Share this topic:
Aquapazza Sound Rips?
#1  April 26, 2021, 10:46:58 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69

Hey forum, I was working on a character from Aquapazza (Specifically Tamaki) and I realized that it would be a good time to acquire the voice rips and specific sound effects for her, so I went online and I couldn't find them ripped anywhere, only the music and sprites seem to be available.

If someone has them ripped already, has the means or instructions on how to rip voices and sound effects it would be a huge help. Thanks in advance.
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
Re: Aquapazza Sound Rips?
#2  April 26, 2021, 11:32:07 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
Hey forum, I was working on a character from Aquapazza (Specifically Tamaki) and I realized that it would be a good time to acquire the voice rips and specific sound effects for her, so I went online and I couldn't find them ripped anywhere, only the music and sprites seem to be available.

If someone has them ripped already, has the means or instructions on how to rip voices and sound effects it would be a huge help. Thanks in advance.

CSX’s Aquapazza characters have a lot of the sound effects & some of the announcer voices ripped in their SNDs, but i don’t think they’ve made Tamaki.

As for the sounds they don’t have, the PS3 version has an in game sound test that lets you play the voice clips & sound effects, & you can select from each character.

If you don’t have the PS3 version, i believe you can still emulate Aquapazza via RSPC3 with little to no problem & record the sounds from there no problem.

I’m not quite sure about outright ripping the sounds, though.
#3  April 26, 2021, 11:47:44 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69

CSX’s Aquapazza characters have a lot of the sound effects & some of the announcer voices ripped in their SNDs, but i don’t think they’ve made Tamaki.

As for the sounds they don’t have, the PS3 version has an in game sound test that lets you play the voice clips & sound effects, & you can select from each character.

If you don’t have the PS3 version, i believe you can still emulate Aquapazza via RSPC3 with little to no problem & record the sounds from there no problem.

I’m not quite sure about outright ripping the sounds, though.

Yeah I figured nobody made her yet in her PS3 incarnation, though I see, recording should not be too much of a hassle at least, I did not know about the sound test. Thanks!
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#4  April 27, 2021, 12:17:00 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
#5  April 27, 2021, 12:34:37 am
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
http://www.justnopoint.com/lbends/miscstuff/aquapazza_snd_at3.zip

Anyone who wants to convert these to wav and organize them go for it.

Oh, i didn't see these when i went onto JustNoPoint.
Thank you aokmaniac, ^w^

Yeah I figured nobody made her yet in her PS3 incarnation, though I see, recording should not be too much of a hassle at least, I did not know about the sound test. Thanks!

You're very welcome, jade. ^w^
#6  April 27, 2021, 12:38:00 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
#7  April 27, 2021, 03:01:45 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69