YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2357944 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit
#8221  January 30, 2023, 08:16:19 pm
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
Okay.
#8222  January 30, 2023, 09:20:31 pm
  • Working on MUGEN characters, 24/7.
    • Australia

I can attest to all of this. The MFFA staff tried their absolute hardest to help Karl. They were very lenient with him and his behavior for a good while. They would literally comfort and counsel him even after he had verbally abused them. They genuinely did all they could. But despite the numerous warnings and plethora of advice given to him, he never really learned or changed. I may have been the last person that Karl was in regular communication with, but even after everyone else had blocked him, he still treated me the exact same way he did them.

Please do not be mislead and view the MFFA staff in a negative light for this. Karl, whether intentionally or not, framed them as the total bad guys despite their above and beyond efforts to try and help him.
#8223  January 30, 2023, 09:26:38 pm
    • USA
They.
Do not.
Want.
Me.
There.
You're right. We don't want you there.
Your behavior is highly disruptive and toxic.
You repeatedly ignore warnings.
You disrespect authority despite them being respectful.

How many times were you told to quit the excessive swearing on the Discord? Quite frankly, I find it absurd that I had to start timing you out for it and when it ran out you STILL went back to excessive swearing.
How many times you got angry and lashed out at someone because they called you out? The fact that you even did this toward staff says a lot.

The last time you were allowed on the discord you were explicitly and clearly told that it was your last chance and that the next infraction would be a permaban. You didn't last a day.

You want to know what's unfair? The fact that we were generous enough to give you so many chances and leeway for so long despite your behavior that would have gotten anyone else thrown out much faster. We gave you multiple breaks. When the gloves came off that should have been a tip that we were not fucking around anymore. Instead, you choose to double down on your behavior and continue.

I'm glad you did this post. You just proved us right and affirmed that the decision to get rid of you was the correct one.

i feel a bit sad for you because you remind me of myself. the best advice i can give to you is to: go touch some grass, get out of your own head and remind yourself of how ridiculous it is to get so worked up over some obscure internet forum that does not even show up in the first page of a google search.
relax, ok? its not worth it.

Hey I just wanna say that I appreciate that you and me have grown up from being edgy manic users to being slightly less manic users as we have both been here for a decade and joined the forum proper at the same time, it's nice to see that you can pass on the same advice that has been said to the both of us.

That being said, I feel like people need to remember that a forum is not obligated to keep you around according to their policies and the forum itself is not your friend, individual users are and you should be aware as such if anything warrants being banned for.

thanks man! i was an asshole to u too many times, im really sorry for that.

Don't apologize, I probably deserved it. It's all good! No beef from my end bud.

I have nothing left to say. I just have nothing left to say. So, I'm just gonna say nothing else. What do you guys want me to say? Because at this point, I don't care anymore. I have nothing left to lose. Tell me what to do and I will do it. It does not matter to me anymore. But after you do that, I want all of this thread gone. At least delete my post, because it does not help me seeing how much of a worthless fuckwit I am. Please do it or I'll find a way to do it myself.

No, you brought your personal shit here, to a completely unrelated forum out of nowhere and screamed at everyone who replied that they should believe you and that you are completely innocent, which you are not, and you are still making demands.

You do not get the luxury of asking for the thread to be gone, it is going to stay up and be part of the shit thread because that is what it is for.

You actively INSULT the people in this thread in the most toxic and verbally abusive way you can because you cannot accept the fact that they do not want you there because YOU ARE THE PROBLEM and frankly they are right.

The fact you are on the spectrum does not matter because there are many other users here who are and know the responsibilities in being in a public forum and servers related to it. You do not get a pass.

You are manipulative, verbally abusive, ignorant and cannot get along with anyone in multiple forums and servers due to your own personal issues that we are not responsible for taking care of. You constantly aggressively attack anyone for the most minor of things because YOU feel slighted.

You haven't improved and it is clear you cannot. Please get help and stay out of public servers until you know how to actually own up to anything with genuine intentions instead of saying shit because you want to get what you want.

I can attest to all of this. The MFFA staff tried their absolute hardest to help Karl. They were very lenient with him and his behavior for a good while. They would literally comfort and counsel him even after he had verbally abused them. They genuinely did all they could. But despite the numerous warnings and plethora of advice given to him, he never really learned or changed. I may have been the last person that Karl was in regular communication with, but even after everyone else had blocked him, he still treated me the exact same way he did them.

Please do not be mislead and view the MFFA staff in a negative light for this. Karl, whether intentionally or not, framed them as the total bad guys despite their above and beyond efforts to try and help him.

I feel disgusting.
#8224  January 30, 2023, 09:55:25 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I feel disgusting.

As you should.

And no, that's not me saying "good, feel bad" or anything, that's my way of saying it's the right thing to feel about all of this. Feeling disgusted about disgusting behavior, I mean. Recognizing the problem is the first step towards fixing yourself.

Now, I'm not MFFA staff, I'm not in the MFFA discord, I have very little experience with you, so I won't try to speak in depth on matters I don't know in full or understand completely. But from the sounds of things, yeah, this ain't the first time you've been through this wringer and I think everyone involved would love for there to be a last time.

Either through you changing, or you being perma-banned because you won't change.

Seriously, take ALL OF THIS as a sign that, yeah, you fucked up hard and need to change yourself and your behavior. That's not how you treat people in any way and those aren't battles worth having.

I used to be like that and it cost me a lot of very close friends and I've burned too many bridges to count. That shit eats you, especially when the bridges you burn are way more personal than that of a MUGEN community.

Don't let this kind of behavior continue to fester and expand beyond something as niche and small as MUGEN. Seriously, let this be a wake up to you.

