YesNoOk

What do you feel about normal marriage? (Read 5128 times)

Started by kakkoii superhero, December 17, 2009, 02:01:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: What do you feel about normal marriage?
#41  December 20, 2009, 04:44:29 am
some don't but being able to adjust with the changes is better. the bond between you and your husband will be stronger it's like an rpg game stronger the monster you beat the stronger your character will be.
#42  December 20, 2009, 05:10:20 am
  • all is love in fair and war
(0 skill in cooking, 0 skill in cleaning, 0 skill in gardening, 0 skill in raising pets, 0 skill in installing and uninstalling softwares, 0 skill in updating his antivirus, 100% skill in blogging & contracting viruses)
that's much trust, dude.
but that's the truth, if out of the 4 dogs they have only 1 survive within 5 years (3 cassualties + 1 MIA) how should I call that

sounds like a mystery...I'll investigate this series of anomaly.

i've have gathered all the evidences and now i will reveal who is the culprit... the culprit is...
http://antenna.animeblogger.net/images/icons/series/fullsize/majin_tantei_nougami_neuro.png
YOU mr.NAVETSEA!! your jealousy towards your brother made you do it !you planned this all along didn't you sabotaging your brother...  indeed this is a chase of sibling rivalry gone bad...

*another crime solved now Watson let's go another crime is waiting to be solved*

but seriously mr navets you should support your brother he is your brother don't rub it on his face that he is no talent good for nothing bum. he is your brother and you should encourage him to do stuff.

no, I mean he should wait like 5 years, and let himself to be more prepared for such matter, raising pet is a good training for having a family.
#43  December 21, 2009, 10:31:09 am
  • and the show goes on
(0 skill in cooking, 0 skill in cleaning, 0 skill in gardening, 0 skill in raising pets, 0 skill in installing and uninstalling softwares, 0 skill in updating his antivirus, 100% skill in blogging & contracting viruses)
that's much trust, dude.
but that's the truth, if out of the 4 dogs they have only 1 survive within 5 years (3 cassualties + 1 MIA) how should I call that

sounds like a mystery...I'll investigate this series of anomaly.

i've have gathered all the evidences and now i will reveal who is the culprit... the culprit is...
http://antenna.animeblogger.net/images/icons/series/fullsize/majin_tantei_nougami_neuro.png
YOU mr.NAVETSEA!! your jealousy towards your brother made you do it !you planned this all along didn't you sabotaging your brother...  indeed this is a chase of sibling rivalry gone bad...

*another crime solved now Watson let's go another crime is waiting to be solved*

but seriously mr navets you should support your brother he is your brother don't rub it on his face that he is no talent good for nothing bum. he is your brother and you should encourage him to do stuff.

no, I mean he should wait like 5 years, and let himself to be more prepared for such matter, raising pet is a good training for having a family.
learning about responsibility, huh?
made of ripped hearts waving far away,
only my memory stays still, as i say.
Looking to sky,
oh, how many people wished to fly?
i don't know,
beacuse life's harshness is a mainpart of god's show
#44  December 21, 2009, 02:12:39 pm
  • I got a PM.
Meh, if it makes him happy then leave your brother alone.

I've almost been married 3 times, each time I realized that I was making a huge fucking mistake. I'm not that type of guy no matter how much I tell myself I want to be that type of guy.

Mog

#45  December 21, 2009, 08:06:27 pm
You dont want babies, seamróg?

:bow: 
#46  December 22, 2009, 09:11:34 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
People can have babies without being married. Teenagers around here need to understand that once and for all. :P
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#47  December 22, 2009, 10:49:00 pm
  • I got a PM.