YesNoOk

SHIN DANZEY 's CHARACTERS PATCHED UPDATED EXTENDED [2022] (Read 1203915 times)

Started by Shin DANZEY, May 16, 2017, 06:31:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: FEILONG + CHUN LI UPDATED WITH MANY OTHER CHARACTERS PATCHED (NO CHEAT!)
#41  November 09, 2019, 11:16:40 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I don't know what game you're trying to play here, but I would like to add my 2 cents based on my observations.

First of all, all those claims you've made about how the AI can adapt and so on have been proven false. On the contrary, the evidence suggest the AI is incredibly easy to beat ranging from simply having an HP lead and doing nothing to win by Time(Which ANY character can do) to exploiting the AI with a type of attack(Standing lows do in fact exist in fighting games). You also claim that your character does not cheat, but it's been pointed out that your character does have issues that could be considered "cheating". Mugen has flaws and limitations but there are many that have gotten around these limitations and that includes AI creators that have been able to make challenging non cheating AI that can handle multiple situations. And then there's the matter that the "right conditions" you state seem to be very specific and honestly quite unrealistic to meet on a general build. In fact, I dare say this makes me appreciate Infinite's creations more just on the ground that I don't have to worry about them crashing Mugen unlike your creations.

This whole ordeal is very simple to explain: "You screwed up".
#42  November 09, 2019, 01:33:45 pm
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
I don't know what game you're trying to play here, but I would like to add my 2 cents based on my observations.

First of all, all those claims you've made about how the AI can adapt and so on have been proven false. On the contrary, the evidence suggest the AI is incredibly easy to beat ranging from simply having an HP lead and doing nothing to win by Time(Which ANY character can do) to exploiting the AI with a type of attack(Standing lows do in fact exist in fighting games). You also claim that your character does not cheat, but it's been pointed out that your character does have issues that could be considered "cheating". Mugen has flaws and limitations but there are many that have gotten around these limitations and that includes AI creators that have been able to make challenging non cheating AI that can handle multiple situations. And then there's the matter that the "right conditions" you state seem to be very specific and honestly quite unrealistic to meet on a general build. In fact, I dare say this makes me appreciate Infinite's creations more just on the ground that I don't have to worry about them crashing Mugen unlike your creations.

This whole ordeal is very simple to explain: "You screwed up".

BEFORE ALL, i don't do AI FOR FEILONG FROM nothing, the ai was already implemented but i just add some movement and behavior to fight less "direct' and "prédictable". you must put the level of AI at 7-8.
Mugen is very particular according to the coding ! if a human player noticed a weakness he will exploit.
my mugen creations are not flawless and the coding can rise it.
about the bug of your mugen, it is not caused by my creations. every time , i play with feilong.i have never had crash that "s why i published this patch.
i run in mugen 1.0 and no crash. mugen 1.1 is beta.what kind of computer you had? it is a good reflection.
in resume, my creations are always verified playable and it's more complex than you thought.
it is more 2 years at least i study artificial intelligence from  mugen and you can't have perfect AI because it lacks parameters precise!
don't be aggressive! you find a way to beat feilong easily ok ! your are clever! no problem ! next update !
let's do a cpu vs cpu fight with my creations you will see their true abilities.
my regards

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
#43  November 09, 2019, 05:50:42 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Edited the AI to be less "direct" and "predictable". Meanwhile, you can toss a random special that chips at the beginning of the match and then leave and still win. Or you can just do the same thing over and over. Yea, a human can exploit this but it wouldn't he so easy to exploit if the AI was truly less direct and predictable. So basically you screwed up.

Here's a reminder from someone who's proven trustworthy about the crashes

- The character is full of debug floods and can cause a lot of crashes, thanks to poorly coded AIs (even look at it, I have a feeling it is a copy/paste from some random characters, just with state value being swapped, due to the amount of coding inefficiency as well as questionable uses of parentvarset in statedef -1. My 2 cents). 

So in that regard, you screwed up.

2 years of creating AI? Doesn't seem like you learned much. CPU vs CPU doesn't prove which AI is better when your AI is known to cheat. That's like saying Holn's AIs are better than Kamekaze's AIs because the former would likely beat the latter but only because it has to cheat to do so.