Take a break, reflect, get help, fucking change. I'm sure plenty of people are tired of telling you to do so, or telling you that this isn't okay, but I think it would be a serious breath of fresh air for those who've had to put up with you if you legitimately did face the consequences of your actions and worked to better yourself, to actually be a part of this community.

Please consider it. Nothing wrong with trying to better yourself, you can only grow from there. Don't take any of this as a sign of being totally worthless and hopeless, take this as your final shot to be better before you get perma-banned from more than just MFFA.
#8225  January 30, 2023, 10:00:31 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA

I feel disgusting.

Unfortunately you've proven your words are worthless. So let's put it all on the table today and hope you really look this time.

Do you understand now why I am unwilling to let you back into the discord? Can you at least begin to understand? If we needed to here we could limit the amount you could post in a day, or keep you honest with what you post (like what happened earlier when you saw you got put in the shit thread and tried to remove the evidence). That's quite easy.

But I have no intention of letting you back in a place where you have free reign to berate people endlessly because for some reason you decided everyone you met today was an asshole. That is not happening at any point until I can be sure that you won't.

I'm not saying this as your enemy because I do not know you and have no personal attachment to you and I will not claim to say it as your friend because I do not know you and have no personal attachment to you: performative contrition or contribution does not earn you any points. If you truly want to be here then you need to realize that our day does not revolve around whatever offense has occurred to you today. So let's go back to the three things I told you less than two weeks ago.

Be good. Realize that every disagreement is not a religious fatwa and that your opposition is not a simpleton that simply cannot grasp that you are correct. (This is the lesson Macaulyn was trying to impart to you. He would know.)

Stay good. Nobody cares about your old grudges, they care about how you're acting right now. Treating it like they should is just gonna make it worse on yourself in the long term. Take some time and breathe. (This is the lesson Gennos was trying to impart to you. He would know.)

Don't get banned from here. This last one is becoming increasingly important. I would know.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#8226  January 30, 2023, 10:10:16 pm
    • USA

I feel disgusting.

Unfortunately you've proven your words are worthless. So let's put it all on the table today and hope you really look this time.

Do you understand now why I am unwilling to let you back into the discord? Can you at least begin to understand? If we needed to here we could limit the amount you could post in a day, or keep you honest with what you post (like what happened earlier when you saw you got put in the shit thread and tried to remove the evidence). That's quite easy.

But I have no intention of letting you back in a place where you have free reign to berate people endlessly because for some reason you decided everyone you met today was an asshole. That is not happening at any point until I can be sure that you won't.

I'm not saying this as your enemy because I do not know you and have no personal attachment to you and I will not claim to say it as your friend because I do not know you and have no personal attachment to you: performative contrition or contribution does not earn you any points. If you truly want to be here then you need to realize that our day does not revolve around whatever offense has occurred to you today. So let's go back to the three things I told you less than two weeks ago.

Be good. Realize that every disagreement is not a religious fatwa and that your opposition is not a simpleton that simply cannot grasp that you are correct. (This is the lesson Macaulyn was trying to impart to you. He would know.)

Stay good. Nobody cares about your old grudges, they care about how you're acting right now. Treating it like they should is just gonna make it worse on yourself in the long term. Take some time and breathe. (This is the lesson Gennos was trying to impart to you. He would know.)

Don't get banned from here. This last one is becoming increasingly important. I would know.

I feel disgusting.

As you should.

And no, that's not me saying "good, feel bad" or anything, that's my way of saying it's the right thing to feel about all of this. Feeling disgusted about disgusting behavior, I mean. Recognizing the problem is the first step towards fixing yourself.

Now, I'm not MFFA staff, I'm not in the MFFA discord, I have very little experience with you, so I won't try to speak in depth on matters I don't know in full or understand completely. But from the sounds of things, yeah, this ain't the first time you've been through this wringer and I think everyone involved would love for there to be a last time.

Either through you changing, or you being perma-banned because you won't change.

Seriously, take ALL OF THIS as a sign that, yeah, you fucked up hard and need to change yourself and your behavior. That's not how you treat people in any way and those aren't battles worth having.

I used to be like that and it cost me a lot of very close friends and I've burned too many bridges to count. That shit eats you, especially when the bridges you burn are way more personal than that of a MUGEN community.

Don't let this kind of behavior continue to fester and expand beyond something as niche and small as MUGEN. Seriously, let this be a wake up to you.

Take a break, reflect, get help, fucking change. I'm sure plenty of people are tired of telling you to do so, or telling you that this isn't okay, but I think it would be a serious breath of fresh air for those who've had to put up with you if you legitimately did face the consequences of your actions and worked to better yourself, to actually be a part of this community.

Please consider it. Nothing wrong with trying to better yourself, you can only grow from there. Don't take any of this as a sign of being totally worthless and hopeless, take this as your final shot to be better before you get perma-banned from more than just MFFA.

...thanks

...I'll try after I get out of this emotional hole I'm in.

is that ok?
#8227  January 30, 2023, 10:40:20 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
...thanks

...I'll try after I get out of this emotional hole I'm in.

is that ok?

As long as you MAKE THE EFFORT, then yes, I think that would be okay.

Take all the time in the world to sort yourself out, because I think if something like this EVER repeats again you're definitely getting a full on blacklist from the MUGEN community as a whole.

We're not saying this cause we want to chase you away, we're saying this because your actions have consequences but we want you to understand what you did wrong and how you can improve from it. The others have sung that song and did that dance plenty of times, so I won't reiterate it beyond that.

I won't say everyone else will have faith in you to change, especially with how much this has reached a boiling point, but DEFINITELY don't try to fix yourself on the basis of appealing to others. Do it for you, first and foremost -- for the betterment of yourself, and let THAT extend to those and the environment around you.

Become someone you can be comfortably proud of.
#8228  January 30, 2023, 10:58:49 pm
    • USA
i promise