Bug Thread again
#30  March 12, 2011, 02:02:31 am
Hello
I'm new here and would like to report a bug I think someone has already reported, but let me say once more.
I CAN'T PLAY THE GAME. The game crashes with any character. I can not even play five minutes. See.

And now in just 12 seconds.

The music is also scratching and ruining the game. I have got off tge music and the sound and nothing happened. Please fix it.

Thanks.

PS: I am Brazilian, so it is in Portuguese. But is the same error screen that did that needs to be closed. "XSC.exe encountered a problem and needs to close."