YesNoOk

Rage Ideas (Read 6427 times)

Started by BC, December 06, 2014, 11:36:27 am

BC

Rage Ideas
#1  December 06, 2014, 11:36:27 am
    • UK
Post any rage ideas you have for a character and if we like the sound of it we might use it! With credit of course.

All you need to do is post the characters name, the name of the move and a full description of the move. Diagrams are encouraged too if you cant explain very well.
Accepting commissions
Re: Rage Ideas
#2  December 06, 2014, 12:16:08 pm
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
Here's my suggestions:

Dhalsim : Yoga Legend (His Exceed Move from SvC)

Akuma/Gouki: Shin Shun Goku Satsu  (His SF4 Ultra Combo. However, you could simply code/program it as a farther reaching and more hitting SGS used by Shin Akuma.)

Sagat: Tiger Rage. (Upon execution, Sagat does his Angry Charge animation/pose. Simply a variation of his Angry Charge, whilst active, it buffs his damage output notably on his Tiger Uppercut/Blow. Aside from being a Power Up move, it could also be Sagat's special state where he can execute his own version of Guy's Bushin Musou Renge. Complete with the flashy blackout effect as he pummels his opponent that could end with a vicious Tiger Uppercut.)

Sakura: Shun Goku Satsu. (A Super of hers in Street Fighter EX as well as her Dark version's in Marvel vs. Street Fighter-- You could program it as not as damaging as Akuma's. But quite strong. After clobbering her target and the screen becomes visible again, she can be seen with her arms crossed; A win pose of hers that made debut in Alpha 3. You can also have Sakura Petal shower as an effect with it.)
#3  December 06, 2014, 07:29:21 pm
  • I have no idea what I'm doing.
    • UK
Here's a few I came up with on the spot.

Bison/Dictator: Nightmare Booster (Ultra 1 from Street Fighter 4)

Rolento: Scorched Earth (Rolento strings the opponent up on a wire, a little like his Take No Prisoners super, then covers the ground with grenades. He then uses a Stinger knife to cut the wire, dropping the opponent onto the grenades in a massive explosion.)

Sakura: Shin Shou-ou-Ken (Sakura performs a series of combo hits before a Shin Shoryuken.)

R. Mika: Rainbow Hurricane (Mika starts with what looks like the Daydream Headlock, but instead of the actual throw she spins around the opponent, lifting them into the air. Think El Fuerte's Ultra Spark for this. She then throws them down to the ground and performs an earth-shaking body splash on the prone opponent.)

T. Hawk: Spirit of the Condor (T. Hawk grabs the opponent, slams them back and forth and then throws them against the side of the screen. He then performs an epic, flame-charged Condor Spire right through the opponent.)

Balrog/Boxer: Corkscrew Foul (Balrog emulates Dudley's Corkscrew Blow, except he strikes below the belt. Whilst the opponent reels, Balrog winds up and delivers a knockout blow.)

Will probably post more when I think of them.
Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 07:55:08 pm by Steel Komodo
#4  December 08, 2014, 04:11:57 pm
  • A foosball to the face!
    • USA
    • fretterg@gmail.com
Here's a few I came up with on the spot.

Bison/Dictator: Nightmare Booster (Ultra 1 from Street Fighter 4)

Rolento: Scorched Earth (Rolento strings the opponent up on a wire, a little like his Take No Prisoners super, then covers the ground with grenades. He then uses a Stinger knife to cut the wire, dropping the opponent onto the grenades in a massive explosion.)

Sakura: Sakura Sin Shoryuken (Sakura performs a series of combo hits before a Shin Shoryuken.)

R. Mika: Rainbow Hurricane (Mika starts with what looks like the Daydream Headlock, but instead of the actual throw she spins around the opponent, lifting them into the air. Think El Fuerte's Ultra Spark for this. She then throws them down to the ground and performs an earth-shaking body splash on the prone opponent.)

T. Hawk: Spirit of the Condor (T. Hawk grabs the opponent, slams them back and forth and then throws them against the side of the screen. He then performs an epic, flame-charged Condor Spire right through the opponent.)

Balrog/Boxer: Corkscrew Foul (Balrog emulates Dudley's Corkscrew Blow, except he strikes below the belt. Whilst the opponent reels, Balrog winds up and delivers a knockout blow.)

Will probably post more when I think of them.

As for Sakura's Rage, you mean "Shin Shou-o-ken"? I am making a Sakura build, for my game, with her using it. I have a video of her against Mario using it against him, though the video was made months ago.
Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 06:10:22 pm by sluigi123

BC

#5  December 12, 2014, 01:55:49 am
    • UK
Thanks for your ideas guys keep them coming!

Love the rolento idea ;)
Accepting commissions
#6  December 12, 2014, 02:42:36 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Ryu: Hadou Shin Shoryuken (Ryu hits the opponent with Sakotsu Wari which puts them in a dizzy state, Ryu channels his energy to his hands and hits the opponent hard in the stomach, again on the chin, and uppercuts the opponent for eight more hits, creating a heavy hitting combo.)

I
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#7  December 12, 2014, 05:58:04 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Adon: Jaguar's Fury - Adon starts with a Jaguar Kick. If the first one hits, then it continues consecutively for 3 more times then Adon continues with 2 Rising Jaguars, finally finishing it up with a Jaguar Tooth.

Chun-Li:  She starts with a middle kick, continues with a Hyakuretsukyaku, then does a high kick, and finishes it with a Tenshokyaku

Vega/Claw: Bloddy Rose Drop - Vega does his Bloddy High Claw then finishes it with an Izuna Drop
#8  December 12, 2014, 07:53:57 pm
  • I have no idea what I'm doing.
    • UK
As for Sakura's Rage, you mean "Shin Shou-o-ken"? I am making a Sakura build, for my game, with her using it. I have a video of her against Mario using it against him, though the video was made months ago.

I had no idea the move was called that. Fixed.

Thanks for your ideas guys keep them coming!

Love the rolento idea ;)

Ha ha, thanks! That one was actually the least inspired of all of them, but it's good to know you like it :)

One more for the road, I guess!

Guile: Sonic Tempest (Guile performs a massive Sonic Hurricane-esque move that creates a tornado effect, carrying the opponent into the air. He then leaps up after them and performs a reverse somersault kick to knock them back down again.)