YesNoOk

Assign Stage for the char (Read 14476 times)

Started by alexbunton87, May 16, 2021, 10:40:43 pm
Share this topic:
Assign Stage for the char
#1  May 16, 2021, 10:40:43 pm
    • Italy
    • alessandrorondinonealex@gmail.com
Hi guys I have a problem. On some chars even if in the select file I assigned him the Stage of him, when it happens that I collide with it, Mugen puts him in another random stage. How can I solve? Thanks in advance.
Re: Assign Stage for the char
#2  May 18, 2021, 06:36:30 am
"CHARACTER NAME HERE", stages\"STAGE NAME HERE".def, music=sound\"CHARACTER THEME HERE".mp3, order= "CHOOSE WHAT number ORDER YOU WANT HERE"

, stages\.def, music=sound\.mp3, order=1
#3  May 18, 2021, 06:42:57 pm
    • Italy
"CHARACTER NAME HERE", stages\"STAGE NAME HERE".def, music=sound\"CHARACTER THEME HERE".mp3, order= "CHOOSE WHAT number ORDER YOU WANT HERE"

i tried but it doesn't work. It happens to me with only a few characters. I've been mugen for years now but I've never understood this. I'm writing you the example of the character that gives me problems

Zabel, stages/darkzabel 1.1a.def, music=sound\2-01_-_zabel_stage.mp3, order=1

I wrote so in the select where the chars are listed but it doesn't work.
#4  May 18, 2021, 07:19:10 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India

i tried but it doesn't work. It happens to me with only a few characters. I've been mugen for years now but I've never understood this. I'm writing you the example of the character that gives me problems

This is because of the space in dark zabel 1.1. Put it as Zabel, stages/darkzabel_1.1a.def or Zabel, stages/darkzabel1.1.def. Make sure you change the stage Def file name too to match. Sometimes having a space in the stage name causes this to happen.
#5  May 18, 2021, 08:20:50 pm
    • Italy

This is because of the space in dark zabel 1.1. Put it as Zabel, stages/darkzabel_1.1a.def or Zabel, stages/darkzabel1.1.def. Make sure you change the stage Def file name too to match. Sometimes having a space in the stage name causes this to happen.

thank you very much!! I finally solved the problem!!!!! :-)
#6  May 18, 2021, 10:09:04 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Don't forget to mark your thread as solved. :P
#7  May 20, 2021, 08:25:15 pm
    • Italy