You're making excuses and dancing around the issues that have been brought up regarding your work, all because you refuse to admit that you....screwed.....up.
Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 10:46:33 pm by Darkflare
#44  November 10, 2019, 01:22:54 am
    • France
Edited the AI to be less "direct" and "predictable". Meanwhile, you can toss a random special that chips at the beginning of the match and then leave and still win. Or you can just do the same thing over and over. Yea, a human can exploit this but it wouldn't he so easy to exploit if the AI was truly less direct and predictable. So basically you screwed up.

Here's a reminder from someone who's proven trustworthy about the crashes

- The character is full of debug floods and can cause a lot of crashes, thanks to poorly coded AIs (even look at it, I have a feeling it is a copy/paste from some random characters, just with state value being swapped, due to the amount of coding inefficiency as well as questionable uses of parentvarset in statedef -1. My 2 cents). 

So in that regard, you screwed up.

2 years of creating AI? Doesn't seem like you learned much. CPU vs CPU doesn't prove which AI is better when your AI is known to cheat. That's like saying Holn's AIs are better than Kamekaze's AIs because the former would likely beat the latter but only because it has to cheat to do so.

You're making excuses and dancing around the issues that have been brought up regarding your work, all because you refuse to admit that you....screwed.....up.

OK ! I must give a answer by a real mugen lover.
this video is fresh ! no false only the true!
i hate to deceive people ! so look this video and don't walk on my work without looking the good qualities from the characters.
note: NO CRASH!

:purerox:

#45  November 10, 2019, 01:54:02 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Fresh, taken out of the character.

You can't argue against debug. And somehow, you still completely missed DF's entire point.
Re: SHIN DANZEY 's CHARACTERS PATCHED UPDATED (NO CHEAT!) [TOPIC centralized]
#46  February 08, 2020, 02:38:08 pm
    • France
GOHANZ2 MAX UPDATED VERSION 9.0

INCLUDING

TRANSFORMATION UNLEASHED POWER MODE

COMBOS ATTACK

DEFENSE CODING

STANCE FIGHTING AFTER TRANSFORMATION

AND MORE!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
MORE updates are coming![/b][/size] :thumbsup:

Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 07:31:14 pm by Shin DANZEY
Re: SHIN DANZEY 's CHARACTERS PATCHED UPDATED (NO CHEAT!) [TOPIC centralized 2020]
#47  March 19, 2020, 08:19:50 pm
    • France
FEILONG UPDATED 5.0!!
The revenge of the dragon!
DEFENSE FIXED !
ADD NEWS COMBOS and NEW FIGHT BEHAVIOR!
note: i am working on new system A.I in the fight short distance ! the next updates will be added in my patched characters! keep aware!

GOHAN UPATED V9.1 !
Minor adjustments !better balanced !

DOWNLOAD LINK IN FIRST POST!

Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 12:28:24 am by Shin DANZEY
Re: SHIN DANZEY 's CHARACTERS PATCHED UPDATED (NO CHEAT!) [TOPIC centralized 2020]
#48  March 22, 2020, 09:47:30 pm
    • France
SONIC MACHINE UPDATED 5.0!!
"I am back!"
fixed some errors
add new fight behavior Tactics
new combos!
he will be hard to eliminate!

others updates will come soon!
Download link in first post :hyo:

#49  July 24, 2020, 10:20:36 pm
    • France
Thank you for your patience!

#50  September 20, 2020, 01:32:32 am
    • France

****CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO GO FOR DOWNLOADING AREA *****

Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:30:02 pm by Shin DANZEY
Re: SHIN DANZEY 's CHARACTERS PATCHED UPDATED (NO CHEAT!) [ALL centralized 2020]
#51  December 24, 2020, 01:29:39 am
    • France

DOWNLOAD AND DETAILS IN FIRST POST! :thumbsup:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!! :santagoi:

SHIN DANZEY

Re: SHIN DANZEY 's CHARACTERS PATCHED UPDATED (NO CHEAT!) [ALL centralized 2020]
#52  January 03, 2021, 07:46:13 am
your link for Krauser links to mexican typhoon...might want to fix it currently Krauser is not downloadable. Also it would be SO much easier to download your characters if you put them all in one place on onedrive where you could get them all at once, see which are modified/updated at a glance, etc.
#53  January 05, 2021, 09:08:18 pm
    • France
your link for Krauser links to mexican typhoon...might want to fix it currently Krauser is not downloadable. Also it would be SO much easier to download your characters if you put them all in one place on onedrive where you could get them all at once, see which are modified/updated at a glance, etc.

ok i will do my best!
edit: Krauser link is fixed !
for a pack for all character, is a good idea but i make often updates so it will be a bit hard to do upload the pack every time but i think about your suggestion it is very perceptive! thank you for your comment!

Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 09:30:08 pm by Shin DANZEY
#54  January 06, 2021, 07:55:53 am
Right that is why you should put them on onedrive not make a pack. If they are on onedrive you can easily check the folder, see which have been updated or added since you last downloaded the characters, then just check off the files you want and onedrive will download them all in one shot. It's SOOOO much easier than navigating your site, opening another link in another tab, checking that mediafire link for the date, download that one file, close the window, go back to the site, etc, there is no reason to do that. In fact I don't get why ANYONE uses anything but onedrive, it's free, you can see all the info about size and modified date and you can download multiple files or folders at once without anyone needed to put things into zip/packs whatever you want to call it. You can also see images, gifs, videos right on the site in case you want to add images or videos of the files. EVERYONE USE ONEDRIVE it's so much more efficient than any other service. It boggles my mind that some people STILL use sites like sendspace, like...WHY??? Onedrive is vastly superior for mugen than ANY other service, BY FAR.
#55  January 28, 2021, 03:42:55 am
  • God Slayer
  • The path of resistance.
    • Philippines
    • nobodyhere@jabber.org
    • youtube.com/Thentavius
So...

Code:
[State 9523, Super B]
type = poweradd
trigger1 = movetype = H
value=4

Care to explain why this was in your Another Chun-Li's statedef -2, Danzey?
Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 03:55:08 am by Himeragi Yukina
#56  January 29, 2021, 05:11:09 pm
    • France
So...

Code:
[State 9523, Super B]
type = poweradd
trigger1 = movetype = H
value=4

this code has added by the author to balance the power given by the opponent! i don't delete because it is not enough put impact in the fight !
thank you for your comment
GOHANZ2 NEW VERSION WITH NEW SUPER ATTACK!!
MYSTIC SAYIAN COMBOS LV1
edit update extended: i add a new animation missing for lv1 and minor adjustments for gameplay! oh my god it was very hard but i succeed! enjoy
animation like this:

FIXED MINOR ERRORS
edit: i noticed a few little errors on code on lv1 mystic sayan combos i have just fixed my mistakes, sorry ! please redownload it!

DOWNLOAD LINK FIRST POST!

Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 01:00:35 am by Shin DANZEY
Re: SHIN DANZEY 's CHARACTERS PATCHED UPDATED (NO CHEAT!) [NEW JANUARY 2021]
#57  January 30, 2021, 11:38:05 pm
  • Osoraku
  • i'm a weeb Sore ni taisho suru
    • USA
So...

Code:
[State 9523, Super B]
type = poweradd
trigger1 = movetype = H
value=4

this code has added by the author to balance the power given by the opponent! i don't delete because it is not enough put impact in the fight !
MYSTIC SAYIAN COMBOS LV1
FIXED MINOR ERRORS
edit: i noticed a few little errors on code on lv1 mystic sayan combos i have just fixed my mistakes, sorry ! please redownload it!

what do you mean by not enough Impact?
Re: SHIN DANZEY 's CHARACTERS PATCHED UPDATED (NO CHEAT!) [NEW JANUARY 2021]
#58  January 31, 2021, 12:08:19 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265

NGL, that sounds like an incredibly roundabout way of denialism. As a matter of fact, it's reflective in your older posts on the same exact page here where you'll toss in an implausible denial whenever you're being caught red handed on questionable coding choices.

Edit: For one, as my input in the subject, I don't remember Z2 Gohan being able to do half of the things that you made his AI do.
Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 12:46:58 am by Nep Heart
Re: SHIN DANZEY 's CHARACTERS PATCHED UPDATED EXTENDED [NEW FEBRARY 2021]
#59  February 01, 2021, 01:09:57 am
    • France
So...

Code:
[State 9523, Super B]
type = poweradd
trigger1 = movetype = H
value=4

MYSTIC SAYIAN COMBOS LV1
FIXED MINOR ERRORS

what do you mean by not enough Impact?

I mean when her power rise up by this way, it is not enough to launch a super attack or a dodge. (exept if a enemy have skill with >200 hit combos ! lol )

Re: SHIN DANZEY 's CHARACTERS PATCHED UPDATED EXTENDED [NEW FEBRARY 2021]
#60  February 04, 2021, 09:32:48 pm
    • France
HERE IS THE NEW LV1 ATTACK FOR GOHAN
ENJOY!