YesNoOk

The Rematch(Updated) by Vegaz (Read 3103 times)

Started by Vegaz_Parrelli, August 04, 2020, 07:09:32 pm
Share this topic:
The Rematch(Updated) by Vegaz
#1  August 04, 2020, 07:09:32 pm
  • I must continue my training...
[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

Mah Megaman tho...

[COMMENT]

Back up in them guts with another update! One of my favorites. It's got all the usual stuff along with increased height, and a more variety of cars, trucks and flying bots in the fore and background. Click dat link!

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Re: The Rematch(Updated) by Vegaz
#2  August 04, 2020, 08:37:19 pm
I have all these originals time to replace them

Was X vs Zero the original version file name as well?
#3  August 04, 2020, 09:31:18 pm
I have all these originals time to replace them

Was X vs Zero the original version file name as well?

Yeah bro. Same name. It's cool to see that some people have been enjoying my stages for so long.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#4  August 04, 2020, 09:33:49 pm
Okay I looked at my txt file and I don’t see X vs Zero but I’m happy to add it. I thought I had most of your stages. I remember a couple years ago I was downloading like 5 stages a week from you all retro style. I wasn’t familiar with a lot of the games used but I still found a couple characters to use them for. The rest are in my extras not assigned to a character lol

Some times I made the mistake of downloading the same ones because I wasn’t sure if I had it added or not
#5  August 05, 2020, 12:45:51 am
Okay I looked at my txt file and I don’t see X vs Zero but I’m happy to add it. I thought I had most of your stages. I remember a couple years ago I was downloading like 5 stages a week from you all retro style. I wasn’t familiar with a lot of the games used but I still found a couple characters to use them for. The rest are in my extras not assigned to a character lol

Some times I made the mistake of downloading the same ones because I wasn’t sure if I had it added or not

That's all good. I've got a few more that I've got ready to go. A lot of early stages were based on "what if" scenarios. Later I started making stages that were sorta true to source with slight edits.

[/quote said: