YesNoOk

The "honor code" of the mugen scene . Nobody cares anymore? (Read 43801 times)

Started by OMEGAPSYCHO, January 10, 2016, 05:34:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The "honor code" of the mugen scene . Nobody cares anymore?
#121  January 14, 2016, 09:55:57 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
O_o

Basara, one of the deals of letting you have mod powers to run COTM was that you couldn't use them to act as a moderator. You said you can do that. Please don't make me start regretting it now.
#122  January 15, 2016, 03:34:18 am

Look, I understand. Is not possible prevent this. That's not the point. Is not about "authorship" is about time, money and effort put it in a project.
I can remember that Shao Kahn took me 2 months of work, a lot of coffee and a pain in my back for being much time sitted.
Currently I am creating the entire roster from MK, and this kind of things really takes away from me the desire to do it. I feel like a ghost working for anyone. That's why I refuse to include in my own mugen roster stolen chars, because i know what are behind a project. That is the "honor code" what I reffer, and if you don't care about it, I suggest politely that you evaluate other aspects of your personal life because surely this belief is reflected and will not bring anything good for you my friend.
Again, not trying to persecute anyone, but how would you feel if you make a project for school and an idiot take your work, show it as own and have a good grade for it?, that's the point of all this.

And why I cry about it?, because maybe I'll can't continue doing this:

And as I said, "That breaks my heart", because programming in mugen is a lot of fun; this situation make it painful. That's why I take seriously.
As a big fan of your Mortal Kombat creations and Scorpion, I cried inside  :'(
Don't worry man, Im NOT giving up. in spite of what you read here; I'm not that weak.  :sweatdrop:
Now I can breath again  :coollove:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#123  January 15, 2016, 04:09:52 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Basara, one of the deals of letting you have mod powers to run COTM was that you couldn't use them to act as a moderator. You said you can do that. Please don't make me start regretting it now.
damn it basura, you had ONE JOB... that you were not supposed to do >_<