YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019) (Read 248209 times)

Started by GTOAkira, December 07, 2018, 05:29:54 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019)
#361  April 22, 2019, 07:44:52 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Expect that some of those videos have extremely spoilerfic titles, like the one that was just posted here. Literately telling you a major plot point (possibly the climax ) right there in the title:
[a certain character kills another certain character]
you can't help but read it and get spoiled.

This ^

- - -

Why? Because we want to experience it ourselves I'd say lol. You sound quite aggressive lol.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#362  April 22, 2019, 07:46:34 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
And here it will be enforced.

I don't appreciate the spoiler I got having to cover up the earlier comment. Be considerate.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#363  April 22, 2019, 08:05:15 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
And here it will be enforced.

I don't appreciate the spoiler I got having to cover up the earlier comment. Be considerate.

True, we have to be respectful of others that want to experience it themselves. That and getting banned from a forum is one of the few things I really don't want on in my thoughts.

lui

#364  April 22, 2019, 10:43:01 pm
    • USA
Yeah, because a lot of spoilers fit on a video title. If that is a problem for you, what is the difference of this happening today or two days from now? Results will be the same.

why are you being such a dick in this thread, havent you learned from last time you acted this way?

do you really need to call gennos a dumbass for just talking about roster picks or tell him he lives under a rock? stop with the attitude man, you're just making it uncomfortable to talk in the threads you're in for no reason.

you were literally banned for a year for being a dick last time, what's the point in doing it again?
#365  April 22, 2019, 11:59:43 pm
    • Brazil

I don't think "reveal" is the word they're looking for.
#366  April 23, 2019, 01:03:13 am
    • USA
Can’t go on YouTube without seeing spoilers. DLC classic costumes are probably a given, looking forward to that. Looks like some classics are now brutals. Would still be cool to see one or two new fatalities. I just canceled my PC order to get this on Ps4. Probably end up having both, but PC fighters have a short lifespan. If anyone plays competitively, we should play. Going to get a capture card “eventually”, make a series out of it.
#367  April 23, 2019, 01:56:09 am
    • Brazil

Great...
#368  April 23, 2019, 02:20:51 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Good thing i'm not the only one that picked up on that as well. Seeing some of the prices for things really give that feel for grinding for a long time for stuff. Which screams the idea of microtransactions, which is real damn scummy cause didn't they said they wasn't going to do this? If not, I could have sworn they said they weren't going to do this.

Edit: Yup classic wait and bait.
Edit2: People can't get the rewards cause servers are acting up.
Edit3: Switch version acting funky, fighter moves not acting right. Jade's uppercut doesn't pop up.
Hopefully Last Edit: They releasing a patch to address the high grind prices for unlocks.
Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 06:19:53 am by R565
#369  April 23, 2019, 06:14:21 am
    • Brazil

Gotta appreciate the smaller funny things.
#370  April 23, 2019, 06:49:38 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah, when you take the time to look at the charm, they really did put a lot in this game. Too bad some people just see the bad side shadowing it all.
#371  April 23, 2019, 07:37:28 am
    • Brazil
Yeah, when you take the time to look at the charm, they really did put a lot in this game. Too bad some people just see the bad side shadowing it all.
Yeah, but microtransactions are a really big bad side. WB Games is known for doing stupid shit in great games, pissing off players in the process. MKX's "easy fatalities" backlash should have been enough for them to realize this is not a fanbase they should mess with, Mortal Kombat is a franchise that sells itself, it has no need of grindy microtransaction-oriented content, specially when we know there is DLC to come. I hope the fanbase complains loud enough for them to drop this stupid idea and just rebalance the unlockable content progress, they must not get away with this.

lui

#372  April 23, 2019, 08:04:25 am
    • USA
Yeah, but microtransactions are a really big bad side. WB Games is known for doing stupid shit in great games, pissing off players in the process. MKX's "easy fatalities" backlash should have been enough for them to realize this is not a fanbase they should mess with, Mortal Kombat is a franchise that sells itself, it has no need of grindy microtransaction-oriented content, specially when we know there is DLC to come. I hope the fanbase complains loud enough for them to drop this stupid idea and just rebalance the unlockable content progress, they must not get away with this.

it honestly isnt a big deal at all. people dealt with the grinding in IJ2 and MKX, people will do it here too.

i really do not like youtubers like yongyea who are basically fear mongerers and rarely look at stuff as a whole.

grinding sucks, but it doesn't diminish the game as a whole.

Yeah, but microtransactions are a really big bad side. WB Games is known for doing stupid shit in great games, pissing off players in the process. MKX's "easy fatalities" backlash should have been enough for them to realize this is not a fanbase they should mess with

lol what, you do realize those really didnt matter and are easily ignorable right? name one person who still complains about this today

#373  April 23, 2019, 09:49:08 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
it honestly isnt a big deal at all. people dealt with the grinding in IJ2 and MKX, people will do it here too.
People also dealt with various dictators terrorizing their folks. Doesn't make them any less of a big deal, though.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#374  April 23, 2019, 10:26:43 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Okay, that is like an extreme comparison Roy. But I do agree that the game core fighting wise is amazing, the grind and unlock system is somehow EVEN WORSE than Injustice 2! What makes things even worse is the fact than the premium store only has five random items to buy and they have a EIGHT hour cooldown! If you somehow get past that....they cost 500 time crystals......that's five dollars each, and that's for skins! (Intros and Outros are like 7.50!)

Edit: Another thing that is bad is the fact that the towers don't give much Koins. 1000 for the easy tower and it takes 15 minutes to finish. Man this whole unlock system is a big ass YIKES. For every cool thing I find, I think back on the unlock system. Seriously, why did WB think the mobile money method would work in this game!? We need to send our complaints to WB and tell them that we are not going to deal with this grinding mess and going through the time towers with dumb modifiers just for a better amount of coins. This makes Tekken 7's item grind look much better, and people were complaining about that system when it came out!
Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 11:41:54 am by R565
#375  April 23, 2019, 08:21:06 pm
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
I t ' s   o u t ,   b o i s .
#376  April 23, 2019, 08:35:38 pm
    • Brazil
I t ' s   o u t ,   b o i s .

Thats what he said...

Spoiler: Question about character unlocking (click to see content)
#377  April 23, 2019, 08:42:03 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Holy fucking shit. When even Max is so defeated and depressed that he doesn't even want to play anymore you know something's fucking wrong with your game. This game's microtransactions is worse than Battlefront 2.
#378  April 23, 2019, 11:53:41 pm
I dont know about Cyrax and Sektor, but it looks like Kenshi wont come back , im saying this because Ermac is also being shown in the KRYPT but with a new design which means he might have a chance in MK 11, Im also excited to see the Kombat Packs , hope they include Havik in one of them.
#379  April 24, 2019, 12:46:31 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
so many absent characters, Reptiles,Takeda,Kenshin, Kung Jin, I wonder of WB is going to make another Comic series to explain the reason why we don't see them ........

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#380  April 24, 2019, 02:32:27 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
Oh damn.

Just got the Switch version and it has a day one patch.

But just like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5, the damn thing is BIGGER THAN THE GAME ITSELF.