YesNoOk

Randomselect gone for good? (Read 6357 times)

Started by volzzilla, February 20, 2012, 07:33:14 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Randomselect gone for good?
#121  February 26, 2012, 12:49:39 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Im Iced thank you. an edit done 15 minutes later is usually not a sign of being hot and bothered.
#122  February 26, 2012, 01:17:20 am
Not relevant, from observations on recurrent happenings the time frame has nothing to do with the comments it receives
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#123  February 26, 2012, 01:17:50 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
What?
#124  February 26, 2012, 01:22:37 am
There's a difference between checking it out for news and scrutinizing every single topic that might mention his name.
i wasn't saying or expecting he should read every thread, but an active thread with his site's name on it probably stands out. one would assume that since he checks the forum daily he would've noticed it or that someone would've told him. it's not a stretch at all. "I am not going to keep an eye on a forum I'm banned at" is fucking pathetic coming from someone that checks it and asks for unbanning that often, regardless of what boards he visits.
#125  February 26, 2012, 01:26:08 am
i wasn't saying or expecting he should read every thread, but an active thread with his site's name on it probably stands out. one would assume that since he checks the forum daily he would've noticed it or that someone would've told him. it's not a stretch at all.
I don't understand the correlation between this an your initial comment.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#126  February 26, 2012, 01:31:35 am
KFM at RS said:
I am not going to keep an eye on a forum I'm banned at
he still checks it daily lol
in this post i'm making fun of that statement because he claims he is not keeping an eye on a forum he's banned at, even though he checks it daily
"I am not going to keep an eye on a forum I'm banned at" is fucking pathetic coming from someone that checks it and asks for unbanning that often, regardless of what boards he visits.
in this post i'm making fun of that statement because he claims he is not keeping an eye on a forum he's banned at, even though he checks it daily
#127  February 26, 2012, 03:36:33 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Im Iced thank you. an edit done 15 minutes later is usually not a sign of being hot and bothered.
Just because your name is Iced doesn't mean you can't be hot and bothered. In fact, I suspect being on fire constantly would make it hard not to be.

you really should go see a doctor about that
#128  February 26, 2012, 07:47:18 am
  • I am Neo Leo! Hear me roar!
Oh what a sad news as I'm re-building my Mugen collection.  :'(
#129  February 26, 2012, 03:51:34 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
downloads at rs are back up and there's even a mirror for all hosted content
#130  February 27, 2012, 02:30:31 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
Then how come I'm not seing it?  Fuck, I every time I check this topic on my main computer, I can see the downloads, but when I get on my MUGEN computer, I can't see them or they've been taken down.  It seems like the downloads move around once a day since he put them up four days ago. :furious:
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#131  February 27, 2012, 02:32:33 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Press F5 to refresh your browser.
#132  February 27, 2012, 02:37:42 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
F5 failed.  Got me thinking though it might be a browser issue.  Checked and yep, nothing appears in FireFox, but you can see it in IE.
This is how you recognize a character is polished or not : when small details are taken care of to provide the best experience possible.
#133  February 27, 2012, 09:13:08 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Clear your cache.
#134  February 28, 2012, 04:22:37 pm
  • I ejaculate fire
    • USA
Yep, did the trick.  Thanks for all the help guys.