YesNoOk

Missing Ryu By. Chotto, Make a New Start, and Apologizing Chotto. (Read 21485 times)

Started by Kovak, January 18, 2014, 04:43:59 am
Share this topic:
Re: Missing Ryu By. Chotto, Make a New Start, and Apologizing Chotto.
#41  January 18, 2014, 07:09:12 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
he just ripped off a jotaro line don't mind him

MDI

#42  January 18, 2014, 07:26:59 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
ey
#43  January 18, 2014, 07:39:15 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
#44  January 18, 2014, 07:49:19 am
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
seriously ... for a character
#45  January 18, 2014, 08:03:09 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Go to bed, Shwa.
#46  January 18, 2014, 01:53:28 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
requoting myself because
Relatively on topic, but is anyone else having a hard time downloading his other characters?  I'm only getting around 100KB in, then it stops.

That's why Phantom Blood put the hidemyass link up. Chotto has some kind of anti-gaijin thing going on.
Seriously? America only or any non-japanese ip? That's pretty racist. Reminds me of the era when the mugen elites were afraid of brazilians thieves.

Also threats over mugen or sprites isnt that uncommon from some of the less balanced people in the community. I cant be the only one that remembers people talking about how jango should die and be drowned, or how people used to treat Reu like shit for creating evil characters.

Avoid people with mental issues, acquire community.
#47  January 18, 2014, 01:58:55 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
I think that's actually a problem with Sitemix in general. Canadian IPs can't access the site at all, yet some American ones can. Dunno about other regions.
#48  January 21, 2014, 06:59:37 pm
  • Former Tier 1 Admin "The Third Sequence"
Edit: I can see what you mean Shwa but, I don't get any issues for downloading content with Drowin's or Seizatei's websites which are both hosted by Sitemix. I know people from Belgium, U.K. Brazil, etc who've had issues with downloading the content regardless of being able to access the site without a proxy. I will confirm later whether this was something intentional or not.

Well I hate to bring this up again but, Chotto replied once again. http://imageshack.com/a/img823/3673/kgkh.png
I'm not really sure why but, he's following every thing you do Kovak.
Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:59:55 pm by ScourgeSplitter
#49  January 21, 2014, 07:16:19 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Wow

I cannot believe everything I just read..... Chotto... wow man..... JUST WOW.....SMH
#50  January 21, 2014, 07:20:05 pm
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
MY CHARACTER ... he work for capcom
because ryu is the priority of capcom

even as there are alot of crazy in the mugen comunity
 :-\

the nervous behind his PC
I always found it ridiculous

(sorry for my bad english)

#51  January 21, 2014, 09:38:49 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I think that's actually a problem with Sitemix in general. Canadian IPs can't access the site at all, yet some American ones can. Dunno about other regions.
This, because I can access his site just fine.

Also, he's a dick.
#52  January 21, 2014, 09:50:03 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I wish I would of got my hands on this ryu when u posted it, I would of made an edit and not cared what he thought of it
Just because he is being a dickhead about it,  dafuq he thinking?  Did he invent ryu or something?

DW

#53  January 21, 2014, 10:06:31 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I wish I would of got my hands on this ryu when u posted it, I would of made an edit and not cared what he thought of it
Just because he is being a dickhead about it,  dafuq he thinking?  Did he invent ryu or something?

Chotto said:
Die.

Lol, no but in all seriousness. For some people, MUGEN is serious business unfortunately. They should really relax. I find this all too funny though. Even if it was directed at me, I would just lol. I mean he was just so serious. Red/Enlarged text. That guy is out for blood!
#54  January 21, 2014, 11:01:46 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released

I agree, it kinda makes me wish others would make more edits of it just to make a point. This guy clearly took this too a whole new level.

What on earth does he think will happen if he releases his stuff on to the internet.....

I guess he thinks that he has some imaginary authority over mugen and that if others see his posts then they will make Kovak abide by it lol

I don't even see what the big fuss is about anyway, its not like his Ryu is better than a lot of other Ryu's out there. Its basic IMO
#55  January 21, 2014, 11:15:58 pm
#56  January 21, 2014, 11:22:30 pm
Chotto the stalker... :nink:

By the way, is this still a project? If not, it can be moved in Mugen Discussion.
#57  February 03, 2014, 03:54:59 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
It's not that I'm "serious" about my code(as that's all I can claim) it's more or less that I hold a standard of respect. I don't care of a person is open source or not I always ask first just because it's the right thing to do. We can all write our own essay but give credit where credit is due to the original book is all. Thus I know I can't force people to accept I'm closed source and only ask that I at least be told about it when people do manage to use some stuff I did. That being said that doesn't apply to any snes char I make. Those are entirely opensource.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.